Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame (19808 Views)

NAF To Induct A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Akwa Ibom Assembly To Induct Hilda Baci Into Hall Of Fame by Mikekan30: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2023
CJStarz:

Shut up that your pig mouth! You have a foolish narrative about my state and we don't care! Yes I don't care to know Hilda Bassey but she is from my state and whatever she has done has brought the glory to my state so she needs the praise and honour.... Always Learn to appreciate people no matter how pained and jealous you may feel you can't control anything...

Unam

Ewu mmoƵ You're reproof - proof.

And you are goat- Goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics / Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno / Saraki Doesn't Have Moral Principle - Lai Mohammed Blasts Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.