Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame (19814 Views)

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Rilley(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chetas81:
someone in government House is taking this pussy to Dubai for nack 😜✍️
Of course politicians are the owners of her pussy, her price has risen up already.
I don't even get it, their are some Nigerians that have more than one GWR and they haven't be praised like that Hilda girl. I don't know what is special about the girl, these dumb people are just acting like she's the first Nigerian to break GWR.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by spencekat(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kai.Na wa oo.They no get work
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Fash20: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
These people are stupendously stupid
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Hotice085: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Akwa Ibom Assembly to Induct Hilda Baci into Hall of Fame

https://politicsnigeria.com/akwa-ibom-assembly-to-induct-hilda-baci-into-hall-of-fame/

Highest fools
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:
This is how to know low achiever tribes. They over celebrate little things. Guinness world records wey plenty people don break before

Just as your hopeless State has never made it to the mainstream except colos and corruption...

Keep crying! Akwa Ibom State has left your poor state behind..

We will keep celebrating our daughter and possible build a stature of her... Go and praise your hopeless ones...

Unam
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fash20:
These people are stupendously stupid

A fool spotted!
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by CJStarz: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hall of Fame for person wey no proud of her Akwa ibom surname,ba? Which one be Baci?
Anyways,congrats to her.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Basicend: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Very useless leaders we have in this country.

So lost in direction and purpose.

That is why this country is where it is today.

Many inventive, creative and vastly intelligent students have wasted away but they never saw any need to uplift and encourage them. .

It's all about the yansh. . Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
See how some certain bitter souls are angry because Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly decide to honour their own daughter for making the state proud!
We will build a statue and possible dedicate a day in her honour...

Your daughters are prostituting and wasting their youthful lives on Colos while ours are putting themselves on the right part and some lost and stupid souls are hating!

You can't control anything neither can you stop our progress..

The Akwa Ibom Spirit will keep showing In your useless faceses..

Cry harder,Peverts
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Renman: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mikekan30:
See how some certain bitter souls are angry because Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly decide to honour their own daughter for making the state proud!
We will build a statue and possible dedicate a day in her honour...

Your daughters are prostituting and wasting their youthful lives on Colos while ours are putting themselves on the right part and some lost and stupid souls are hating!

You can't control anything neither can you stop our progress..

The Akwa Ibom Spirit will keep showing In your useless faceses..

Cry harder,Peverts
But she's a Prostitute/Seductress nau...can't you see how she's has been advertising her flesh everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
CJStarz:
Hall of Fame for person wey no proud of her Akwa ibom surname,ba? Which one be Baci?
Anyways,congrats to her.

How is she not proud? Anybody can have an Alias? Honestly many times of una na illetrate....

Mumu
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Renman:
But she's a Prostitute/Seductress nau...can't you see how she's has been advertising her flesh everywhere

And you are a saint? Why have your own state sister not prostitute to her level.

Mumu

Hilda Bassey has made her name, your hate and words are worthless monkey
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Renman: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mikekan30:

And you are a saint? Why have your own state sister not prostitute to her level.

Mumu

Hilda Bassey has made her name, your hate and words are worthless monkey
So how do you measure the state that prostitute more
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Tompson88: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
What yansh can't do in Nigeria....power of bobs and yansh should never be underrated especially when Nigerian politician is involved.
DamnnNiggarr:

https://politicsnigeria.com/akwa-ibom-assembly-to-induct-hilda-baci-into-hall-of-fame/
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by zeyt: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
This amount to celebration of frevalous mediocrity.
Just for cooking for long hour is that achievement?
It should be an ingenious invention of some sort; new trend or discovery etc.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Renman:
So how do you measure the state that prostitute more

You tell me?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Classickj(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
talented321:
I no too like reply fools.
Look at this useless fool
Am not the cause of your problem
Animal
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Demonicide(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogene001:
This is how to know low achiever tribes. They over celebrate little things. Guinness world records wey plenty people don break before
Na real low achiever tribe. This efik ppl baffles me no be small.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by blueAgent(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oakenshield:
Our politicians especially state assembly members really don't have anything to contribute to the country

I tell U
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by OloyeVIII: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
Damn, bro, you said what, do you travel outside before. you to visit small monaco.

I live in Cincy bro. and when you visit Akron and some Inner cities you'd know better.. maybe you don't understand me..
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Chibuezem(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

wonderful development for our Hilda Congratulations.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I live in Cincy bro. and when you visit Akron and some Inner cities you'd know better.. maybe you don't understand me..
you aint compared naija to outside world, slums in nigeria is too much, despite our wealth. Evil is too much here.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Absuchat(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
i have went to all igbo land exception of ebonyi state, so bro i know what i am saying, even some part of anambra is a slum.

You see why God will always punish Awolowo alongside his free education?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absuchat:

lol, do you ever made a mistake in your life, just say or no, dont go further .
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Caleycash(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

What do you know about honour?
What nonsense honour in cooking!?... make she do something that'll add value to the society not all these lame stuffs
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by OloyeVIII: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shadysen:
you aint compared naija to outside world, slums in nigeria is too much, despite our wealth. Evil is too much here.

I'm not.. just saying we have slums everywhere.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Fash20: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mikekan30:

A fool spotted!

You spotted your dad?
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by ahnie: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
highchief1:
this Hilda never talk wetin Dey sup.food when she cook when no even reach us.ahnie deserves more award than her
Ovreh cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Renman: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Shadysen: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I'm not.. just saying we have slums everywhere.
Alright bro, this country is a mess, this new guy has started from where his boss ended, no joy on the street bro, very few people really smile now with their heart, some are just faking up.
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by xtervaganza(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Foolishness
Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by CJStarz: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mr Literate, U can't even spell correctly. it's ILLITERATE and not ILLETRATE

MUMU raised to the power 100.

Mikekan30:

How is she not proud? Anybody can have an Alias? Honestly many times of una na illetrate....

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Convention: Oshiomhole's Endorsement Foolish And Childish - Oyegun Says / Nigerian Economy Can Collapse If We Leave - Miyetti Allah / Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.