Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians (10483 Views)

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by DamnnNiggarr: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2023
I urge the Muslim faithful who are celebrating the great feast of Eid-El Kabir to imbibe the spirit of love, brotherliness, and peaceful co-existence. Every faithful patriot must continue to serve God and Country selflessly.

Let us use this year’s Eid-El Kabir festivities to engender the spirit of oneness and also re-dedicate ourselves to the virtues of love, patriotism, and unity for the desired national development.

Eid-El Kabir gives us ample opportunities to appreciate our creator whose mercy and grace to us are enormous, even when we do not deserve them. Nigerian Muslims should use this solemn period of Eid-El Kabir to present Nigeria's discomforting situation to Allah for His prompt intervention. I urge Nigerians to devote themselves to the values that unite and bind all citizens in love. Let us permanently put behind all divisive tendencies.

We should not despair and miss the essence and meaning of Eid-el-Kabir festivities, and the divine succour that it brings in assuring us that there is always a light at the end of every tunnel. A new Nigeria is POssible.

Eid Mubarak! -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1673954313402556417?t=l1FMmXxLe5xyzc19siC6Wg&s=19

77 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by DamnnNiggarr: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2023
shocked

Happy Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers around the world 🌎

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Pooldrowning(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2023
That a good one. Truely PO supports Unity, one Nigeria.

Other Christian Igbos should follow suite, wish the Muslim faithful on their significant event.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Ihateheadslamer: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2023
tongue

The people's choice Nigerians will forever regret they never had tongue

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by TemplarLandry: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Naijanascam: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Barka de sala to the Muslim faithfuls in Nigeria and in diaspora

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Jennyjenna(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2023
It's Okay!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2023
Sheath your swords, after the holidays we resume the religious war grin

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by helinues: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2023
cheesy

44 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Betanaija42moro: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Thank you PO, the people's choice

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Christistruth00: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Peter Obi that completely ignored the Oyo State LP Governorship Candidate who was frantically greeting and welcoming him when he visited Oyo State because he was a muslim

The Video was shameful to watch

Peter Obi is a very bad case of bigotry he doesn't understand the Christian Concept that Jesus Christ loved and died for all Mankind

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by RECTEM: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2023
My mentor.. How many like for the incoming

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by yarimo(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Mumu man as if his message is important

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Rebuke: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Good man. Peter Obi is a force to reckon with: even Oni of Ife calls him the Tsunami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nKVTsdQvkc

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Cassandraloius: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
A man that shows care!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by ecolime(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
Atiku sef dey court una no show am half of this hatred. Wetin this man do una?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by MykellOni(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Attendance: Presentβœ”οΈ
I jz can't help but love this man...
I honestly pray we don't regret losing a chance with this man. Believe me, this man sound! It is well...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by NASTYNASOSO: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:

HMMMMM

DON'T MIND HIM JARE

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
As what? As who? Peter Obi is a failed Presidential Candidate in the mould of Atiku, Ekwueme and Silvester Ugo. Or even worse, because those gentlemen accepted their failure with equanimity being the genuine patriots they were. For a man who knelt before Christians to help him take his country back only a few months ago, but is now genuflecting to Muslims in greeting . . . Chukwuemeka, I never see a fraud like this Packaged Fraud of the Yeast in all my life. Obi's ambitious Fraud has fallen into evil days and his quest is as dead as dodo. Next is a backdoor retreat to PDP for senate ticket, while his scoped disciples continue to make enemies for themselves.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by ClearFlair: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Our person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Newgists1: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo1a4e2K4r4
Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by monakii: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
How I wish Obi mean what he said.
I wish he had started this before he joined presidential race.
I wish our politicians can talk less about religion and tribe.
I wish our leaders can focus on issue bedeviling our great nation.
I wish we all can put this country before our personal ambition.

... Let us use this year’s Eid-El Kabir festivities to engender the spirit of oneness and also re-dedicate ourselves to the virtues of love, patriotism, and unity for the desired national development.
... What a quote to behold!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by ClearFlair: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:

How can an agbado person know what is important and what is not important

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Themanleshey: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Same to you oba lamba.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Vinnie2000(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice one from the President of Sane Nigerians. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by victorDanladi: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Typical Nigerian politician being packaged as saint and messiah

Deceit
Fake integrity
Serial crosscarpeting

A POST OF HIM CONGRATULATING MUSLIMS IN 2015,AND I WILL GIVE SUCH PERSON 100K!...OR A CLOSE ASSOCIATE OF HIM WHO IS A MUSLIM BEFORE 2019!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Alliswell248: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Yes Daddy.....
We have moved on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Okwyjesus(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:

Your mouth no dey heavy you to call people MUMU.

How many people in your lineage have come close to his lifetime achievement.

Am just asking?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Themanleshey: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:

No mind am, he dey form Wetin him no b . Eye service oshi.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by richidinho(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Taxi Wahala (in Pictures) / KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu / BREAKING: How Bill Gates Is Sponsoring Boko Haram Insurgency In Nigeria Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.