Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50285 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 007Marvel(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Ruskov:

You can be a better person not to insult people when asked a simple question. Shying away shows shame, and zero idea of what you claim to know, plus Insulting people over a simple question you deem argument shows you lack knowledge of what you argue for. Did you do peace and conflict resolution in school?
I asked you a very simple question, so in the case of a military confrontation by an arm of government of the same country , he should respond with killing people, women, children, old and young because Wagner confronted him, its not to call someone names, answer the question correctly. Do you know the meaning of Genocide?

Insulting people over a simple question shows you have absolutely no knowledge of what you claim to know. grin

Oga go back and read your first comment and my first reply! You should be asking yourself That! No dey shift post, I do not engage your type!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Versal: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Ruskov:

I just asked you a simple question.
So for a military confrontation on your land, you will enforce an equal and synonymous confrontation to kill everyone (civilian, women and children) because of military enforcement and confrontation? And you will not want to listen to anyone , because someone from your arm of government confronted you? You would not want to give a listening ear, because someone in your supposed arm of government stood up for confrontation, and you won't even consider women and children who are unarmed? So according to you, Bullet and Nukes look out for soldiers and wagner mercenaries only, it would ask "Are you Wagner mercenary and do you have weapons" before it guns the person down?
Are you for real? You do not have understanding bullets and Nukes kills Civilians and military, old, young and girls? Women too? You dont know missiles put people in harms way?

You can never rule a country. I Thank God you never ruled a department in your university days. Your very irrational thinking says it all. You know absolutely nothing about world politics neither do you know governance. Nothing at all.
Bro, you are wasting your time trying to talk sense to him.
Tomorrow, he will rig himself in and be the president of Zoogeria
and launch a military raid that will kill women and children.
That is how Zoogerian rulers come by.

Did you ask him where the Wagner leader is now?
He has gone into exile
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Exjoker(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2023
ken6488:
yes brave zelensky that turned Ukraine to war zone

Putin could have burned down Wagner he choose the peaceful path

You can wail
Actually, Putin turn Ukraine into a warzone.

It is only paining you that Zelensky stood up to him. You see, Putin miss calculated that Ukraine will fall to Russian invasion within days but the Ukrainian proved him wrong. Now, the war is dragging on to only God knows.
History should tell you that this can of war where the defender are so motivated a MN d patriotic, it always ends in the evading forces defeat. Read about the Vietnam War, Russia's invasion of Afghanistan or is it the US invasion of Afghanistan ....
But only time will tell..
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2023
007Marvel:

Oga go back and read your first comment and my first reply! You should be asking yourself That! No dey shift post, I do not engage your type!

grin

Hahahahaha. You funny. Go and learn how to be a leader. For the record, you know nothing about Anything you claim to know. Just to insult people and claim you know something when in real sense you do not. Stop embarrassing yourself in public. Because I said, an organization cannot win a country? Is that a wrong thing i said? grin

Get a Life dude. Your peace and conflict resolution certification is weak and needs a complete Review.
Mxm

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Versal:

Bro, you are wasting your time trying to talk sense to him.
Tomorrow, he will rig himself in and be the president of Zoogeria
and launch a military raid that will kill women and children.
That is how Zoogerian rulers come by.

Did you ask him where the Wagner leader is now?
He has gone into exile

Dude is a complete loose cannon grin
I been laughing all day.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
HonNL:

https://rutube.ru/video/99714b455c7ae59e19d90d5392856ab1/

armed rebellion would have been suppressed
LoL

Putin ran away. Fake hard man
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by realray(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
X3MLY:
Putin the Chess master is busy creating grounds for plausible deniability.

First he moves the nukes to Belaruss

Then stages a fake coup attempt to create visible breaking of ties with WAGNER PMC, and their apparent expulsion to Belaruss

WHY

When WAGNER stages a fake attack on the nuke facility to steal a nuke and launch it on UKRAINE. . . NO ONE WILL BLAME RUSSIA . . .OR RETALIATE

Baba your head day there AND THEY CAN NOT HOLD BELARUS EITHER...
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by kmaster007: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Putin days are numbers
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by tonididdy(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2023
Oh well it wasn't staged after all...

He who fights and run, lives to fight another day!
I like Putin but he's very vulnerable to a coup/revolt atm!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ken6488(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Exjoker:
Actually, Putin turn Ukraine into a warzone.

It is only paining you that Zelensky stood up to him. You see, Putin miss calculated that Ukraine will fall to Russian invasion within days but the Ukrainian proved him wrong. Now, the war is dragging on to only God knows.
History should tell you that this can of war where the defender are so motivated a MN d patriotic, it always ends in the evading forces defeat. Read about the Vietnam War, Russia's invasion of Afghanistan or is it the US invasion of Afghanistan ....
But only time will tell..
for how long?

