Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Where Can A Women Abused By Her Partner Get Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can A Women Abused By Her Partner Get Help? (654 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Women Abused By Her Partner Get Help? by prince4lif: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2011
Please I need some advice for my sister she has been in a brutal relationship with a guy who isn't ready to marry her legally, she has 3 kids for him but yet this guy is not serious with life he beats her, the worst was when she was 8 months pregnant for her last kid, she fainted after serious beating and ended up in the hospital. The last was about 3 months ago when he beat her and pushed her down from his car on the high way, I don't live in Nigeria so I had to arrange with a couple of people and her mum to get her and the kids out of the man's house, he was never married, she got pregnant for him in the name of love and he asked her to move in with him ,he never performed any right on her. So she finally left his place about 3 months ago, and when the kids when on holiday in September he started begging that she should let the kids come to spend the holiday with him and his parents, he has not been paying the kids school fees, he paid the past ones paid by his child mother and we felt perhaps he was getting sober, so my sister allowed her two eldest daughters 7 and 4 to go spend the holiday with their granny at Abeokuta, when the kids were to resume back to school in Lagos, he didn't bring them back to their mother and said he has looked for another school for them at Abeokuta that the kids will now be living with his mother, that he has also gotten an house maid for them their, and he never got an house maid for a mother of three even when she was living with him. Please I just need to know if their is any organization that fights for the rights of victims of domestic violence and women in this kind of situation, my sister is so frustrated and wants her daughters back.

please you can post here orĀ  send any important information to: blessedmascot@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Where Can A Women Abused By Her Partner Get Help? by lolaluv1(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2011
Eyah. . .don't know of any. I pray you get the help you seek though. . . . smiley
Re: Where Can A Women Abused By Her Partner Get Help? by Arkhin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
If the said sister is based in Lagos, she can seek help at the citizen's mediation center (cmc), at the Lagos state ministry of Justice.They handle such cases there and a whole lot more.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Here! / How Can You Talk To A Woman / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.