Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? (572 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Atheistan: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Have you ever married someone against your parents wish, how has it been?
Any regrets?
Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Jbleenk: 4:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Yeah I did and just about 3 months to the marriage we discovered wifey has cancer of the liver. Right now I’m in the hospital with her for treatment since about two weeks now. Spent about 3 million naira for surgery and drugs. Apart from this it’s been one misunderstanding to the other. Wished I listened to my dad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Cassandraloius: 5:03am On Jun 28, 2023
I have witnessed one like that, from one couple, they dated for 3yrs and the guys parents was against it, just because the lady is coming from a poor background, during the time of their traditional marriage, his parents didn't show up, but he went ahead. To cut the long story short, she has been having series of miscarriage. I pray she heals from that toxic family. cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Or11: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2023
Jbleenk:
Yeah I did and just about 3 months to the marriage we discovered wifey has cancer of the liver. Right now I’m in the hospital with her for treatment since about two weeks now. Spent about 3 million naira for surgery and drugs. Apart from this it’s been one misunderstanding to the other. Wished I listened to my dad

I'm so sorry to say this but you are a big disappointment. Imagine you were the one that had cancer. So it's a few millions you spent on your wife to save her life that is worrying you. I hope you are just writing a fabricated story if not, you wife deserves a better man

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by candyguyofficia(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Or11:

I'm so sorry to say this but you are a big disappointment. Imagine you were the one that had cancer. So it's a few millions you spent on your wife to save her life that is worrying you. I hope you are just writing a fabricated story if not, you wife deserves a better man

Please try to be reasonable and make use of your initiative he married the wife even when she was diagnosed with Cancer of Liver 3 month BEFORE the wedding, do that not say alot about the moniker?

Even with the Cancer and his parent prior warning not to marry her he still went ahead to marry her? Still don't this make any sense to you.

He has not neglected his wife he takes care of her hospital bill of which he has spent about 3Million on medical treatment. Do this act not still say alot about the personality of the moniker?

Apart from that he still gives emotional support to his wife by been with her on her sick bed. Don't this act make any sense to you?

With all this act of sacrifice he stated that apart from this his wife still don't give him peace.

While moniker is not perfect same as his wife don't you atleast see a presumption of a noble man the moniker is.

Sometimes, the way some of you openly type on an open forum, attimes some one wonder who raised you people and how you people were raised

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Bluezy13(m): 5:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Or11:

Stop reasoning with your anus.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Sukakma(m): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Or11:

I swear you're daft. Go back to school since you can't read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Bluezy13(m): 6:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Haven't done that but I have concluded that when the time comes, anybody...I mean anybody from the lady's family, be it a child, a relative or anybody in her Family, important or not, that will oppose our marriage; Ain't marrying no more.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Jbleenk: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Or11:

No it’s actually not about the amount spent that’s the inherent problem. The actual issue is her not being grateful, and immediately after the marriage, I started seeing a different part of her I never saw before. Imagine with the resources spent, time money, sacrifices (I have been sleeping inside my car for about 2 weeks now) just so I don’t waste money renting hotel in order to have enough to upset hospital bills. Inspite of all these sacrifices yesterday she came up to me and told me she thought I loved her. The issue is same thing I’ve been complaining about since day one, I dont feel appreciated in this marriage. You might not understand if you are not in my shoes really
Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by talented321: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2023
My parents don't like my second woman, but they have no choice.
After 3years we depart ways, the girl heart no too pure.
Parents are everlasting gift, they see more than we do.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by dontrulee: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Jbleenk:

No it’s actually not about the amount spent that’s the inherent problem. The actual issue is her not being grateful, and immediately after the marriage, I started seeing a different part of her I never saw before. Imagine with the resources spent, time money, sacrifices (I have been sleeping inside my car for about 2 weeks now) just so I don’t waste money renting hotel in order to have enough to upset hospital bills. Inspite of all these sacrifices yesterday she came up to me and told me she thought I loved her. The issue is same thing I’ve been complaining about since day one, I dont feel appreciated in this marriage. You might not understand if you are not in my shoes really

Abandon the ungrateful witch and let her die... grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by GodWrites: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2023
candyguyofficia:

Please try to be reasonable and make use of your initiative he married the wife even when she was diagnosed with Cancer of Liver 3 month BEFORE the wedding, do that not say alot about the moniker?

Even with the Cancer and his parent prior warning not to marry her he still went ahead to marry her? Still don't this make any sense to you.

He has not neglected his wife he takes care of her hospital bill of which he has spent about 3Million on medical treatment. Do this act not still say alot about the personality of the moniker?

Apart from that he still gives emotional support to his wife by been with her on her sick bed. Don't this act make any sense to you?

With all this act of sacrifice he stated that apart from this his wife still don't give him peace.

While moniker is not perfect same as his wife don't you atleast see a presumption of a noble man the moniker is.

Sometimes, the way some of you openly type on an open forum, attimes some one wonder who raised you people and how you people were raised

Abeg shut up. You are not making any sense. For the fact that he regrets listening to his father has nullified everything he has done.

A man that loves his wife will have no regret. I have seen men whose wives are struggling with cancer and if you ask them, they will tell you that they will marry the woman over and over again despite the cancer.

All he has spent so far is merely because he has no other choice.
Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by diogo23: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
I have witnessed one like that, from one couple, they dated for 3yrs and the guys parents was against it, just because the lady is coming from a poor background, during the time of their traditional marriage, his parents didn't show up, but he went ahead. To cut the long story short, she has been having series of miscarriage. I pray she heals from that toxic family. cry
Mostly ladies don't marry into any family you are not accepted it always end in tears and regret

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by Foodqueen(f): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Jbleenk:

U don't need to explain anything to her.

The mature ones here get the story.

So sorry about your ordeal.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Married Someone Against Your Parents Wish? by almarthins(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2023
GodWrites:

Abeg shut up. You are not making any sense. For the fact that he regrets listening to his father has nullified everything he has done.

A man that loves his wife will have no regret. I have seen men whose wives are struggling with cancer and if you ask them, they will tell you that they will marry the woman over and over again despite the cancer.

All he has spent so far is merely because he has no other choice.

U get point right there!

Because intentions are always far from actions.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Cum Guys / Do You Like My Profile Photo / Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.