The day the west stop support Ukraine it falls

And the west can't support it forever
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Option504: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Put get mind dey talk now after Wagner don show am shege
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by shegra58: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Pacesetter123:

You people are really sick of this visa of a thing!!
Aswerrr!!!
your papa na him sick
Oloriburuku as if Dem give you Yankee visa u no go go
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by shegra58: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
cyprus000:

With every fiber in my being, I will choose Russia; atleast, I won't have anyone gagging me with lgbtq depravity or looking over my shoulders while shopping, lest some maniac with indigestion issues snuff my life out in a mass shooting.
Russia visa is very easy to get oya sweat with your life say you don try to get am before and you never try to get Yankee visa before

All of you go just come online talking rubbish whatever you get in Russia in 4 Years na 1 year you go get am for Yankee

Naija wey u dey dey no kill person? Boko Haram no kill, unknown gunmen no kill, bandit no kill

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by JooEeL(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Why he had to sacrifice 3 MILLION of your ancestors?

Keep celebrating rubbish!

3 million of their ancestors wiped off but their offspring are doing better than everyone else in the zoo per head.

In 1804, the Fulanis and Hausas roasted and killed themselves all the way from Gobiri to Jigawa running up to 10 MILLION.

Who foolish?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
JooEeL:

3 million of their ancestors wiped off but their offspring are doing better than everyone else in the zoo per head.

In 1804, the Fulanis and Hausas roasted and killed themselves all the way from Gobiri to Jigawa running up to 10 MILLION.

Who foolish?

You lots make too much noise!
Mahonia doing better?

You guys always feels selling spare parts, Egusi, Ugu and foodstuffs is big achievement. You chestbeat too much.

Even the people that run these shows don’t boast about it! Why people like my highly esteemed self will always laugh at you when you make that “doing well” statements

You just loud when you opportune to own peanuts.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bmaster:
you just sounded like a potential scammer.
I just hope and pray that some feeble minds won't fall victims

I KNOW YOU WANT MY ATTENTION,

I DON'T USUALLY RESPOND TO PERSONS WHO ARE INTIMIDATED BY PEOPLES WEALTH AND SUCCESS,AND BECAUSE OF ENVY AND POOR MENTALITY YOU ALWAYS SEE RICH PERSONS AS A SCAMMER AND SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT FAR IN LIFE,

I REGISTERED ON THIS PLATFORM TO HAVE FUN.

I AM NOT THE REASON WHY YOUR PARENTS ARE POOR.I'M NOT THE REASON FOR YOUR FRUSTRATION.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Blestos: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls help me ask him? You know some people have diarrhoea of the mouth they just talk anyhow.

US have very sophiscated Nuclear warheads

UK have nuclear warheads etc

France have warheads. etc

so if Putin mistakenly launch just one he will receive 5 to 10 in retaliation from different Western Wold, wallahi Russia will go into extinct in a matter of hours......
do you even know Russia have self detonatable nukes even if they destroy the whole Russia... Please goan read about it. This is not COD, this is reality
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Bmaster(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:

I KNOW YOU WANT MY ATTENTION,

I DON'T USUALLY RESPOND TO PERSONS WHO ARE INTIMIDATED BY PEOPLES WEALTH AND SUCCESS,AND BECAUSE OF ENVY AND POOR MENTALITY YOU ALWAYS SEE RICH PERSONS AS A SCAMMER AND SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT FAR IN LIFE,

I REGISTERED ON THIS PLATFORM TO HAVE FUN.

I AM NOT THE REASON WHY YOUR PARENTS ARE POOR.I'M NOT THE REASON FOR YOUR FRUSTRATION.
ok.
I am not so surprised with your defence.
That is what nearly every scammer in the past said about themselves.
You came to a faceless forum to have fun ?
You are indeed funny

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jayhome24: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Blestos:
do you even know Russia have self detonatable nukes even if they destroy the whole Russia... Please goan read about it. This is not COD, this is reality

Mr man, I did not only know Russia or read the shit online crap about Russia I had lived in Russia for years, I speak and read Rusky fluently infact I have my first child there with a Russia babe well alive and sound so pls stop talking tales of the moonlight about Russia. If Russia dare Nuke any nation Russia will receive response in uncountable Nukes so just chill , we are not talking batman fantasy here bro.

