Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76384 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Novarisammy2: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Psady:
We know them too well! No amount of cover up can change our mind, she dey fear the backlash she would have gotten knowing how rotten those Obi supporters can be , so she cleverly played her game too well by posting aftermath of the chaos.

is this all ur under developed brain could conjure ?

so who ended up bullying her? obedients??
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Bashirkareem31: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
She posted pic with tinubu 6 hrs after his earlier posts.No lie DG,na the online attacks influence your change of mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Larryndelaw: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
I strongly believe there are more mad people in southwest, Nigeria than any other region in the world.

My humble opinion, it is. Deal with it.
The Southeast is racists, uncultured and imature6. They started it by praising the woman for not posting the pictures she took with BAT. Your OBIFOOL will.never be president.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Freshtruth(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igwe9:

You don't know Peter Obi be that. My challenge with Tinubu is his ability to see things himself,
Tinubu records are there to see wey obi records?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by onuman: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
99% youthful, modern and Digital age leaders at Paris Conference; except Nigeria the only country with an Octogenarian ex drug trafficking baron who forged AFFIDAVIT OF AGE 71.

Tinubu has been in politics since the 1980s. He is usurping the position of his grandchildren in Nigeria's politics.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by femisplash: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Madam, you are a snake. Without this APC Govt, you wouldn't have been in that position. Your country's President should have been the first in your protocol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Emperormartin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
With what is happening in this country I think Igbos were once the bridge uniting this nation.

But this current generation of Igbos has backed out to what Igbos of 20th century were doing.

The sad part of the story is the earlier Igbos who were once fighting for the unity of this country is now encouraging the young ones to toe the part of "think home mentality" and no longer "think Nigeria mentality"

Hence, too much division and retrogression

Nothing seems to be going forward for the average Nigeria citizen again
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sammyonal: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oh sorry the pain is severe, take a chill and drink water it will be okay alright.
Lovelyn451:
Yorubas be barking everywhere since their kinsman became president...ewww

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by hopexter(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.

But if Reno Omokri posts, it results to insults and attacks by you and your folks and that’s ok by you.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Bluntemperor: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
ppogba:
She should educate Oby ezekwesili.
She is one of the polirizer in chief.
What about Anyanwu - ' the Yoruba rascals syndrome!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Raf4: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
I strongly believe there are more mad people in southwest, Nigeria than any other region in the world.

My humble opinion, it is. Deal with it.

That's why we need to chase you back to your accursed enclaves. The influx of all sorts of m@d people, armed robbers, drugg pushers, baby factory products etc from your SadEast region must be stopped by SWesterners at all cost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by blueAgent(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Yorubas be barking everywhere since their kinsman became president...ewww
I tell u, very foolish ppl.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Sholaco: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Those attacking you are your igbo brothers, they ain't happening seen you with President BAT.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Novarisammy2: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
77up post=:
Yes, Igbos are too many there hence why we harbor mad people there.

the same Igbos u end up selling ur ancestral lands to?

and then ends up with owomida jobs

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Culbdome: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2023

In this time of rising cost of fuel in spite of the harsh weather condition and lack of power supply, you need a power station to help recharge your phone, laptops and rechargeable fan when there is no light.

1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by pussyeater(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
sammyonal:
Oga take it easy this pain is too much for u, this man go rule Nigeria for good 8 years so u better let it go.
Let the !d!yot keep on barking, It won't change anything about their 3 class F00! who came 3rd in the election. They can go to court till thy kingdom come. Atiku wen come 2nd nko. Obituary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by zedegit: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to met Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

You have given them another thing to mourn about. Such jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by nairalanda1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
onuman:
99% youthful, modern and Digital age leaders at Paris Conference; except Nigeria the only country with an Octogenarian ex drug trafficking baron who forged AFFIDAVIT OF AGE 71.

Tinubu has been in politics since the 1980s. He is usurping the position of his grandchildren in Nigeria's politics.

So that means that the USA , Russia and China too are like Nigeria, since they are run by 'old men'.?

Tinubu is not right for Nigeria, but using his age as a minus means you are indrectly saying that countries run by old men are also weak and powerless.

Also, Obi is in his 60's, Atiku is in his 70's. And their kids are all adults. A young Nigerian, even the rich ones, are building their families and lives, which is the main reason why we don;t have young leaders. The ones you see took a lot of sacrifices to be leader. Most of their agemates won;t take that sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Dittodat: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Obi diots are lunatics. The new government will need to invest more money into mental health services. So many have gone totally mad simply because one incompetent inconsequential religious fanatical ipob terrorist monkey lost an election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by onuman: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raf4:

That's we need to chase you back to your accursed enclaves. The influx of all sorts of m@d people, armed robbers, drugg pushers, baby factory products etc from your region must be stopped by SWesterners at all cost.

Declare Oduduwa Republic.
That's the Easiest way to stop Easterners from coming to your region. Not Amotekun which is not supported by Nigeria's Constitution.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by viodemus: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Aunty Ngozi is a legend.

Nwa for. Beauty with content. chai. Aunty Ngozi just dey do your thing.

Their noise against her na empty content.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by happney65: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to met Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

Na rodents them be true true. Attacking her over an ordinary photo. But if na Obidents them go say na we be fascists.

Awon wayre osinwin eniyan

Shior

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Officialmrt: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
77up:
Yes, Igbos are too many there hence why we harbor mad people there.
grin I swear you bad

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lanre1st(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
From her post, one will definitely observe she is also part of division she's talking against. Why will you post the pictures with other African presidents on social media leaving out your country president which you later post after many reactions on social media. Claiming you post them in order at which you receive them, why can't she request for it. At her level, there's always a protocol and she knows

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by onuman: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dittodat:
Obi diots are lunatics. The new government will need to invest more money into mental health services. So many have gone totally mad simply because one incompetent inconsequential religious fanatical ipob terrorist monkey lost an election.

The lunatics are those who know that since 1999, rotation of the presidency between the north and south has been it, and it's unarguably the turn of the SE in 2023; BUT THEIR CHIEF OF THE LUNATICS SAYS IT'S HIS TURN IN 2023. HE LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BUT STOLE IT. HIS LUNATICS GROUP CHEER HIM.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sammyonal: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
I just don't understand, the man don mount the post make everybody rest.
pussyeater:

Let the !d!yot keep on barking, It won't change anything about their 3 class F00! who came 3rd in the election. They can go to court till thy kingdom come. Atiku wen come 2nd nko. Obituary

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by profmallor: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nigeria needs healing, but the healing must start with Mutual respect, I see The BAtist are learning to play dirty as well I see. Madam Didnt want to post pictures of her and the president but Obidents hailing her forced counter Salvos from BAtists, eventually she had to succumb. I m sure if that was PO, her kinsman, she would have posted him first, thats sad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

It's rubbish talk. She posted pictures with many presidents she had engagement with and shun the president of the country she came from and from the party that nominated her for the position because she voted and wanted someone else?

The bitterness in your heart is too please add some sugar to dilute ur anger. Una don dey kolo oo.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Alexis11: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
exstreve:
We've been having peaceful elections for years now and never faced any issues, until the fake Messiah from the potopoto region decided to contest, giving birth to his criminal gangs

Hmmmm... Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Alpharey: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
What stops you Batists from going to Paris and be snapping your daddy's teeth, even his poo and be sending them to Nigerians to watch. Everything is politics in this Con Tree

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by frog12: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
this woman is talking rubbish

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.