Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed I (153 Views)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Ii / Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed I by TGYM: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
A very wide gate was shown to me, as the gate opened, me viewed first and second roads: a very wide road and a narrow road. Me viewed how some beauties in large numbers were trooping towards the wide road, but ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took my hands and walked towards the narrow way in a differently direction from where others were walking on the same narrow path. ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED did this in order to show me something separately. As we walked through a part from the narrow way into a very far distance, we began to view beauties as if they were doing burial ceremony in all sorts af evil done in that burial ceremony [these were those running the race, yet involved in burial ceremony]. At this point, me told ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED that me desired to drink water on account for the far distance we had taken. But ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED disapproved it and said, “We must reach where I am taking you to before giving you water to drink.” As we walked to a distance, we got to a gate that opened on its accord. As the gate opened, me viewed Mma Ozi [Angels] that was preparing an apartment for a man that was about to die on the earth and to be received into AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE’s abode. Then, ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “YAHNWEGift, I told you to endure the thirst for the water before getting to this place as the man about to be received here endured.” Before a few time, the man approached with gladness. ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED then made the man to share self-experiences while on the earth with me. Then, the man began to explain the challenges self experienced for salvation sake. The papa was a chief and a very wealthy man. According to the man, “but my papa disowned me on account that me choose to serve AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE”, the man continued, “Even it reached to the point where my woman in union left me, but that didn’t stop me from preaching salvation werd. Beauties mocked at me to scorn but ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED encouraged me through own werds.” Then ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked the man, “As you have made it to my abode; where are those pains and challenges you experienced on the earth? I permitted those challenges to come upon you while on the earth so that you would later experience my favor in my abode.” After that, ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me and we returned to the gate that leads to the broad way to witness the evil going on there. At that wide gate, me viewed a native doctor sitting on the ground, me viewed how self was doing incantations to hinder beauties’ destinies. Me was shown how other beauties were coming to this evil man either to get solution or to kill their enemies and their challengers. Me viewed how a particular man among them went and collected a footwear belonging to an obedient beauty from AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE and submitted the footwear to the native doctor. Immediately the man touched the footwear, self began to have problem, and the whole place was on fire. Therefore, the native doctor died and none could rescue self on account that before beauties could come to assist self, it was too late. Me viewed how beauties stood close to the dead flesh in amazement without being able to touch self. The man then went into the verdict point to receive own verdict. ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED then put up a reverence, [My eyes are viewing all your wicked werks, and you that killed others to claim their properties, my eyes are viewing you]. As the native doctor reached the verdict place, all the evil werks self did on earth were displayed including how the man used the Igbo native deities names as ‘Nkwo, Eke, Orie, Afor’ to do incantations and the man was cast into Heylel fire. Me heard the man crying, “Ah! Eh! Me have lost it for all eternity, me did not know that this shall come upon me.” In Heylel fire, me viewed as the first to fourth demons that the man always invoked during incantations, tied the man’s legs and hands backward as a punishment for making use af their names. The man was terribly tortured.Then ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Very soon, English Language shall fade away, but the speech pattern I introduced among my beauties is what shall stand and none can stop it. I heard some among them saying that Truth Beauty introduced Igbo language as unity speech pattern. Inform them that they cannot withstand my anger for speaking against Truth Beauty.” ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “Anywhere you view beauties talking against Truth Beauty concerning this truth, make sure you excuse yourself. Be warned! Be warned!! Be warned!!! This unity speech pattern is not brought forth through a man’s idea, and none can speak it unless I am with such a beauty. My Mma Ozi [Angels] are speaking this unity speech pattern. What made me to manage this English language now to communicate with you is to enable you to knowledgestand what I am saying, but time shall come when English language shall be useless to Me. As many that shall obey Me, My calmness, My power, My presence be upon you” says ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED.ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED then took me to another realm and showed me how the marine spirit lay claim on the water pits [wells] beauties dug to get drinking water. Me viewed how these forces occupied inside the water pits [wells] to initiate the beauties that shall drink from the waters fetched from that water pits and captured all their destinies. Many a times, when beauties are using buckets to fetch this water, the buckets fall back into the water pit. This actually is a manipulation from the water spirit. Some gift that beauties receive from the marine kingdom came through the water pit [well] including demon possessed little biutis [children]. Those little biutis a times come as imbeciles to frustrate the family, when they die, they return to the marine kingdom. As me was watching and getting more surprised at the activities going on through the water pits [wells], their so-called queen came out from 1st among the water pits and with a loosed voice said to m e, “I desired to use you to populate my kingdom but the Rightchoice man has captured you from me totally.” Me viewed how many among the marine spirits were sent into the streets to seduce beauties. Many among them wear chains on their legs and other immoral and indecent appearances to seduce beauties in existence.Me viewed a very large timer [clock] being set according to our own standard and not according to the world clock. Then ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me that this is how this earth is moving slowly and steadily for all beauties on earth. From when they were brought fort [born] into this earth, all that they would do on earth, including the right and the wrong, their challenges and their favors are all typed through the time rotation and movement. Their death and verdict are also contained in that time. Me was meant to know that ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED has programmed everything about the beauties in existence. If any beauty finally comes to ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED to obtain salvation, all the impending punishment attached to all the sins such a beauty has committed shall be wiped away through ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED blood.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help And Opinion / How To Avoid Debt For Your Wedding / Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.