Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. (14276 Views)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Penguin2: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
I’ve seen some elements from the other political divide saying that Peter Obi has not wished Nigerian Muslims a Happy Eid/Sallah Message. But the truth is that Peter Obi actually sent his Sallah message on Thursday night which has garnered over 2.2million views as of the time of filing this report.

So, I hope this shuts the mouth of those who were trying to propagate whatever religious agenda.

As-salamu alaykum to our Muslim brothers and sisters. On the occasion of the celebration of Eid il Fitr, I wish you all a Happy Sallah and congratulate you for completing Ramadan 2023 successfully. Ramadan Kareem!

The Holy Month of Ramadan was for all to practice restraint, decorum and humility; it enjoined all faithfuls to be fair and just in all dealings; to help the needy and heal the ailing; to also promote mutual understanding and peace within communities.

These injunctions promote the values of universal social justice, world peace and human progress.

Our dear country Nigeria, the only nation that we have, is going through uncertainties in different areas relating to insecurity, deprivation, unemployment and most recently,

divisive flawed elections arising from the activities of fringe elements who do not respect the rule of law. They always deploy impunity and exploit weak national institutions to subvert the will of the people.

Many untoward activities have been directed at our people and nation, but we remain resolute in fighting for a New Nigeria through all peaceful and legal options under our laws. We continue to implore all Nigerians to remain peaceful and law-abiding.

We equally remain in prayers that these challenges will be overcome without further adverse shock to the economy, nation and national interest.

In deference to the revered periods of Lent and Ramadan, we have refrained from personally reacting to various distractive allegations and fake news directed at Datti Baba-Ahmed and me.

The most egregious of these acts is the allegation of treason for pursuing the due process. It is now common knowledge that perpetrators of state capture and their acolytes continue to attack Datti and me, and indeed, the Labour Party and the OBIdient Family, for seeking a New Nigeria that will be beneficial to all Nigerians.

Efforts to dissuade us from pursuing the right path towards achieving an equitable, secure and productive New Nigeria, included the deployment of doctored audio, identity theft, impersonation, trolls and fighting words. In the true spirit of Ramadan, I call on our supporters to remain focused on peace and the rule of law. I also wish to assure Nigerians and the OBIdients that our struggle for a New Nigeria is in good stead, and on course.

Indeed, be assured that a new Nigeria, that is safe, secure, fair and prosperous for all Nigerians is POssible!

May Almighty God guide and bless us and bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1649110771681357824

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Penguin2: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by RighChannel: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Great URCHINSS pls gather here and see something

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Tntsi: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
The man of the unstoppable and non-negotiable new Nigeria.
Happy celebrations to our muslim brothers and sisters.

This year 2023 is the year of the new Nigeria.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by dominique(f): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Can't he make it brief? undecided

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by N3TRAL: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
dominique:

Yes, he can but he wouldn't.

The man campaigns with everything. Only the first post in his series of tweets relates to well wishes.

He campaigned in churches,on holy grounds , after elections and recently on Twitter during Eid al-Fitr.

For him, there are no restrictions to division. There are no red lines or sacred pieces. We were at the verge of losing our most revered values, accompanied by the coronation of cancel culture, if he had won.

I've never seen a more desperate personality.

110 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by KingKO22: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Religious war leader

All this na damage control

It no go work

114 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by KingKO22: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
We are waiting for you to sue people Gazette

Shey bi you like court well well

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by successmatters(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
The incoming president of Nigeria has spoken in glowing words, but urchinsons will still lament their lives away grin

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Flight90: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Some people won't be happy with this news🤭😏

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Penguin2: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
dominique:
Oh! Now you have confirmed he did send a Sallah message as far back as last night and your new problem is that it’s not brief🤔?

I’m sure if he had made a brief tweet, you’d have compared it with his Easter Message to Christians and tried to tell us how it’s a long thread but he sent just a single tweet for Muslims.

Your only problem with Obi are your biases and anachronistic primordial sentiments against his tribe, nothing else.

