Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (17244 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by BeautifulMind2: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths (Worldwide) has commended the PDP presidential candidate and former Vice President Atiku Abubaka, for choosing an Igbo son as the vice presidential candidate for the 2019 general elections.

The commendation was given through a statement issued in Owerri on Sunday by its Acting National President, Dr. Kingsley Dozie; and Emeka Odom, its Assistant National Legal Adviser.

It said that assistance of Igbo youths would be made available to the PDP, having chosen Dr. Peter Obi as its presidential running mate.

The group said it had already started discussing and liaising with youths of other ethnic nationalities on how to have a productive and people-oriented election.
To restructure Nigeria is our priority now and we’ll get it right this time.

“The choice of the former governor, Peter Obi, is great. He was not wasteful in the management of resources while serving as governor.

“Peter Obi is a good choice. He will bring business intelligence into governance.

“He is not corrupt and as a governor, he was not wasteful. Igbo youths are very happy
“Obi’s success story as a businessman would help in reviving the nation’s economy, if elected in 2019.
“The decision to pick him, we believe, is based on his outstanding performance as governor of Anambra State,” it said.

The group said that as a successful businessman, it expected Obi to translate his wealth of experience into good governance for the nation.

They expressed optimism that he would not disappoint Ndigbo in particular and Nigeria at large.

https://punchng.com/were-ready-to-assist-pdp-because-of-peter-obi-ohanaeze-ndigbo-youths-tell-atiku/

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by IamD18: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
We, the Yorubas are also ready to vote Atiku and Peter Obi.

We can't continue to worship APC and their lifeless leader.

We must move this great nation forward
Enough is enough!
We are now wiser!

God bless Atiku.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

267 Likes 25 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by mycar: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Game on, in as much as VP slot is just a ceremonial one unless an unforeseen happens, it is good for SW to support as the world is not ending in 2019, there are many more years to come, who knows, you could be the one needing the votes tomorrow, it would have been a different story if buhari had performed, it is the ineptitude of Buhari that is the real issue. After all, Buhari once chose Okadigbo as a running mate but SE voted for OBJ/Atiku against their own. The issue is beyond tribal but doing the right thing. I do not blame those that votes for Buhari/ Osibabjo in 2015 as PDP was becoming too comfortable.
Life goes on, your today's decisions, determine your tomorrow success.

Atiku will surprise everybody, he is likely going to prove his innocence by his performance.
His case will be more like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulated

Since Atiku won PDP primary election, Tinubu has gone mute, he has a share in Atiku's company and he's owing Atiku, i know because i have an insider in the company. Tinubu is very smart,his priority now is to secure Lagos.he's aware that Buhari only needs him for his 2nd term ambition after which he will be relegated . Dont be surprised if information eventually leaks that Tinubu is working for Atiku.
I don't post to get likes, I post because I'm opportuned to have access to links that update me on behind the scene political moves.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by slivertongue: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
dats d spirit. nt dose jobbers who are scared of d new other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by rusher14: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
kurupt1:
ur a fool, stop being tribal.Grow up!And for ur info I'm an Igbo

I guess this new found dislike for tribal epithets only got discovered after Atiku selected Obi?

I know I'm not wrong.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Donald95(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
We Igbo's are taking this Atiku Presidency too personal. It may make other regions desert PDP for us. Our leaders here in the east should close their mouth abit. right now, Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinibu are drafting a bad rugged plan to win in 2019 while we are busy shouting up and down like women as if we can do it alone

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by rozayx5(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
kurupt1:
ur a fool, stop being tribal.Grow up!And for ur info I'm an Igbo

Fallen demon refers to no one

Unless you feel your the descendant of one

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Dannyset(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lolz!
Same way you assisted Jonathan abi? grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by TeeTeem: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
The lower your IQ, the higher the strength of your support for Buhari.

Argue with your local govt chairman���. We thank Buhari for fighting corruption. .....Let him allow someone who will take away poverty come in as our President come 2019.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by hateme777: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nnamdi kanu where are you ?. Your foot soldiers that kissed your shoes are now , kissing another hausa Fulani Muslim feet because, he gave $5000 to some 1563 delegates during PDP convention. N.kanu come and avenge your betrayals....... Your Biafra citizens are fighting each other just to become the enemy's vice president in share contrast to your instruction of " No referendum No election ". Nnamdi kanu, please come and see snitches ........

Why won't you sell your Biafra land for VP slot to the hausa Fulani Muslims you hate so much. Because of $5000 dollars. Distributed to 1563 delegates your enemies became your political ally. Igbos greed for money has no rival in the world, human trafficking na Igbos get am, looting, internet fraud, ritualism, armed robbery, drugs pushing and other vices.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by ShameOnAPC: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Am Atikulating my Facebook friends, i unfriend anybody chanting Sai baba CU's I see them as human with chicken brain

Shame on APC

18 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who cares undecided Atiku Will not win self undecided so they can go to hell wit their support tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by aariwa(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
I pray for only good health for Atiku as I see nothing stopping him from becoming the next president of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by PVision2020(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good, you support PdP because of Obi while the West (Yoruba) also support APC because of Osinbajo. Everyone supporting their own.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
undecided
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by hucienda: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamD18:

We can't continue to worship APC and their lifeless leader.

Enough is enough!
We are now wiser!

God bless Atiku.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless Nigeria.

what about the insane ones? grin nairaland ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamD18:

[s]We can't continue to worship APC and their lifeless leader.

Enough is enough!
We are now wiser!

God bless Atiku.
God bless Peter Obi.[/s]
God bless Nigeria.
trash

8 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by REDshouse(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos alome shld put Atiku there....

They shld go ahead...

North is still aligning with Buhari so be Southwest cos of Osinbajo...
As for Northcentral Kogi and Kwara are more Yoruba than Hausa ....so expect them also to allign with buhari

9 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Glink2018(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok . Nah tribal thing.

Because of Osinbajo I will vote Buhari again and again.

Buhari is a goal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by meolaniyi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
I love Igbos because of their republican Nature. See how they are challanging Atiku for picking Obi as VP without consulting the state holders in Igbo Land. That is what I call pure Organization. They want to tell Atiku that Imposition does not work in their Region.
I know defifinitly that they would still have presented peter obi if they were asked to present a candidate.

I in My Yoruba Land one single man presented Osibanjo and non of us could say jack. That is what is killing us in Yoruba land. look at how everybody treat him with no respect. Osibanjo will take a decision and it would be overturned in his presence. Its a shame!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by lisimmo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
i see
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Zieina(f): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamD18:
[s]We, the Yorubas are also ready to vote Atiku and Peter Obi. [/s]

God bless Nigeria.

Iwo, o n ki n se omoluabi. You're a fake.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by bonechamberlain(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
people outside the east are shouting and wailing Igbo's are not united are this and that just because some greedy self centered fools who cannot even control their kindred kicked against the choice of Obi. where there is no opposition there is no progress or vibrancy and tyranny is close by. unlike a region where one man says move and everyone moves, God forbid such happens in Igbo land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by onuebonyi: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Very nice

Atikulated

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by biggie73(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
I'm ready to assist Buhari because of Osunbajo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by killdiabetes(f): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel / We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.