Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) (35313 Views)

Why Akpabio Left Keyamo’s Screening For Aso Villa – Senate Spokesperson / Eid Drama: Adeleke’s Aide And Basiru Tell Their Own Side Of The Story (Video) / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
THAT BASIRU MUST BE AN EVIL MAN,

WHAT I'M I EVEN SAYING HE IS OBVIOUSLY REPRESENTING HIS VIOLENCE RELIGION,
EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS VIOLENCE. EVEN ON THEIR PRAYER GROUND.
GOV ADELEKE DOES NOT GO TO THE MOSQUE ALL THE TIME AND BESIDES HE IS THE STATE GOVERNOR, SO WHY WAS BASIRU OCCUPYING HIS SPACE.

GOV ADELEKE LEAVE THEM AND THEIR PRAYER GROUP AND THEIR VIOLENCE RELIGION,
BEFORE WILL THEY START SHOUTING BLASPHEMING ,

I JUST HATE THE WAY THE KILL INNOCENT CHRISTIANS, EVIL RELIGION.

JESUS IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR

WEALTH IS GOOD.
christians are not better,they are both bloody religion,islam is violence and backward,christianity is a religion of fraudsters,hypocrisy,liers,and hatred,Bleep mohammed,Bleep jesus they are both evil.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by nini007(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Opanka44:
The governor messed up big time. We are all equal before our Creator. For crying out loud, you guys were in the mosque to pray to God. Protocols or Political status is insignificant in the house of your God. If I were the governor, I would have sat down anywhere I am asked to sit but pride, angst and arrogance took a better part of his Aide today . How do u even feel when someone gets to place earlier than you, sat down and on seeing you, stands up for you to take over that seat?; Humility is lacking here?

Any Muslim in the house should pls help me with something to buy food before Hunger Kills me. The inflation is tearing me apart.
Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one
FirstBnk
Idiot ..

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
From the report we're told that Bashiru had vacated the seat.

However, as the Gov of the state, he deserves all the respect. Bashir shouldn't have gone near the reserved seat except if he was not told.

We need peace in Osun state,

We need peace in South West,

We need peace in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Princeton92(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:

No it is not. angry
You must choose a hustle. cheesy

Yes it is I served there and I love how they merry together NOT like we over here πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Cocolatti(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Is Adeleke a musim
He is an adherent of ChrisLam

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Benwems(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
As the first citizen of 0sun state he should be in the front row...abi no be oshogbo d mosque dey?

Besides, what's the meaning of Asiwaju muslumi of Yorubaland, Edo & Delta?

Indeed what’s the meaning of Asiwaju of edo and delta. Yoruba people claim to be tolerate meanwhile they are not. Even in UK de segregate.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Pitto: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
I wonder o.
The governor protocol should have been at the praying ground earlier and once they observed that SRJ had sited they can simply shifts with 2 or 1 person between them.

Jackson does not even need to be in Eid today.

Fighting Muslim on Eid day to vacate seat for a Christian in praying ground is not necessary

His presence there was just for political show

That does not change the fact that, the Governor is a Christian and the Deputy is a Christian.

All we want is good governance and not religious show or eye service.

Dotherightthing:
Is Adeleke a musim

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Asswipemod: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
seunmsg:
Power drunk slowpoke.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Neoteny7: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
In islam rows don't matter, whether first or last. It's still the ego of the African that's creating this nonsense on prayer grounds.

After all, they all bow down equally on the same ground in the same direction to the same God.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Josephkabila12: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:

GOV ADELEKE DOES NOT GO TO THE MOSQUE ALL THE TIME AND BESIDES HE IS THE STATE GOVERNOR, SO WHY WAS BASIRU OCCUPYING HIS SPACE.

WEALTH IS GOOD.
wetin dis one dey talk like dis
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by MrJames007: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Their business.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Tadeus(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:

WEALTH IS GOOD.

Is it ment or malaria? Please get food to eat first, I want to assume it's hunger..🀣
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by onuman: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
MURIC people of the SW and their problems. They look toward Sokoto Caliphate for solutions to their problems.

Let the Sultan of Sokoto resolve their pronlens for them.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by depure(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Opanka44:
The governor messed up big time. We are all equal before our Creator. For crying out loud, you guys were in the mosque to pray to God. Protocols or Political status is insignificant in the house of your God. If I were the governor, I would have sat down anywhere I am asked to sit but pride, angst and arrogance took a better part of his Aide today . How do u even feel when someone gets to place earlier than you, sat down and on seeing you, stands up for you to take over that seat?; Humility is lacking here?

