Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. (239 Views)

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. by extremelygolden: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
One day, sometime last year and a half, I saw that Nairaland has logged me out, for whatever reason I don't know. And if it was a ban, I couldn't pin down what the offense was.
I tried logging in back severally, but to no avail. I repeated same process for several months with the same password I was using, but I still couldn't log in, so I abandoned the account.

Today I said let me try again by resetting password, and viola, I dived straight into Nairaland. And here I am!

But I will like to ask Seun and his mods the reason for logging a member out without any prior warning or information. You've been doing it repeatedly and I don't know what your reason(s) or motive(s) are. Please change!

My dear great friends from Literature Section, I miss you all like kilode.

Luminouz, how far? Are you married now?

Other friends, let's relate again.

Thank you.

I am welcome back.

kissExtremelyGolden kiss
(Your Girl)
Re: I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
extremelygolden:
One day, sometime last year and a half, I saw that Nairaland has logged me out, for whatever reason I don't know. And if it was a ban, I couldn't pin down what the offense was.
I tried logging in back severally, but to no avail. I repeated same process for several months with the same password I was using, but I still couldn't log in, so I abandoned the account.

Today I said let me try again by resetting password, and viola, I dived straight into Nairaland. And here I am!

But I will like to ask Seun and his mods the reason for logging a member out without any prior warning or information. You've been doing it repeatedly and I don't know what your reason(s) or motive(s) are. Please change!

My dear great friends from Literature Section, I miss you all like kilode.

Luminouz, how far? Are you married now?

Other friends, let's relate again.

Thank you.

I am welcome back.

kissExtremelyGolden kiss
(Your Girl)

Hey!!! It's good to have you back!!

Married? You know I'm loyal to you. Was waiting so you can quickly pay my groom price now!!! I'm getting old oh....😋😋😋🙂
Re: I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. by extremelygolden: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
luminouz:

Hey!!! It's good to have you back!!

Married? You know I'm loyal to you. Was waiting so you can quickly pay my groom price now!!! I'm getting old oh....😋😋😋🙂

You funny gan @ pay your groom price cheesy.

Glad you're still around.

Na all of us old age dey arrest gradually.

It's well, friend.
Re: I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
extremelygolden:

You funny gan @ pay your groom price cheesy.

Glad you're still around.

Na all of us old age dey arrest gradually.

It's well, friend.

Send me a PM jor and do the needful!!! tongue
Re: I AM BACK! My Nairaland Friends Please Take Note. by ikeno(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ur welcum how was ur sojourn out of nairaland hope it was a relieve and stress free.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland / What Is The Meaning Of Dissent? / Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.