Cathodekazim I hope you can delete your propaganda thread now

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by successmatters(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Flight90:

Especially urchs grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by successmatters(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh! Now you have confirmed he did send a Sallah message as far back as last night and your new problem is that it’s not brief🤔?

I’m sure if he had made a brief tweet, you’d have compared it with his Easter Message to Christians and tried to tell us how it’s a long thread but he sent just a single tweet for Muslims.

Your only problem with Obi are your biases and anachronistic primordial sentiments against his tribe, nothing else.

Nobody can satisfy urchinsons, no need trying to.

38 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SpartaOfLagos: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
We love you daddy 💕💕💕💕💕💕

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by DeJoeee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
I caught one agbado today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
On searching his moniker, I saw all the tribal vomits He spurs on nairaland.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
I will not hold it against him anyway, let me just assume he is catching cruise

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by jahsharon: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tell him to tell his Yes Daddy to counter sign it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by jahsharon: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
dominique:

The idiot studied philosophy. They love saying nonsense.

Ask him to add 2 + 3 + 1, he will give you a fake statistics of China and Bankok

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes, he can but he wouldn't.

The man campaigns with everything. Only the first post in his series of tweets relates to well wishes.

He campaigned in churches,on holy grounds , after elections and recently on Twitter during Eid al-Fitr.

For him, there are no restrictions to division. There are no red lines or sacred pieces. We were at the verge of losing our most revered values, accompanied by the coronation of cancel culture, if he had won.

I've never seen a desperate personality.
Keep crying

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good one!
the message long sha.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Moferere: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yes Daddy sef dey greet Muslims.

Pretender!

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Cathodekazim I hope you can delete your propaganda thread now
Yes daddy supporter calm down. Why plenty tweets just bcs he presidential candidate want to greet Muslims? Criminals will run when no one is chasing him. I smell damage control in his eye service greeting . Who no know seh he is a religious intolerant leader before . Ask Ahusas people what he did when he was a governor . Pls I don't need your usual insult but a reasonable proof that shows he is not what people proof he is and give me a reasonable Analyses why I should not believe in " Yes Daddy Audio and why he failed to sue Gazette news media till now as he promised?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by slivertongue: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Flight90:

Their comments gives Obi more mileage.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by jude79(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
jahsharon:

The idiot studied philosophy. They love saying nonsense.

Ask him to add 2 + 3 + 1, he will give you a fake statistics of China and Bankok

You call him idiot, yet you failed when asked to add 2 + 8 + 9, you answered TEN because two starts with T, eight starts with E and nine starts with N, your vawulence can't even be calibrated, because it has finished speedometer

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Penguin2: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
adekolaelect:
Yes daddy supporter calm down. Why plenty tweets just bcs he presidential candidate want to greet Muslims? Criminals will run when no one is chasing him. I smell damage control in his eye service greeting . Who no know seh he is a religious intolerant leader before . Ask Ahusas people what he did when he was a governor . Pls I don't need your usual insult but a reasonable proof that shows he is not what people proof he is and give me a reasonable Analyses why I should not believe in " Yes Daddy Audio and why he failed to sue Gazette news media till now as he promised?

You want Obi to sue Gazette so that you people will say that Obi will gauge the media if he ever becomes president?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by aariwa(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Peter Obi is an extra ordinary man. Somebody please play me the obidient anthem …Mr. Peter Obi na my president you be…

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by bhella10: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ranting of a sore looser grin Just a simple commemoration o, Alaye turn am to lamentations cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Raskimonojendor: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
I knew he would eventually make it about himself and the election. The man is a narcissist.

Same way with his fake congratulatory message to Adesanya.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by LegendHero(m): 1:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Imagine turning an Eid greeting to campaign after election.

Just greet Muslims happy Eid and move on. Who send you to type this long disjointed epistle?

Obi is truly a boy, he no too get sense.

91 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) / Is DSS Under Police? / Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.