Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50281 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Juju70(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2023
12inchess:

Bro just a take a look at a world map. He may actually be right. Belarus is very close to Poland and even Ukraine. Putin may be playing mind games. Using this as an excuse to move military assets to Belarus? Wagner doing the dirty job and blaming some disloyal elements within the ranks? 3D chess 4D chess 5 D chess. Who knows? Putin is super cunning.

Pff that was no game!

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jeferious: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2023
grandstar:
I would like Yevgeny Prigozhin to tell us the difference between Russia and Belarus where he sought shelter? I am very confused!

Putin is a man with very long memories and people who have done a tenth of this are dead. Never stab Putin in the back.
He can't step outside the two countries. If he seek asylum elsewhere, he'd be picked up by Interpol and sent to the Hague for war crimes. So even if he is no longer wanted by Putin at home, he cannot stay far away from the motherland for his own good

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by engrchykae(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Nigeriagood:
ha bros the nuclear weapons with them can wipe both nations and it surrounding and possibly poison the entire continent
America has more to lose in a world where they have succeeded to make the dollar the world currency.
In a world where they have military bases almost everywhere.
If they want Russia to destroy their world,they should tread with caution.
The lesson conquerors have learnt is that,you can't have every nation.
Alexander couldn't have Ethiopia
Cyrus couldn't have Ethiopia
Rameses couldn't have kadesh
Hitler couldn't have Stalingrad
Murtala couldn't have Onitsha
Genghis Khan after looking at India for two weeks advised himself,broke camp and went back to Mongolia.
The 5 Kings of Genesis chapter 14 should have left Lot(, Abraham's nephew) alone,a needless stress.
I can go on and on
There is one movie I watched ,the great battle,a Korean film,the great emperor was marching home from a great victory and there was a small fortress on the way and he felt like taking it and it ended in defeat.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Beverlyjean(f): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Russia wealthy as America? Are you sure of what you talking about? Only California dwarfs Russia!

Russia is a small nation. Ignore the landmass. How many cities do you have to bomb to bring Russia to its knees?

That land mass is empty and inhabitable. Their are more bears in Russia than humans

I never said Russia is as wealthy as the United States... but Russia have more defence than the United States...meaning that the United States will not wanna mess with Russia cos they have more to loose ... and Russia is not a small nation ... it has a population of 150 million... they are notvas divided as Americans... and how can u say there are more bears than humans in Russia... are u drunk or on drugs ??

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I never said Russia is as wealthy as the United States... but Russia have more defence than the United States...meaning that the United States will not wanna mess with Russia cos they have more to loose ... and Russia is not a small nation ... it has a population of 150 million... they are notvas divided as Americans... and how can u say there are more bears than humans in Russia... are u drunk or on drugs ??

Russia has more defence than the USA

Pull out your statistics from anywhere. I am 100% you will retract that statement.

As for the bears, I was only joking. 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by viodemus: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2023
pussie knows he is nothing but a placeholder now. Pussie will be looking for a way to reach out to the CIA or her counterparts in Germany, france, or UK.

Shiogu and whoever's replaces him, go dey look pussie putin with side eyes.

Am sure they are already changing all the passwords to the weapons that pussie used to have.

I predict that shiogu will be looking for a way to reach the wagner boss, but the guy might be safe in poland, the USA, Ukraine, or somewhere safe, and not Belarus. Who tell you say prozingiz no get sense. He will be in a debriefing room somewhere now, letting them know what's up with weapons sites around the world and plans.

The USA is not russia mate in anything. The USA have an equivalent of wagner, called Black water, even more deadly than wagner; but the difference is, that the USA forces are not lazy, they take the lead and clear the battle field, while black water hold the cleared out position; but lossia, wants wagner to clear the battlefield and gain valuable experience, while the russian army hold the cleared position. When you are clearing the battlefield, you will have the best intelligence and the best weapons, and the bigger funds,which was why the defense minister was jealous and began shortchanging wagner forces, until it came to a head. China is forming ally because of russian tech and weapons.

May God continue to bless the USA. A force for world peace and normalcy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Princedapace(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

My brother, America wouldn't want to have a taste of nuclear war inside America o.
America knows how to avoid wars within her lands.
Ukraine is not a member of NATO so, America can use that as excuse o. If Russia uses nuke, if America tries to Nuke Russia, lol. Russia would nuke too. That means mutual destruction and I'm sure America don't want that for her cities.
These guys have ways to relate with them selves.
The worse America may do is strike some strategic assets of Russia and Russia will retaliate. That way, none of them hit each other's citizens and cities.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2023
engrchykae:
America has more to lose in a world where they have succeeded to make the dollar the world currency.
Genghis Khan after looking at India for two weeks advised himself,broke camp and went back to Mongolia.
The 5 Kings of Genesis chapter 14 should have left Lot(, Abraham's nephew) alone,a needless stress.
I can go on and on
There is one movie I watched ,the great battle,a Korean film,the great emperor was marching home from a great victory and there was a small fortress on the way and he felt like taking it and it ended in defeat.
first the emperor was peter the great and the fortress was Azov of ottoman empire,a relatively small fortress.But blasting Russia with nuclear energy on selected cities would dismantle their country.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Researcher720(f): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Power is really working ooo
Like power in togetherness
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by youngrichnigga: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2023
These days on Nairaland once I see any poster start with "Beloved", I run for my life ni o....Surely na Faith alias all the other names grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by obontami: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by obontami: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Culinery:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Go and do something meaningful with your life. Stop being a menace on the internet WTF!? 😡😡😡
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by obontami: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Small mercenaries nai make baba humble pass humblesmith. So, na mouth putin get. grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Felix6: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2023
I fear who no fear that wagner squad. Their own pass Spartans. Na fighting be their life. Only one group see action for Syria, Sudan, Mali, Central Africa Republic, Ukraine, under one year.Even Russia Army never dey battle tested like that. Make nobody blame putin.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by XAUBulls: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2023
HonNL:

