Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76368 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Fr33born(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
I see
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by ppogba: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
She should educate Oby ezekwesili.

She is one of the polirizer in chief.

11 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by MatrixReloaded: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Looking at Tinubu and Ngozi, who does the cap fit?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Cmg777: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
sammirano:

You and your family members constitute most of those mad people.Eranko

You that your PO is getting his advice from all sorts of mad men all over your yeastern region sef is talking.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by slowice(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Batists are retards... Poor hungry lying bigots

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lanre1st(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
I like it as they insult and attack her post.

That is the result of Hatred they breed and instill into minds of their kinsmen/tribe.

11 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Chibuezem(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
She didn't post it to avoid attacks from Obidients
keep quiet biko

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Psady(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
77up:
Yes, Igbos are too many there hence why we harbor mad people there.
Hmm what a JAB!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Osariemen12: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
77up:
Yes, Igbos are too many there hence why we harbor mad people there.

Should they respond to this, face them. I'm off.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by LivingSage: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
NOE isn't pleased with Tinubu's Presidency, that's why she's reluctant in posting his pictures not that excuse she's giving.

OBIdient only exposed her by praising her Bigotry, hadn't they, she wouldn't have posted it later.

Nonsensical

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by kelvindj98: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
I strongly believe there are more mad people in southwest, Nigeria than any other region in the world.

My humble opinion, it is. Deal with it.
Is it not after Fashola sent all your relatives back to the south east that mad people reduced on the streets of lagos

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by eazisky(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to met Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

U are a retard, tribalism kill you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Omenlon: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to met Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

make madam Ngozi go take form contest for the office of a state governor in Nigeria first before I go know say she dey powerful than a sitting president. Useless chest beaters.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Ambitious21: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
I strongly believe there are more mad people in southwest, Nigeria than any other region in the world.

My humble opinion, it is. Deal with it.

Your opinion is as mad as you and your generation

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by WantsandMore: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Make mama ignore or employ social media handler

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by hafeeanubasy: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Yorubas be barking everywhere since their kinsman became president...ewww
Rather..Igbo be barking everywhere since there kinsman came distant 3rd!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by aswani(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Poor lady, I bet she knew Obidients were going to come hard at her if she posted the picture so she held on for a bit.

Obidients enter house abeg, enter house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chuksanambra: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
But when your kinsmen were threatening to bring the head of the President, you didn't say anything.

When old fools like this refuse to condemn bad behaviour, it makes it seem like all Igbos are in agreement with the nonsense a few irritants are doing.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by onuman: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.

BAT stole presidential election. He did not win the last presidential election in Nigeria.
People are angry over how APC/INEC conived to destroy the Electoral Act of 2022 which spurred millions more people to register and vote.
People are angry with anyone whose acts are looking like giving credence to the Presidency of BAT.

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Psady(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

It's rubbish talk. She posted pictures with many presidents she had engagement with and shun the president of the country she came from and from the party that nominated her for the position because she voted and wanted someone else?
We know them too well! No amount of cover up can change our mind, she dey fear the backlash she would have gotten knowing how rotten those Obi supporters can be , so she cleverly played her game too well by posting aftermath of the chaos.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chuksanambra: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Yorubas be barking everywhere since their kinsman became president...ewww

Igbos are not cowards. If you are a coward, enter under your mother's skirt.

Too many efulefu in alaigbo. Spits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Novarisammy2: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu supporters bullying Ngozi
I am wai,ting for prof wole soyinka to tag them fascists

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by HydraFeeds(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

the same way Obi was excited to meet Tinubu .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Igwe9(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job Iam an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North
You don't know Peter Obi be that. My challenge with Tinubu is his ability to see things himself,
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by moneyissweet(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Obi will never win that case.

He knows it.

Tinubu is a great politician,I am beginning to love him already.

Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job Iam an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sammyonal: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oga take it easy this pain is too much for u, this man go rule Nigeria for good 8 years so u better let it go.
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by BscHolder: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
the same way Obi was excited to meet Tinubu .
perfect cool

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by nnamdi640: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

Don't trust a Y©ruba Mu$lim, they are too cunny and wicked, same way he laughed with Emiefele and also shaked his hands unknown to Emiefele that he has a serious grudge with him. The two of my colleagues from thesame tribe and religion are like that, please fear them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Dubetex96(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sometimes Agbado camp dey act hilarious scene

Na Dem win election but na Dem they seek validation
upadan like a desperate beggars

Attacking Ngozi iweala is unnecessary but because of their level of thuggery, fascism and uncultured behavior they resorted in bullying her

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Oyecool: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
To hell with you and in your lifetime you and your born generations will never attained the class of PBAT and your Obi china will never and ever near Aso Rock as President.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.