Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number (570 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by MrCork: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
.....very rude move..

..despite being handsome,one fat slim over weight chick had the ordacity to gimmmme fake nomba.

..and wots the logic!!! (no ooofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Handsome is in the eyes of d beholder sha o

🥴

3 Likes

Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by Tb19(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Why you sef no call immediately she give you

Also nah low self esteem fit dey cause am.

Anyways ladies dey sha I

Nah you never waka/ride meet better ones

Women that'll will amaze you with their deep thinking ability.

Me sef still never meet any sha but I sabi say dem dey

1 Like

Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by psucc(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
So we still have mumu guys these days when the format don change?

Simply ask her for her Opay, Palmpay, etc account. She obliges at the speed of light. Add zero in front of the account number and you don get her number be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by victorclean(f): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Our thinking is far deeper than that of a man. There other yardsticks to measure as well.
Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by lymelyte(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
victorclean:
Our thinking is far deeper than that of a man. There other yardsticks to measure as well.
see this one o.. Which this thinking? shocked grin

Una nor get sense cheesy
Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by Anny69: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
lymelyte:

Una nor get sense cheesy
undecided Going by your statement it means your mama too no get sense, right?
Re: Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number by victorclean(f): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
lymelyte:

Una nor get sense cheesy

We devote time to study men's character, especially the one we love 💕. Men devote more time on hustling for money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Prowess Of Women Inhibited By Religious Life / My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.