Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50277 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by nairalanda1(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2023
ken6488:
well you seems don't understand me I don't support invasion of Ukraine, not any I country

I believe in justice, and hate hypocrisy,

Which is zelensky, where was your humanity when Ukraine was bombing Donbass regions

No you don't.You just want your side to win.

Anyway, I don't have a side in the war. I understand both sides issues perfectly. And I am annoyed both sides cannot be mature about it.

But you should not support Russia for behaving like the USA. USA messed up invading other countries

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by kaywhy09(m): 5:23am On Jun 27, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS.

MADE ME TO START TRAVELING AROUND FOR HOLIDAYS AGAIN

WEALTH IS GOOD.

Lori iro angry

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by kad199: 5:27am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Russia has more defence than the USA

Pull out your statistics from anywhere. I am 100% you will retract that statement.

As for the bears, I was only joking. 🤣🤣🤣

Do u know u are stupid? Even me that has not been following ur conversation understand what he is trying too say. He meant in a nuclear USA has more too lose. Is just like u wearing white and going to pick a fight with a madman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by saatwika: 5:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Saatwika Ayurveda Treatment Centre has located in a residential area Kurups lane, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum, Kerala, India. Away from the city rush, Saatwika features an ayurvedic treatment centre and https://saatwika.in comfortable budget accommodation. This treatment centre is 7 km away from the international airport and 13 km away from the domestic airport.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2023
greggng:
This wagner guy really humbled putin . He can't even mention his name .. Right now putin is hiding in his bunker cis he is a coward . Very soon he will.not stand the insurrection that will give him gadafi treatment...his usual MO Is to blame usa and nato ..if Russia is a good country why is it that all his friends are axis of evil...ie North Korea, China, Iran etc ...countries ruled by dictators. No matter how you wanna hold a people down ...one day they will wake up from there slumber ...putins days are numbered
USA that killed over one million people in Iraq only calls others axis of evil lol funny.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:56am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

Even Awolowo, but it was so unfortunate that the man drank RAT poison and quenched himself because his tribesmen sold him to the Fulani caliphate
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jostoman: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2023
xpressionx:
He has come out from his hiding to start barking again.
grin grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Toks2008(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Scripted.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Even Awolowo, but it was so unfortunate that the man drank RAT poison and quenched himself because his tribesmen sold him to the Fulani caliphate

That’s still a brave man!

Talk about the one that sent 3 MILLION of your ancestors to hell and still fled when death faced him.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Cardozzo(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAH IS GOOD.
wow help with a little you can this is my palmpay 9125476213

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Toosure70: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Machinegun91(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Run away man
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by isahsalee: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

Oga, US and other western nations won't use nuclear weapons because of good name record but, Russian don't give a blink.

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 9jii(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
I guess I’m the only Nigerian who’s not interested and has never been on this Putin issue

Infact I no even wan know wetin be problem

We’ve a whole lot problem already in Nigeria for me to carry international pressure join am
But you will know when the price of bread increases caused by shortage in supply of Ukrainian wheat.
You ll also complain when the oil price fluctuate and affect the revenue of your country.
Don't be like those people 😒
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Otobong3374(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2023
ken6488:
yes brave zelensky that turned Ukraine to war zone

Putin could have burned down Wagner he choose the peaceful path

You can wail
Are U Talking About A Man Who Lives In Bunker??
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by chronique(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Jeferious:
Putin showed them he was too smart for them. So they now try to manipulate him with words like "coward"... exactly how greedy girls would call a guy "stingy" because he refused to part with his money foolishly grin grin

There's something about Putin that gives him the edge over Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin...and any other one-man army who has troubled Europe- He's cunning and smart. The others depend more on brute force...the instances of ingenuity are very small. Stalin was the only one among the three who came closest to Putin in the art of smartness and deception, and he still doesn't come close enough to give Putin a run for his money.

