Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. (2087 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Hisbah(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hello family, my elder brother has decided to be totally useless. He doesn't want to do anything. Just idling around and eating mama thank you. At age of 49 he is yet to get married. The only thing he does is pressing his phone from morning till night. He is a popular person here. He spends his entire time on this forum. Our aged parents are extremely worried about this unwanted development. Everyone in both our immediate and extended family have talked to him about getting any job but he is stubbornly rejecting every help offered to him. Pls house, what's the best way to go about this. He is my elder brother and I don't want him to end up useless for life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tell your parents to stop giving him food.

Send him out of the house.

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by talented321: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Speechless.
By the way is the owner of nairaland aware that their is world 3 going on in his forum

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Mabizeka: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
At OP. Is your elder brother helinues? Just asking for a friend.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Ttalk: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yes I know him his name is Ebuka Chinonso Hisbah
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by sammyscholar(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
G
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
you say you dont want him to end up useless, while i am sorry to tell you that:" if thats who he has been for the past 49yrs, then you better accept that THIS IS WHO HE IS!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Sharpsharp00123: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hisbah:
Hello family, my elder brother has decided to be totally useless. He doesn't want to do anything. Just idling around and eating mama thank you. At age of 49 he is yet to get married. The only thing he does is pressing his phone from morning till night. He is a popular person here. He spends his entire time on this forum. Our aged parents are extremely worried about this unwanted development. Everyone in both our immediate and extended family have talked to him about getting any job but he is stubbornly rejecting every help offered to him. Pls house, what's the best way to go about this. He is my elder brother and I don't want him to end up useless for life.
At age 49?

Are u for real?

Like what did he do after graduation?
Hope it’s not an accident or something?
Cos this is beyond human comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by gaby(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
The best you could do for him, yourself, and your entire family, is to drop his moniker here make we help you advice am.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by brain54(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
What’s his moniker…

Make NL’ders advice am directly!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by phorget(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
He”s pressing phone and that's some job I guess.☻

I am the brother been talked about and I dont need anybody's advice please.😎
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by 3pointsagree: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't feed him
Leave him hungry

His brain 🧠 will reset and he will go out and get a job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by helinues: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Like elder brother, like younger brother.

Owu Iya gbin...

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by HelinuesJobles: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Owu Iya gbin...

Helinues are you ready to work or would you like them to open thread and worry about you not working?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by paramakina202: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Drop his moniker here I have something to tell him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Corridon: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Owu Iya gbin...
Guilty conscience. You know you are the only one here that fits exactly the description the Op said. Why is it that you don't want to help your life and be useful?

10 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by helinues: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:

Helinues are you ready to work or would you like them to open thread and worry about you not working?

You are a coward for note calling my moniker. You can cry to the mods I care less.

What exactly is your problem, tell NL's may be we can help your precarious situation. How can you be trolling others for years on this forum with hundreds of monikers yet the people you are trolling are the one jobless.

How many monikers do you want to use for this futility exercise. Funnily, your people who could have advised you to stop wasting your time trolling others are Cheering you to continue meanwhile when you ask those people if they can do ybe trolling for just a day, their responses have always been when I am not mad.

You have been dancing nakedly on this forum for years, it's time to put a stop to yhe madness.

Imagine a born troller calling others jobless.

Your shame dey shame me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by HelinuesJobles: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

You are a coward for note calling my moniker. You can cry to the mods I care less.

What exactly is your problem, tell NL's may be we can help your precarious situation. How can you be trolling others for.yeats on this forum with hundreds of monikers yet thr people you are trolling are the one jobless.

How many monikers do you wa t to use for this futility exercise. Funnily, you people who could have advised you to stop easying your time trolling others are sharing you to continue meanwhile when you ask those people if they can do ybe trolling for just a day, their responses have always been when I am not mad.

You have been dancing nakedly on this forum for years, it's time to put a stop to yhe madness.

Imagine a born troller calling others jobless.

Your shame dey shame me

You typed all these incoherent rubbish?

Your tears and wailing will favor me and my family

Helinues

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Hisbah(f): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Owu Iya gbin...
Pls don't provoke me here. I don't want to say much here.

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
I charge 100k for advice.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Hisbah(f): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
gaby:
The best you could do for him, yourself, and your entire family, is to drop his moniker here make we help you advice am.
I don't want him didgraced publicly. He is my elder brother.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Candidlady: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
gaby:

Idont know why ifind this comment funny 🤣

Op drop his moniker and number me sef wan tell am something subtle

Boy child na big wahala

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by helinues: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hisbah:
He is here already.

Yes I am here, the elder brother who is jobless guy.

Thank you my unuseful/unproductive younger brother who cares much about his elder brother joblessness but worry less about the spirit of the trolling that has been tormenting him for years. You have created hundred if monikers in years just to be doing this futility exercise yet I still dey gidigba.

If you are proud about your activities on this forum, tell NL'S how many monikers you have switched to to be talking to yourself in this thread alone

Walahi, you need more than job, you need a meaningful life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by HelinuesJobles: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Yes I am here, the elder brother of the jobless guy.

Thank you my useful younger brother who cares much about his elder brother jobless but worry less about the spirit of the trolling that has been tormenting him for years.

If you are proud about your activities on this forum, tell NL'S how many monikers you have switched to to be talking to yourself.

Walahi, you need more than job, you need a meaningful life

It will favor me and my family

Helinues

9 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by gaby(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hisbah:

Then, keep the problem within the family.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by VTJN(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Your parents should stop giving him food
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Nemesis0147(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hisbah:
paste his moniker….this is an anonymous forum…nobody Will know him
Worst comes to worst,he will deactivate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by austine4real(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin cheesy

Send him away

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by ahnie: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hahahaha kinda funny.
I m pretty sure he's the chieftain of our resident YSSG group here on nairaland.

Dammmmn what a waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by frozen70(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hisbah:

I think his problem is pride coupled with laziness

He has made up his mind that he won't stress himself

My concern is your parents whom he has failed because they get tired of his idleness

My advice to you is to make your own way and get something doing to support your parents

If you dash him money regularly, that will make him to keep relaxing

All he knows is that he must eat at home

If he continues this way, he will be a family liability

Its just a pity, you guys can come ask him if he wants to drive Keke, if yes you guys have to raise the fund for him so that he can start one place then rent a room

If he is lucky to have a girl friend, that one will reset his head to factory settings

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by Foodqueen(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Someone should hit me up when her brother comes online.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. by NoToPile: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
You guys have brought politics section wahala here.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Can't Have Your Husband's Child / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) / How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.