Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame (19806 Views)

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
For wasting money cooking for ghost bah 👻

What a priority

An APC supporter lacks the moral standing to comment on a matter such as this

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by OloyeVIII: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
lol, bloody error, but Aba is dirty right
You don go Aba before?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Classickj(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
judedwriter:
Just for cooking??

Hmmmm.....

Kudos to her 93 hours though,e no easy.

but upon all the food she cooked, hunger still dey for land.
does she look like tinubu or buhari grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Classickj(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
talented321:
That is why the country is stagnant, no devolopment. Always celebrating nonsense.
What stop you from developing the country cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by NOwazobia: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Well, what can I say.

They are performing their primary duty.

Useless and Guinness...
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by just2endowed: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
These assembly members don't know what's wrong with them. I feel ashamed reading this. Instead of them to deliberate on quality education and infrastructure for people tb. This is what they are deliberating on?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by talented321: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
I no too like reply fools.
Classickj:
What stop you from developing the country cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by faceLAGOS: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Timid & primitive set of people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by thaoriginator: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
accordadoga26:
Nawa oo

But best graduate no go get any honour.

We are finished in this country.

In this life my sister, get yansh. Try get yansh and you will go far
how far?? Make I see weda u get yansh? cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
hopexter:

Victor Richard kipo is a 15 year old Nigerian with 8 Guinness world record yet he’s not known to fools like you to be pushed to the Hall of fame but you preferred a chef to be on it just because of her sexual appearances. You’re a disgrace to men angry

Just because Nairaland is free to worthless, unknown and shameless people like you doesn’t mean every other members is same with you. grin

You know, some of you are the architect of your own misfortunes, and the worst part is that you don't know and will never know.
Then, you run from pillar to post, searching for answers.

Do you think it is everyone you can say/type trash to, and get away with it?
Dude, for the sake of your mother, I am going to be gracious with you this time, and let that slide.

Try that again nonsense, and earn yourself the consequences!
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by legallyminded: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
For wasting money cooking for ghost bah 👻

What a priority

Agbadorians as usual. Bitter and jealous. Your paymasters use you to achieve their aim till you become useless and then dump you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by legallyminded: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

What do you know about honour?

Agbadorians as usual. Bitter and jealous. Your paymasters use you to achieve their aim till you become useless and then dump you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by michresakidjo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
All for Female will one day flamed them, wrote it down.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by hopexter(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

You know, some of you are the architect of your own misfortunes, and the worst part is that you don't know and will never know.
Then, you run from pillar to post, searching for answers.

Do you think it is everyone you can say/type trash to, and get away with it?
Dude, for the sake of your mother, I am going to be gracious with you this time, and let that slide.

Try that again nonsense, and earn yourself the consequences!

Keep your dirty graciousness for your family members you hypocrite undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by legallyminded: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin

grin
mariahAngel:

People like you who can never recognize opportunities will never understand.

You only want to be fed.

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Affiliate01: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Having a Side hustle can be a perfect opportunity to earn on the side, those bills eating up up your main money can be paid off without stress. Yes, learning a skill can be a perfect side hustle where you can start using to earn. I have this upcoming Masterclass called level up skill, here is what you will learn in the class.

👉you will Learn how to create professional graphics designs that captivate and impress.

👉you will learn how to create and edit videos.

👉you will learn how to create YouTube football videos

👉you will learn how to create eye-catching thumbnails that make your YouTube videos stand out.

👉you will learn how to bypass YouTube copyright issues

👉you will learn how to source for free songs and videos to create your video

👉you will learn how to source clients and build a successful freelance career.

👉you will also learn how to Monetize your skills and start earning through your creative work.

Is that all? Not at all if you join the class I have some bonuses for you

Bonus

👉you will have access to Canva Pro, the industry-leading graphic design platform, completely free of charge.

👉you will also get an app to have access to Netflix, Amazon and Disney movies free of charge. Which means you are also relaxing with the latest blockbuster movies

What are you waiting for whatsapp me on zero nine zero twelve seventy five forty five eighty six to join the class now
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by emmnprince(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hall of fame! Smh!
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by sylve11: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:
This is how to know low achiever tribes. They over celebrate little things. Guinness world records wey plenty of people don break before

This got me laughing, I don't know why. You should not have brought a whole tribe into issues like this. The people wey dey this forum nor get joy. grin cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by emonis88: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
For those Nigerians who can't diffrenciate d ethnic groups in their country, u can now see Hilda is not Igbo, she is from Akwa Ibom, hope they even know such state exist sef.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You don go Aba before?
i have went to all igbo land exception of ebonyi state, so bro i know what i am saying, even some part of anambra is a slum.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by pussyeater(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
hopexter:

So cooking must be a honourable thing to you isn’t it? If cooking was much of a big thing to be on the hall of fame, shouldn’t your mother be there too?
The best reply I have come across in years. grin Don't argue with the !d!yot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
offongk:
Yes ABA is dirty period

thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by bolacode: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by highchief1: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Akwa Ibom Assembly to Induct Hilda Baci into Hall of Fame

https://politicsnigeria.com/akwa-ibom-assembly-to-induct-hilda-baci-into-hall-of-fame/
this Hilda never talk wetin Dey sup.food when she cook when no even reach us.ahnie deserves more award than her
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by sylve11: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Serveyouright:
Otobong Bob is a small boy whose through his father's personality and connection won an election twice in his constituency. He may not really understand what Hall of Fame means and people who qualify to be inducted. We celebrate Hilda Bassey but she is not qualify to have such recognition.

Interesting! cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Germi9: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
As assembly members no kuku get work
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by OloyeVIII: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
i have went to all igbo land exception of ebonyi state, so bro i know what i am saying, even some part of anambra is a slum.
Everywhere for this world na slum.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Rilley(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Navalsadiq(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
My sweet Hilda baci

Congratulations to you pwentie
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Everywhere for this world na slum.
Damn, bro, you said what, do you travel outside before. you to visit small monaco.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by computer0810(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
slivertongue:
Worthy daughter making the state proud

She did well fine but is it worth such recognition of hall of fame by the state house of assembly......many more have impacted lifes in general from that state but dey r giving hall of fame to ordinary Guinness record of all things...dis is mediocre and it shows such assembly have nothing better dey r doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Border Closure: Daily PMS Consumption Drops From 60m To 52m Litres — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.