Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157714 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2010
I had a boyfriend I was dating for 3yrs before he left for SA , he came back last year with his SA black women. A friend of mine and another girl I went to school with were also dumped by their boyfriends for SA women. Now my cousin who was married before he left. Did the traditional marriage and paid the bride price, we heard that he pregnated a SA women. Men in this forum please do tell me what is it about SA women that you find iresistable? angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chelseabmw(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2010
sorry to hear this my dear, i have lots of friends in SA and what u said is 100% true, Most of this SA women/girl give them RANDS(south african currency).so u see my dear most boiz tend to prefer money more than women
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2010
it's the other way around, they are the ones giving them money and from what I have seen those S A girls are not submisive like us Naija babes O. So there must be something about them I am really curious to find out
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by whitelexi(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2010
Friend of mine's gf is an air hostess with Virgin-Nigeria and recently organised tickets for them both to visit SA on subsidised hols by the airliner. . . Well, she flew to london and they both left, i dropped them off at the airport and they looked very happy and anxious.
It therefore came to me as a surprise when they returned early and decided to split up even before the hols were over!!! Asking my friend what happened was my next move, and he simply said Ol'Boy!!! if u see the babes there!!

Apparently, he couldn't stop moping at the chicks there and his babe was just tired of always losing his attention when they were talking. . . Each time they left the hotel, he would be moping at girls and their asses [he's a yoruba man and they just love big stuff grin], he said it was part of their DNA as even the small ones growing up had already formed a padding behind - little wonder they have a high prevalence of HIV and AIDs, its cos no red blooded man would survive celibacy in a country such as that one.

His observation did cost him his relationship, and his gf swore never to take any man to that country for hols again. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by atilla(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2010
lol

i think its cause they have big bakassi, behave like white women ( in a black body), and are quite fine and foreign.

the combination is very tempting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2010
Na wa o for my brothers anything with big bakasi and foreign u dey follow undecided undecided while you have us here in Naija
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by elderbros(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2010
@poster, U dnt knw ow to talk, u think u can jst post anythin here. Dont do it again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2010
sorry oo, the eyes can't be deceived. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2010
@elderbros who me and who made you the judge, village headmaster
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2010
@honeric01 Lord have mercy on you all
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2010
To put it bluntly, SAcan women (and most Southern African women) just have superior sexual sensuousness from the way they dress, talk, walk and utilise their assets than most other African women.

I don't know if they are given special training on this when they are young, but definitely they exhibit less frigidness about their sexual allure hence are more libidinous than other Africans. They are plainly sexy!

Maybe this is also the key factor of the spread of AIDs in the region.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2010
If you want to hold on to your BFs and Hubbies, then grow some ass and bo.o.bs okay? we don't like plank looking girls around us. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2010
Sagamite:

To put it bluntly, SAcan women (and most Southern African women) just have superior sexual sensuousness from the way they dress, talk, walk and utilise their assets than most other African women.

I don't know if they are giving special training on this when they are young, but definitely they exhibit less frigidness about their sexual allure hence are more libidinous than other Africans. They are plainly sexy!

in one sentence, they are free-givers? cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2010
@ poster, don't really know why and i don't know anything that could be responsible for that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't know if they are giving special training on this when they are young, but definitely they exhibit less frigidness about their sexual allure hence are more libidinous than other Africans. They are plainly sexy!

So indecency is now in popular demand undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2010
honeric01:

in one sentence, they are free-givers? cool cool

Yeyeman, na you talk am o! grin

Ujujoan:

So indecency is now in popular demand undecided

There is a fine line between sexy and slutty. Most times these chics achieve the sexy one.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2010
@Sagamite are you talking from experience?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2010
Slutty Trash                                                                                                  Sexy Angel

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2010
amara2:

@Sagamite are you talking from experience?

I live in London so I have met women across the continent. I can even tell sometimes before talking to a girl if she is from the Southern African region based on the presentation.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2010
@Sagamite cheii  while we are here moving from church to church looking for husbands you still proud to say you will marry a Southy because they are Sexy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeyeman, na you talk am o! grin

abi i lie? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2010
amara2:

@Sagamite cheii  while we are here moving from church to church looking for husbands you still proud to say you will marry a Southy because they are Sexy

No 1, I can't recall saying I am marrying anybody.

No 2, if na sin to want to marry a sexy woman, I beg I want to be the first on the queue for the gates of hell and I will shove any competitor for the position.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2010
honeric01:

abi i lie? undecided

I wouldn't know. I am a virgin. *Does the sign of the cross on head and chest* grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2010
@Sagamite no Vex bro it's just that I found what you said very interesting.

So tell me what do you think we can improve on as Naija girls? please do give us advise .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2010
amara2:

So tell me what do you think we can improve on as Naija girls? please do give us advise .

honeric01:

If you want to hold on to your BFs and Hubbies, then grow some backside and bo.o.bs okay? we don't like plank looking girls around us. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2010
@honeric since you're an expert on growing boobs and nyash, how do we go about doing that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2010
amara2:

@Sagamite no Vex bro it's just that I found what you said very interesting.

Nigerian girls have a lot going for them in my opinion, not much to change.

1) The worst thing about them that has to change is useless, brainless fronting that normally leads to indirect insult of the suitor. I personally have no patience for this.

2) They might also just need to be a bit more sexy and watch their figures to compete, as men have a right under the UN Human Rights convention to look.

3) And obviously we need less gold diggers, but the pervading economic conditions makes that difficult as no one wants to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2010
@Sagamite thank you points taken cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2010
amara2:

@honeric since you're an expert on growing bosoms and nyash, how do we go about doing that?

Most Nigerian girls are too lazy to keep fit, they hardly work-out and only think it's good to look chubby, skinny or fat, the best thing to do is to keep fit (having curves where it's suppose to be) and be less dramatic.

my 10 kobo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2010
@honeric01 ok but you must keep fit too no potbelly please grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Sagamite I have hooked you up, please check your personal email
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by kpolli(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
cos they r nymphos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.