Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres (16886 Views)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Una don start rumour again.no be LP dey plan am sha
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by poseidon12: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Useless political agency.
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by poseidon12: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:
Prevention is better than cure

Naivety.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by Shadysen: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2023
DSS don raise alarm for una, make una take action for them, useless sect of people.
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by goodnessme1(f): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
My imbecilic father is a terrorist. All my family are dirty pigs and they will be roasted by the military. rest in pieces
Sure thing about your family.
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by CodeTemplar: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Something to calm the new sheriff's nerve and have breathing space to do business as usual.
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by Charly68: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Let the service chiefs and IG move in fast to wipe out the miscreants who may be planning to send shock waves signals to them. The criminals must be eliminated without pity.
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by Judolisco(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
GOFRONT:
When is Interior Ogbeni Aregbesola going to declare the eidufitri break??

Declaration of public holiday is the only thing he is known for. Cant wait to hear him pass a circular from his office
aregbe no be minister again..abba
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by Bringbackmandat: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Go and arrest the attackers. Stop putting fear up and down
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by greatestdestiny: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/dss-raises-alarm-over-planned-attack-on-religious-recreation-centres/

No be who chop belefull dey cause trouble.. with this subsidy removal, who get energy to fight?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by Sirmwill: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
You will not understand bro. Wetin my eyes don see for these people hand. People who betray will be quick to call you a betrayer. My family sponsored my childhood friend who is Igbo up till University, the same idiot went around spreading false narratives against my family.
Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe but the Easterners are gradually making the Yorubas hostile towards them with their ingratitude and chest beating. Why hate an entire tribe because their failure of a political messiah failed to win a general election? Someone whose performance as Governor was abysmally poor compared to that of PBAT. Just yesterday, they were all over twitter ranting and demanding the FG to ban Yoruba language 😂, throwing all manner of insults to an entire tribe just because someone posted an Instagram video in Yoruba, meanwhile Speed Darlington always speaks Igbo in his videos and no one drags him because it's his personal space. We are only returning the same energy MNK was exuding which all of them are now following same path. They are indeed very useless.

Wow

Some Igbos are nice and accommodating tho

I'm not Igbo
But I know some nice ones
But majority of them truly are kinda....
Re: DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres by justmondris: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why is DSS always raising alarm instead of moving fast to arrest all the suspects You done ever hear FBI raise such alarm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? / Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight / What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.