https://rutube.ru/video/99714b455c7ae59e19d90d5392856ab1/
Damn! Those mutineers will certainly be expected.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Pwettylinda(f): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2023
TheFreeOne:
The are two strategic assets in Belarus.

Nukes and Wagner PMC

The vassals and their master should take note.

Peace is better than War. Negotiations to avoid catastrophic consequences are necessary.

How you take dey survive??

Carrying the whole of Naija problem in addition to Russia and Ukraine problem

You dey try sha cheesy
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by grandstar(m): 1:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Jeferious:
He can't step outside the two countries. If he seek asylum elsewhere, he'd be picked up by Interpol and sent to the Hague for war crimes. So even if he is no longer wanted by Putin at home, he cannot stay far away from the motherland for his own good

The man is in trouble both ways.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by godofuck231: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Reminds me of Ojukwu!
ezemo has visited Russia then , the gods are awake
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Yankee101: 1:36am On Jun 27, 2023
His end is here
Next
Only God remains King forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by FireUpNow(m): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Putin and his world are crumbling gradually.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by FuckTheMod: 2:46am On Jun 27, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Short people are always troublesome
Yes or No
Like yes
No share....
Mu...
Mu
How's Putin a short man?
A man close to 6 ft is short?
What's your height or-deh?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:52am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

Ojukwu was on ground for nearly 3yrs; he wasn't like your regular yoruba cowards.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by tishbite42: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2023
engrchykae:
I can go on and on
Classic
And there's a part of Afghanistan that has never been defeated since the creation of man
Even the Taliban don't directly control it
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 12inchess: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you don’t know Russia is very small! Forget the landmass people talk about. Over 50% of it are inhabitable. And how many cities does Russia have?

That whole country does not need too much ammunition's! . Only the US F16’s and F22’s will turn Russia to a car park. Bringing in the F35’s will be uncalled for.

War is won on the ground and not in the air. You can't bomb what you can't see save for mass destruction like nuclear.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by tishbite42: 3:01am On Jun 27, 2023
viodemus:
pussie knows he is nothing but a placeholder now. Pussie will be looking for a way to reach out to the CIA or her counterparts in Germany, france, or UK.

Shiogu and whoever's replaces him, go dey look pussie putin with side eyes.

Am sure they are already changing all the passwords to the weapons that pussie used to have.

I predict that shiogu will be looking for a way to reach the wagner boss, but the guy might be safe in poland, the USA, Ukraine, or somewhere safe, and not Belarus. Who tell you say prozingiz no get sense. He will be in a debriefing room somewhere now, letting them know what's up with weapons sites around the world and plans.

The USA is not russia mate in anything. The USA have an equivalent of wagner, called Black water, even more deadly than wagner; but the difference is, that the USA forces are not lazy, they take the lead and clear the battle field, while black water hold the cleared out position; but lossia, wants wagner to clear the battlefield and gain valuable experience, while the russian army hold the cleared position. When you are clearing the battlefield, you will have the best intelligence and the best weapons, and the bigger funds,which was why the defense minister was jealous and began shortchanging wagner forces, until it came to a head. China is forming ally because of russian tech and weapons.

May God continue to bless the USA. A force for world peace and normalcy.
Reduce your intake of colos

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 12inchess: 3:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:37am On Jun 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Ojukwu was on ground for nearly 3yrs; he wasn't like your regular yoruba cowards.

Flee is flee

Don’t design it!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by wasuka14(m): 3:59am On Jun 27, 2023
I hope someone can tell Samuel Ekpa this. Constant attacks on Nigeria police will be surely resisted one day. And when it happens, the innocent citizen will taste in the soup. If the guy is patriotic he should choose peace instead of war abeg.

TheFreeOne:
The are two strategic assets in Belarus.

Nukes and Wagner PMC

The vassals and their master should take note.

Peace is better than War. Negotiations to avoid catastrophic consequences are necessary.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by vicfajeze: 5:03am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Reminds me of Ojukwu!
Ojukwu? Wetin dey do you now?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Bigchristo: 5:04am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Reminds me of Ojukwu!
Some of you speak as if you’re not aware of who Vladimir Putin is in Russia that man is a strong Ex KGB black belt holder in both judo and karate 🥋, you can’t stand him in both physical combat or military combat resurface were? Half of the people making unspecified claims don’t know what Russia has been through since history they’ve been relevant and they aren’t going out of relevance anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jeferious: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2023
grandstar:

The man is in trouble both ways.
That is it my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.