Any Muslim in the house should pls help me with something to buy food before Hunger Kills me. The inflation is tearing me apart.
Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-onet
FirstBnk
Did you read the message at all before this your write up

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by garfield1: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
You want to be smart here but ended up writing trash. When you go to Church on Sunday, go straight and seat on the chair reserved for your pastor. Or when you attend your village meeting, go and seat on the chair reserved for your village head, if you don't know what protocol is all about.

Oga,he actually moved from that seat to another frontrow seat
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by NAC1666: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbAdI13a3dk

Source- https://punchng.com/adelekes-aide-ex-senate-spokesperson-clash-at-osogbo-eid-praying-ground/
These people from these region always behaving like agboro's....even during prayers,can you imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Asswipemod:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜.
You are a born coward grin grin

See where he came to hide grin grin
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
I am particularly interested in the title of the man that welcomed Gov.Adeleke into the mosque .

Asiwaju of Yorubaland, Edo and Delta.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why dem no kukuma add Kwara and Kogi for am?
Or abi Yorubas no dey dere too?
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by justified007: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tareq1105:
From the report we're told that Bashiru had vacated the seat.

However, as the Gov of the state, he deserves all the respect. Bashir shouldn't have gone near the reserved seat except if he was not told.

We need peace in Osun state,

We need peace in South West,

We need peace in Nigeria.

They are all supposed to seat on the mat and since they claimed the portion he's occupying is reserved for the governor the senator vacated the place and moved to another place but the overzealous governors supporters demanded he should vacate the front row for them which is not ideal in any way and to even make the matter worse the person dishing out the other is not even a government official but just a party supporter.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Asswipemod: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You are a born coward grin grin

See where he came to hide grin grin

And the King of Cowards award goes to Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Newnas(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
As the first citizen of 0sun state he should be in the front row...abi no be oshogbo d mosque dey?

That's not how the mosque works.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by mu2sa2: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Is Adeleke a musim
Million dollar question! What's certain, as far as observers can discern, Adeleke chose to attend Eid prayers today and may choose to attend church on Sunday or worship at osun shrine the next day. That's Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke for you.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by HighTable(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
It is probably the governors distate for violence or argument that could have got him to go back the way he came. Why drag the governor into an unpleasant situation when he came in peace. Who is the person that was willing to fight over the governors seat and what sloppiness in the prayer ground preparation could have even allowed that to happen.
If it were some gangster governors nobody will pray there that day!
Everybody dey go there house.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by wasuka14(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Is adeleke a Muslim? What's is is doing at the eid praying ground on sallah day??
We shouldn't be myopic always in all our view. I think he was there just to disorganized the Muslim community.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Opanka44:

Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one
FirstBnk
mumu, give honour to whom honour is due, even if he arrived before the governor, the seat wasn't meant for him, he too has ego problem, he would have changed seat too
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Opanka44(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bukky400:
mumu, give honour to whom honour is due, even if he arrived before the governor, the seat wasn't meant for him, he too has ego problem, he would have changed seat too

U agreed to what I said, yet went ahead to call me Mumu? God have mercy on you
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jostoman:
the governor was not there when they started the fight and when he came he decided to go and sit in another place but may be since the former senator dont want to stop the fight he decided to leave, it seems the man dont want Adeleke to come in the first place.
Oga!!! Adeleke messed up . Prayer ground is not a place to play political suprimacy . He is a Christian then how can you tell Basiru a Muslim and Vasilitator of that prayer ground as far back 2019 to vacate prayer ground for you? Power is intursticative !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga!!! Adeleke messed up . Prayer ground is not a place to play political suprimacy . He is a Christian then how can you tell Basiru a Muslim and Vasilitator of that prayer ground as far back 2019 to vacate prayer ground for you? Power is intursticative !!!!!!!!
did you just say vacate prayer ground? May God have mercy on all this APC supporters.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by juman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
lexy2014:
how did "The governorΒ΄s protocol messed things up"?
what "experience or knowledge of right thing to do" did the governor lack in this situation what exactly was he supposed to do?

You go to worship center to pray to God not to fight.
Overlook distractions.
Any person with the tag senator, deserve some level of respect. Government workers as protoco would know this.

His touts protocol need to be retrained or fired.
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
juman:

You go to worship center to pray to God not to fight.
Overlook distractions.
Any person with the tag senator, deserve some level of respect. Government workers as protoco would know this.

His touts protocol need to be retrained or fired.

Your response has nothing to do with the questions I asked.

1. how did "The governorΒ΄s protocol messed things up"?

2. what "experience or knowledge of right thing to do" did the governor lack in this situation what exactly was he supposed to do?
Re: Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) by ObiCubanaJnr: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Me sef just dey wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) / Riot In Ado Ekiti / Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.