Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu (16990 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by money121(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Shadysen:
where is the blessings that hunger want to kill people

Na you no wetin u do wey hunger wan kill you
Don't worry sit on your comfort zone and expect the govt to feed you
Go Out and hustle and pray for mercy
Don't be a bitter soul

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Jibabs2(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

Tell me what is nice about the statement

In two years time come back to this thread and tell us how many businesses were attracted through that "nice" statement
Calm down. Tinubu is in charge.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2023
Since 1999 we don dey ready for investors.investors will come and go because of bad policies.I just hope and pray πŸ™ that this time around it will work

Good for investment click on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FVTyAkFl3g
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Shadysen: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2023
mere talk with zero effect, we are still here suffering with hungry

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by HayB100(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
The weres go soon reach here come dey cry now, awon were elekun omo irankiran, una go cry till 2031 nii 😜😜🀣🀣🀣
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Streetdoctor: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Zico5:
No pains no gains. I pray it work out as Tinubu is trying to put things in order. This is one of the most difficult time for Nigerians. Many things were destroyed during Buhari's regime. All hands must be on deck to rebuild again.
U see propaganda and supportibg evil bcs it favours u
While buhari was busy destroying d economy u guys were chairing him
When Jonathan removed subsidy, una no allow us hear word
Now tinubu dun already remove same subsidy he fought jonathan. What now changed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Oblongata: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2023
No matter the sugar you put on bitterleaf, it will still be bitter!

Bitterleaf people will forever be bitter with anything this man does. It is just in their gene to hate without recourse to sense.

Ride on Mr President!

As for me and my family, on your mandate we stand!!!
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by CEOwatazs: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

In two years time come back to this thread and tell us how many businesses were attracted through that "nice" statement

You're a hater; you pessimistic soul.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by CEOwatazs: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Senioreddy:
Nice statement from the president.
However, my main concern is how do you intend to go about it?
What's your laid down plan towards achieving this. Are you going to provide a tax Haven, free trade zone and secured environment? Because these are the things that will lure investors in.

He has already promised them that already.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by poseidon12: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Yeah right. Believe Tinubu at your own peril. Nigeria is still a lawless jungle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by kestolove95(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Nigeria is back
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by drlateef: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Senioreddy:
Nice statement from the president.
However, my main concern is how do you intend to go about it?
What's your laid down plan towards achieving this. Are you going to provide a tax Haven, free trade zone and secured environment? Because these are the things that will lure investors in.

Check his manifesto. He said he will implement the manifesto fully.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by drlateef: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You administration ain't ready for no shit

Keep deceiving the masses with all these initial gra gra bills you signing up and down

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go sweet me πŸ˜† hahah

Obi wailer, well done!!!

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by DrAda(f): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Someone earlier mentioned that nairaland is now pro tinubu, I now believe this

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

You're an INCURABLE PESSIMIST! You so much hate your country that you've forgotten the meaning of Hope. Always antagonising reason because of the hatred you have for Nigeria. If you love Nigeria you'll pray that President TINUBU succeeds! But your stance on Nigerian affairs isn't strange, isn't unexpected! I shouldn't expect anything less from an Eboe partisan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Afolabimills(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2023
God bless u ur Excellency jagaban
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by AutoConsult: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

Hehehehe! You keep groaning in pain

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2023
buhari said same thing. it's not by mouth. u must create the environment, shun corruption for business to thrive so they are attracted to come and stay.

And also it has to be a win win situation. with the right development Nigeria can be like SA or dubai.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

Chai... I wonder how your life is with this level of negativity oozing from you

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by WannaHowzit(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
TERMINATOR Exmilitant Padipadi wiseone28... who the neck is this now (pic 1)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚? Sha, u tried but failed to beat Ramaphosa with an unknown onyibo? Even pushing this to frontpage.

And you went all the way to Paris to hold talks with an African bank based in West Africa - Afrexim?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Where are the eager US and Swiss presidents you promised yesterday on frontpage?

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Philipmoon2(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2023
You kill the local investors and now go around seeking for international investors. How many of this countries wants you to invest on there land rather than welcoming you African leaders with our stolen money.
Look Nigerians are talented, they can manufacture things in other to adjust to livehood.
Just create an enabling environment without Tribalism, religion and political sentiments and see how we will give you 10times the satisfaction you are looking out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Nigeriagood(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

should he say Nigeria is not welcoming foreign investors?
Obituaries

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Bahose33: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2023
DevilsEqual:
With BAT, Nigeria is tending towards becoming the most industrialized country in Africa
Mega foreign investments accelerate economic growths and thats why Lagos & SW are head and shoulder above evert states and region

Imagine now having to replicate same feat all over the country

We are made
Mumu
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Does this man not know that his policy has cripple the local investors?Some investors are even planning to leave for good.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Nigeriagood(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Philipmoon2:
You kill the local investors and now go around seeking for international investors. How many of this countries wants you to invest on there land rather than welcoming you African leaders with our stolen money.
Look Nigerians are talented, they can manufacture things in other to adjust to livehood.
Just create an enabling environment without Tribalism, religion and political sentiments and see how we will give you 10times the satisfaction you are looking out
read what you wrote and think if that is possible,even the comments on naira land shows how deep the trabalism is, crime is going on but some are only interested in the name 😞

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by sprints1: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Zico5:
No pains no gains. I pray it work out as Tinubu is trying to put things in order. This is one of the most difficult time for Nigerians. Many things were destroyed during Buhari's regime. All hands must be on deck to rebuild again.
no lie on top buhari oo many things were destroyed b4 him u no hate bubu reach me. I hope he has a laid down plan to attract investors u have to put things in check like reduced tax , constant electricity, insecurity. When this are in balance investors will come. I hope it works Dunlop Unilever shoprite left becos of Prevalent Nigerian issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government / Israel Ajao: Former Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead / Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.