As for Hitler and Napoleon, even Stalin...if the Wagner drama happened during their regime, they would have organized their usual purges of both the military and the politicians, which definitely would affect both the manpower and morale of the soldiers at the Frontline in Ukraine. But Putin played a different game and kept everyone united, at least till he's done with Zelensky and NATO. In the meantime, I'm sure he'd conduct his own purge, but in a very low-key way

Sure. Prigozhin would get his reward but definitely not now. They have a war to fight and Putin does not want to demoralize his troops by taking actions right now. He still needs to use him in dealing with the west. Notice how the news of prigozhin and wagnerites going to Belarus, has made Poland and the Baltic states restless? Lithuania is now talking about how NATO must strengthen the entire eastern border. Poland is now looking for how to strengthen border with Belarus. Germany is sending 4000 additional fighters to Lithuania. The plan by the Poles to enter Ukraine is now off the table as they need their troops to protect themselves from the ruthless wagnerites. Ukraine too will need to divert some of her reserves towards the border with Belarus which will need them pulling troops from the south down to Kiev. Wagner in Belarus is meant to pin down forces from Poland and preventing them from entering Ukraine as they now have a problem they never had initially. When the war is over, prigozhin would answer for his rebellion.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Flangelo12: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2023
StormpyBee:
Dem humble my gee

The guy no understand again.

grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by joyandfaith: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2023
chronique:

Sure. Prigozhin would get his reward but definitely not now. They have a war to fight and Putin does not want to demoralize his troops by taking actions right now. He still needs to use him in dealing with the west. Notice how the news of prigozhin and wagnerites going to Belarus, has made Poland and the Baltic states restless? Lithuania is now talking about how NATO must strengthen the entire eastern border. Poland is now looking for how to strengthen border with Belarus. Germany is sending 4000 additional fighters to Lithuania. The plan by the Poles to enter Ukraine is now off the table as they need their troops to protect themselves from the ruthless wagnerites. Ukraine too will need to divert some of her reserves towards the border with Belarus which will need them pulling troops from the south down to Kiev. Wagner in Belarus is meant to pin down forces from Poland and preventing them from entering Ukraine as they now have a problem they never had initially. When the war is over, prigozhin would answer for his rebellion.

I was there when Putin told you this.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by lytech1(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

That's why NATO and US should maintain their lane and allow peace to reign.

Putin already said it,their won't be winner when the real war start
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ThankUUJesus: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2023
ken6488:
what he means NATO Will avoid Belarus

In plot Poland had on invading Belarus has been foiled
yes...the movement of Wagner to Belarus seems like a chess game. Now Poland and NATO would think twice before invading Belarus. this is war game

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by michelism(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

Trust me, you no be beta person grin grin grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Bluntemperor: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2023
Daddyyin:
God bless president Putin!
God bless Russia!

The same Russians that killed your Ajaokuta Steel ( that everything/ Operations is written in Russian Language- so that no one will understand its Modalities and till date the Steel becomes Non- Functional and useless to Nigeria!
-Can the Russians take this in their Country,for these White forks don't give a bloody care but just collect $Billions( Dollars Not Naira o), for doing nothing and run back to their Country and that is what they did to us!
Here, you are blessing them,what a way to be Patriotic Nigerians!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you don’t know Russia is very small! Forget the landmass people talk about. Over 50% of it are inhabitable. And how many cities does Russia have?

That whole country does not need too much ammunition's! . Only the US F16’s and F22’s will turn Russia to a car park. Bringing in the F35’s will be uncalled for.

Which Russia is small?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Procashtips(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Which other 'force' within his people challenged him before this way?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

And yet Zelenesky has not been able to bring him to book. grin
Even Hague has been silent about so called "war crimes" you guys chant here.

You are funny.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Moniya4Real(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Pls, help me loud it. I always tell people we should be showing interest in whatever is happening in other parts of the world with the interest of what Africa as a whole stand to gain from it

taylor89:
I guess I’m the only Nigerian who’s not interested and has never been on this Putin issue

Infact I no even wan know wetin be problem

We’ve a whole lot problem already in Nigeria for me to carry international pressure join am
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Putin suddenly became humble 🤣🤣🤣

Even with his nuclear threat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.