Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians (10541 Views)

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians by Fira09(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Greenfaces:
I don't want to spill the beans too early. Something is underground already and it is very strong. Like it or not, the day we take that state, Islam will reach the nook and crannies of that state and you will regret ever playing the politics of religion like your oga obinna is regretting now
You must be an alcohol-related joker,

Bringing out false opinions that could lead you to disastrous trouble.

Muslim by birth in Edo isn't up to 6% of the whole Edo indigenes, Traditional worshippers are way, in fact, X5 of the Muslim population in Edo state.

The Binis most times decide the Election of Edo state, due to their population, in centuries to come, Edo Muslims can never dominate the State Politics. How is that even possible? Are you a drunker or a drug addict?

A woke Edo indigene you are, I won't even be surprised if you ain't an Edo person, but trying to cause differences between the two religions in the State.

Greenfaces:

Worry about Sokoto and not Kano. We are very enlightened here. The only northwestern state that snuffed all traces of Bokoharam even before the government knew how to go about it. Bokoharam only attacked here a few times but never found a settling ground here because Kano youths wouldn't trade their heritage for a few dollars. If by now you don't know these things are part of the poverty mechanism schemes in Nigeria, then welcome to Nigeria

I knew you are not an Edo person, smh, what's your actual gain for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Blast: Seyi Makinde Thanks Lagos For Releasing LASEMA To Support The State / Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? / I Don’t Believe That Leah Sharibu Is Dead - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.