Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị (2733 Views)

Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by LegendHero(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fuulish evangelist.

I dare him to go back to SE whether IPOB terrorists will not cannibalize and behead him.

Weray wey no fit live peacefully for him state dey badmouth another region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Fuulish evangelist.

I dare him to go back to SE whether IPOB terrorists will not cannibalize and behead him.

Weray wey no fit live peacefully for him state dey badmouth another region.

Big mouth as usual...

Why hasn't your ipobbbbb behead...the one building everywhere in SE now...?

People after going gradually...you will see it soon...

Why are you crying like a big baby...you asked them to go home and they are doing that...

So why the wailing and gnashing of teeth? cheesy
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Taba21: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

I said Eastern port...

Use google to cure your ethnic ignorance...

Next...

Shout up what is eastern port in today Nigeria, which location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

Shout up what is eastern port in today Nigeria, which location

..in your thick skullll wink
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Taba21: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

Your sadyeast has no business with SS ports .

Go and ask your slave dealing ancestors how they were barred from trading directly with their Jewish slave merchants.

Stay your lane .

Biafra will not be the only landlocked country when we grant it to you soon.

Learn from other landlocked nations on how they survive being land locked.

Don't mind that illiterate who can't differential between eastern and current Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Taba21: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

You go create time for Biafra whether you like it or not.

Start packing.

That's the only way for Nigeria and Nigerians peaceful existence.

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

Don't mind that illiterate who can't differential between eastern and current Nigeria

Current Nigeria..?

What about future Nigeria?

Man, you need more education.
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

That's the only way for Nigeria and Nigerians peaceful existence.

For once I agree with you. smiley smiley
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Taba21: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

SS is not Biafra.

We will continue the middle men arrangement we had between your slave dealers and their Jewish customers.

Keep your eyes off SS ports.

We are not that naive to do things with scammers, ungrateful, criminals, cannibals, ritualist, rapist's, beheaders, babyfactory, etc

Despite claimed to be the richest tribe in Africa, yet they are forcing themselves on minority.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

Big mouth as usual...

Why hasn't your ipobbbbb behead...the one building everywhere in SE now...?

People after going gradually...you will see it soon...

Why are you crying like a big baby...you asked them to go home and they are doing that...

So why the wailing and gnashing of teeth? cheesy

I’m sure even you no dey live for SE. you’re damn scared of IPOB terrorists make they no mud you.

As bad as Kaduna is, I still prefer to go there than go to any state in the SE. I no wan make IPOD terrorists kill me before my time.

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

We are not that naive to do things with scammers, ungrateful, criminals, cannibals, ritualist, rapist's, beheaders, babyfactory, etc

Despite claimed to be the richest tribe in Africa, yet they are forcing themselves on minority.

Why are you wailing big girl?

Show where they are forcing themselves on you?

You big baby, have not as much as raised a finger on those who have taken all you oil and land, but cry of Igbos who have never attacked their.

neighbours in their history, even before the white men came..

I pray toy don't burst an artery...and end yourself.
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I’m sure even you no dey live for SE. you’re damn scared of IPOB terrorists make they no mud you.

As bad as Kaduna is, I still prefer to go there than go to any state in the SE. I no wan make IPOD terrorists kill me before my time.

You think we are like you who left your villages in Kogi and Kwara and now claiming Lagos..

This is my city with massive development that has never been seen there in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFZ4JvOh1E
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Diego35M: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ok I have plan's of investing my factory production at Awka and Enugu. What about you my IGBO brother. No dey build 4 ibadan, osun, Ogun, oyo, ilorin, na our popsy dem fault that mistake. As youthful as I dey anything pass Asaba , lagos. I no invest ooo.

Oga if you're really igbo, invest in Enugu, Awka, Onitsha, Owerri or even Nsukka, etc or Abuja is not bad, your profits are sure
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by LegendHero(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

You think we are like you who left your villages in Kogi and Kwara and now claiming Lagos..

This is my city with massive development that has never been seen there in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?vNRFZ4JvOh1E

So na Wetin dem dey call development be this for your area?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Cooly100: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

So na Wetin dem dey call development be this for your area?

Show me wetin dey they call development in you SW?
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Nigerfine3: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

Igbos stop this development in Lagos and anywhere else..

Be like the Hausas and the Yorubas...

They don't build any house anywhere.. they will only rent and go home.

We must not carry Nigeria for head...like gala cheesy cheesy

If you must build..just do a bungalow...

All development in Lekki axis should stop immediately.

Try and sell your properties if you can.

A word is enough for the wise.

Learn from these two major tribes.
Nigeria is just taking a nose dive, it wasn't (or isnt) wrong to build a magnificent house where you live and do business, if you live in shackles and build your best in your town where you don't live, is it when one dies before they enjoy thier wealth?
Wherever we live should take a better of our investment
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by Nigerfine3: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFZ4JvOh1E
Beautiful estate, I love it
Re: I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị by DevilsEqual(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
make this one go Sadeast go dey try all these hin nonsense...IPOB go don post hin dead body for their Facebook Pages

Una no even happy say SW dey peaceful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Who Want To Go Home! / President Yar'adua Should Resign! / Nigeria's Oil Revenue Cut By Half In The Ist Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.