Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76372 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Igbos do not worship humans
U should have know that by now

Haven't you seen pictures of ipob members bowing, prostrating and worshipping the jailed Kanu?
Continue to lie to yourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

You are one of the reason this country will never grow, why reward people with criminal record
US court found Gbaja guilty of withholding client's ......

Na wa oh!
You have jumped to Gbajabiamila's issue.
Why are ibos obsessed with Yoruba leaders?
Ibos parade the worst set of leaders since independence, but they hardly criticise them.
But you devote your energies hating on Jagaban, Fashola, Oshinbajo, Otedola, Aregbesola, etc, Even Late Awolowo and MKO were not spared.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

πŸ˜†...they are over joyful, they only also have time for your losers wailing and tantrum
oga you're the bitter one, wailing and throwing tantrum, the so called losers don't even have your time, you even carry your bitterness reach okonjo iweala in Paris....ewwww
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.

Your pastors did beyond your spoken, they were eventually humiliated,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by hollywater: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
Our Sister don't associate with election rigger simple.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by rollywise(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.

You were never OBI-dient
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Asswipemod: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Throwing insults upandan does not take the cowardice in your gene away grin grin

Emilokan disillusionist

Wailer Banton the attention seeking dingbat!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Asswipemod: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
See am stoking tribalism. What a coward. You started as a clown on Nairaland without any political affiliation cos of the cowardice in your gene but na corn full your pocket.

Emilokan disillusionist

Wey your agbado chest grin grin

You're even crying while aiming the gun. Una go 😩😩😩😩😩 till kingdom come.
😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Benzigler: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

😝😝😝😝😝😝

You sound like someone in severe pain
As e dey pain you .... na so e dey sweet us baje baje
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Asswipemod: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

You sound like someone in severe pain
As e dey pain you .... na so e dey sweet us baje baje

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by DatNiggaDaz: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

😝😝😝😝😝😝
If you get mind, put your full chest make the piece talk. Only that you are a coward. Online things you don cry 3 times go meet Mods say DatNiggaDaz dey bully & intimidate.

For Real life , you go don kpai tire sighting that piece alone grin grin

Coward
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by DatNiggaDaz: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wailer Banton the attention seeking dingbat!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The coward crying disillusionist grin grin

You never cry go meet Mods Shameless coward grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Asswipemod: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The coward crying disillusionist grin grin

You never cry go meet Mods Shameless coward grin

Broken record. Always repeating the same thing like a cursed parrot.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by DatNiggaDaz: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Broken record. Always repeating the same thing like a cursed parrot.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Shadysen: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
77up:
Portable is not mad, portable is greater than ojwuku , nnamdi and all Igbos dead and aliveπŸ˜‹
you know that you are lying.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Waterbear(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.

I am a batist... but we need someone like Obi.. he won fairly
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Waterbear(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
NutritionGuru:
She was afraid of Victimization from Obidenses, that's why she didn't post it. If Nigerians have not voiced their anger, she wouldn't have posted it. Even after she posted it, go and see how Obidenses have started attacking her online left, right and center that she betrayed anddiappointed Obi.

She is afraid of bats.. and she have a justifiable reason to be..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by aswani(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Waterbear:

I am a batist... but we need someone like Obi.. he won fairly

He won fairly and he is yet to prove it after 3 weeks at the Tribunal. Alan Winner.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Kcos: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mama I beg leave these Γ gbΓ dos supporters, a house built on a false foundation can not stand. Nothing good can come from Γ gbΓ do rigged side until the the truth prevailed.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Diplomat2023: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
GambaOsaka:

You are just a dumb Obidient .
Tinubu just displayed an act of leadership as always.
When you shake people with two hands you are showing affection and inclusion. That’s what brought PRESIDENT Tinubu to where he is today.
Olodo rabata oshi.

They are too stupid to understand that.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Diplomat2023: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
onuman:

The lunatics are those who know that since 1999, rotation of the presidency between the north and south has been it, and it's unarguably the turn of the SE in 2023; BUT THEIR CHIEF OF THE LUNATICS SAYS IT'S HIS TURN IN 2023. HE LOST THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BUT STOLE IT. HIS LUNATICS GROUP CHEER HIM.

Is it Obi that won?...keep deceiving yourself!...Obi is an experienced politician that also rigged,even if he is not smart,if you know what i mean.They are all electoral criminals.The smartest politician got it.....Try and listing to Atiku leaked video,where they were planning to rig.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Jagabanarmy: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.
Honestly I don't understand how some people think in this country and most of them are enlightened people. Don't fight because of politicians oooo
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sweetgala(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.

Nah you want disgrace am
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by azeezboi(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to meet Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave out one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

Nzogbu nzogbu chest beaters una eyes go clear cos that position una region no fit smell the seat
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Yseone(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Why u dey waste space?
Yyodike:
K
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by MrUchenna1(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Don't worry about the Adamus
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by 2breast4me: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
The nationalities of South Africans Zambians kenyans are discussing what their presidents discuss on the panel. You idiots are not ashamed. Did the druggie come to take pictures. What did the druggie say on the panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.