Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,810 members, 7,834,716 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments (39175 Views)

How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by lexy2014: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Yankee101:

I just replied you

I get your time

Oga, I thought you said you have my time?

Wetin happen? You don run abi you are still searching the internet for answers to my questions?

After how many hours, you still cant answer my questions despite being a senior military officer that "knows Nigerian Military doctrine and traditions"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by Toktee(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2023
Rtk4:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/606483-army-redeploys-top-generals-appoints-new-gocs-others.html
99% of Nigeria's generals have not seen war as such has zero experience of quelling even a street riot.
Just a waste of national resources on these bellies.
Pls make no one quote me I am hungry.
Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by emmyzy19(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
[I pray all this appointment is to restore peace in our dear land]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/606483-army-redeploys-top-generals-appoints-new-gocs-others.html[/quote]
Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yankee101:

2. Since you are in the military, pls identify the rank of the two men in the pix.

In the pix you showed the beginning of the ceremony
See attached later in the same ceremony when his rank was swapped to Lt Gen

Of course I’ve looked you up
You just love arguments
But people like me deal in only facts so no fear

grin cheesy cheesy i thought you said you have my time wetin happen I no hear from you again.

senior military officer that "knows Nigerian Military doctrine and traditions"
why havent you gotten back to me since with your facts?

Have you ever heard of the word "aiguillette"?
Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by Yankee101: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Let me indulge you
Your chat shows a history of frivolous arguments even when faced with facts. Virtually ALL your chat trajectory

When I state facts and show you proof and you’re still recalcitrant to the truth I’ll just sit back and watch you box yourself all alone . Silence becomes the best answer

Initially I thought you were an astute inquisitive mind who I can indulge in mind stimulating discourse with, not a meddlesome jobber

lexy2014:

grin cheesy cheesy i thought you said you have my time wetin happen I no hear from you again.

senior military officer that "knows Nigerian Military doctrine and traditions"
why havent you gotten back to me since with your facts?

1 Like

Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yankee101:
Let me indulge you
Your chat shows a history of frivolous arguments even when faced with facts. Virtually ALL your chat trajectory

When I state facts and show you proof and you’re still recalcitrant to the truth I’ll just sit back and watch you box yourself all alone . Silence becomes the best answer

Initially I thought you were an astute inquisitive mind who I can indulge in mind stimulating discourse with, not a meddlesome jobber

cheesy grin grin I laugh in facts, military tradition and chat trajectory. grin grin oga don browse browse, e no see answer, e run.

I thought u were boasting that you have time for me? Why all this lamentations? What now happened to the time? Did it finish? grin grin

Simple question...Have you ever heard of the word "aiguillette"?

All u needed to say was simple yes or no. When you need plenty irrelevant grammar to answer a simple question, then it shows u have absolutely no idea what u talking about.

As a senior military officer that "knows Nigerian Military doctrine and traditions", can you show me the "facts" and "proofs" you stated with regards the following?

1. When was the new COAS appointed and decorated as a Lt. Gen?

2. Since you are in the military, pls identify the rank of the two men in the pix.

3. You should also tell me the law that says a new COAS automatically becomes a Lt. Gen. upon appointment.

Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by lexy2014: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2023
Yankee101:
Let me indulge you

mr. facts, where are your facts?

you havent provided your facts. what is taking you so long?

All u needed to say was simple yes or no. When you need plenty irrelevant grammar to answer a simple question, then it shows u have absolutely no idea what u talking about.

As a senior military officer that "knows Nigerian Military doctrine and traditions", can you show me the "facts" and "proofs" you stated with regards the following?

1. When was the new COAS appointed and decorated as a Lt. Gen?

3. You should also tell me the law that says a new COAS automatically becomes a Lt. Gen. upon appointment.

NB: are you aware that the new CDS is still a major general? how then is the new chief army staff now a Lt. Gen? do you have any facts to explain that? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments by lexy2014: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2023
Yankee101:
Let me indulge you

Mr. facts, the senior military officer that knows military traditions, as at 1st of July, 2023, this is the official portrait of the chief of army staff. are you the one that made him Lt. Gen? pls let me know with facts. grin grin

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1675183950006824960

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja / Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.