I have no issue with Russia my issue is with Putin who suppose to use just 8 years in power but turned himself to Mobutu and Mugabe of new era Russia bro.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Blestos: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

Mr man, I did not only know Russia or read the shit online crap about Russia I had lived in Russia for years, I speak and read Rusky fluently infact I have my first child there with a Russia babe well alive and sound so pls stop talking tales of the moonlight about Russia. If Russia dare Nuke any nation Russia will receive response in uncountable Nukes so just chill , we are not talking batman fantasy here bro.

I have no issue with Russia my issue is with Putin who suppose to use just 8 years in power but turned himself to Mobutu and Mugabe of new era Russia bro.
not any nation brother and for the fact you have lived Russia, at least be realistic too, Russia encourages multilateral world, if them nuke Russia, they don't care what it will cost them even though. And how many countries can stand at par with Russia in terms of their military might except the West and NATO as a whole... Russia will be their destruction if they dare try nonsense. Putin would rather die defending his territory than been colonized by the democracy scam. Between you should know better that Russian are less venerable compare to the fragile West. I hope we can both agree that Russia have achieved their aim in Ukraine in this proxy war
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Karnice600: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Correct guy. Person wey sabi. You see road for this matter well. You and some few guys here.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Karnice600: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Harcom:
Please where is ihordspy

On medical leave. A concerned philanthropist sponsored his trip for a brain surgery.

I just hope you know I'm joking.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Harcom: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lol I know now!That dude is so biased on his analysis,he does not know any jack about international relations.He write with emotions
Karnice600:

On medical leave. A concerned philanthropist sponsored his trip for a brain surgery.

I just hope you know I'm joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by JooEeL(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You lots make too much noise!
Mahonia doing better?

You guys always feels selling spare parts, Egusi, Ugu and foodstuffs is big achievement. You chestbeat too much.

Even the people that run these shows don’t boast about it! Why people like my highly esteemed self will always laugh at you when you make that “doing well” statements

You just loud when you opportune to own peanuts.

O dun werey alaso. Hahaa.

Omo Oduduwa ponbele ni mi. Ti ko ba wu e, ko lo ku danu!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
JooEeL:

O dun werey alaso. Hahaa.

Omo Oduduwa ponbele ni mi. Ti ko ba wu e, ko lo ku danu!

Gibberish!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by JooEeL(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Gibberish!

Ani ko ni ye e ati idile e.

Hired 24/7 online political bot.

Your silly games of dividing and conquer is over. Many of your hired types on twitter like ifa funsho and co have been found out. Enyin asinwin eniyan
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
JooEeL:

Ani ko ni ye e ati idile e.

Hired 24/7 online political bot.

Your silly games of dividing and conquer is over

You are boring please!

Scribbling gibberish in the manner of your failed life!

Better go commit suicide! Son a failure!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by engrchykae(m): 1:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigeriagood:
first the emperor was peter the great and the fortress was Azov of ottoman empire,a relatively small fortress.But blasting Russia with nuclear energy on selected cities would dismantle their country.
I said Korean,it was a Han emperor against a Gogoryeo fortress.
America is going the way of Rome,it went on menacing until people started coming for her from all around the world
Ostrogoths
Visigoth
Heruli
Vandals
Parthians
Huns
Samnites
Until it crumbles.
Rome wasn't built in a day
Rome didn't fall in a day
It was gradual just like America
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ANAELEemm: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:
I guess I’m the only Nigerian who’s not interested and has never been on this Putin issue

Infact I no even wan know wetin be problem

We’ve a whole lot problem already in Nigeria for me to carry international pressure join am

You should not be here then. You must learn
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by MySolace: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol
U talk like a baby...

Listen to d man's words and u would see wisdom speaking. Putin is not a warlord. He's a smart and intelligent figure. Word is power, word is manipulative! ...Educate urself.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by MySolace: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You said it all!

You see, those that brag a lot are the most empty humans on Earth!

You will see him acting brave like God have him Earth to control, just small testing that he saw, dude fled for his dear life

At least, we can all agree now that Zelensky is more of a brave man than the coward called Putin
Putin fled fro where to where plz

Wagners were in Rostov, Putin in Moscow... Have u ever tried seeing d distance of Rostov to Moscow? Wagner surrendered cos dey knew it would be a suicidal move. Russian forces were already coming at dem.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by MySolace: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2023
ken6488:
yes brave zelensky that turned Ukraine to war zone

Putin could have burned down Wagner he choose the peaceful path

You can wail
Putin didn't beg dem, Russian forces were already coming at dem before dey surrendered. Putin only forgave dia stupidity.

He made d right decision by granting dem amnesty. Atleast Wagner served Russia well in Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.