Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer (8006 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2023
mayor1814:

But a babe like u don't like good guys na. U may say u like good guy BLA BLA bla to deceive some gentle and good guys but realistically u like bad guys grin
which one is a babe like you?
Lolzzz...I love good guys ohhh
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by DonroxyII: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

If you see a woman and a snake, kill the woman first before killing the snake.
Dude, Take Heart & You can Never-Ever Be a Man Because Only a Stewpid Man would Alludes His Life Problems to Women ...

You are a Boy Regardless of Your Age & Boys are not meant to Date Women or Girls because An Average Girl/women is Mentally Awoke than An Average Boy But Would submit Herself to a Man, A Man Per Excellence not a Stewpid Morafuqa Wailing Up & Down as if Dem Collect Ya Feeding Bottles grin

If You can't Manage the Weaker(Feminine) Gender, Your Masculinity is Shallow & Stewpid ..

I don't measure My Dick against Cli.toris, The Difference is Clear ... Damn, kiss

I'm an African Man & I Manned My Woman/Women as the Case Might Be...... I take Care of My Women Both Body & Soul, That's My Job, That's My Nature's Gifted Job Which I shall Duly Do !

You are just an European Infested Infected Mothafvcqa ... If You Don't Heal Yourself From Europeanism, You will die like Rat Here in Africa OR Anywhere grin ......

Women are the Most Beautiful Biologies On Earth After Men ..... Women are the Reason why Men are Men ... Women are the Motivations Behind Most Men Successes & Wisdom Because If You haven't Passed Through the Shitshenanigans Tests of Women, Your Mental Faculty Wouldn't have Evolved to Be a Better Man for the World ....

Nevertheless, Don't Be a Beast Because Daughter of Eve Snatched Something from You, They are Just Bringing out the Manliness in You so as for You to Be Wise Next time & Not Being A Slowpokes.....

Develop Your Brain, Know what to take & When To Say NO... Know when to Stamp Your Feet On the Ground & Command Your World as a Man, a Real Man with Masculinity Energies Flowing Not Someone Flowing with Redpills, Misogyny, MGTOW, Incels & All Stewpidities Created By European Men Against their Women ....

Here in Africa, My Job as a Man is To Man My World & Man My Women(Woman)!

Be a Full Fledged Matured Man & All Your Problems With Women Shall Dissappear But Continue Blasting Stewpidities, You Problems With Women will Lead to Your Ruin & Damnations!

God Bless All Women all Over the World & The Real MVP Men Putting Them to Orderliness Not Slowpokes Forming Different Stewpidities!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by NEUDUDE: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Michaelspresh:
lolzzz
The two men that broke me weren't bad either..Yes,they weren't bad
I Know I said they damaged me but I can never tag them as bad guys
Infact,if I have a chance to get back to the last one,I'll do it
It just didn't work out for us,so cut this crap

Lol so now you need a secure safe-haven newbie to cheat on with michael grin
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by torqque7(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I've never dated an Akwa ibom guy ohh
Always Igbo and a Ghanaian

I'll be in Abuja 2nd week of next month tho

Oh ok cool..we should link up when you come then.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by 3nity7: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

If you see a woman and a snake, kill the woman first before killing the snake.
guy take am easy, you came through a woman, she feed you, cared for you, protected you with her very life. And don't forget your sisters too, you don't want some one to chose saving a snake over them when they are in danger.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by AlphaHakimi: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
3nity7:
guy take am easy, you came through a woman, she feed you, cared for you, protected you with her very life. And don't forget your sisters too, you don't want some one to chose saving a snake over them when they are in danger.

Perception is everything. Everything your mother does/did for you is for your own survival, everything your gf/wife does for you is for her own survival.
Try to understand that you mean different things to different people. To some people you are their father, to others you are their son, brother, uncle etc.

I'm not against the generality of women, I'm only here to ensure that they don't manipulate you. Why do you think women are concerned if their mother-in-law likes them or not?. Have you heard about women complaining about their father-in-law??. This is because Eve cannot manipulate Eve.

Your mother knows what women are capable of and that's why she is concerned about the kind of woman her son marries. Your father is never concerned about the type of woman you marry.

Let me make this clear, your mother or sisters do not belong to the category of women who MAY likely want to manipulate you. In fact, the best protection you have against your gf/wife are your mother and sister.

Monkey no fine, but him mama like am. If you like be an slowpoke, be autistic, be blind, be lame, be deaf, be dumb, be illiterate, be poor as a church rat, your mother will never abandon you. But it takes the grace of God for a girl to like you if you have the above.

The world is a cruel place, women try to make their negativity look like positivity. Let me paint you a scenario, Do you know that verbal abuse is more dangerous than physical abuse??

Because woman verbally abuse men, they really see nothing wrong with it. But when a man physically abuses a woman, all hell is Let loose. Now people will tell you that when a woman slaps you, you should just walk away. But I'm telling you today, when a woman slaps you, invoke amadioha with your right hand and give her a deafening slap. NO ONE HAS MONOPOLY OVER VIOLENCE.

Some people will come and say a real man does not touch a woman, but let me ask, should a real woman touch a man or verbally abuse him?

Brother, I'm not asking you to be misogynistic, all I'm telling you is to know how women think and be ready to counter them at any given time.

N/B: I DONT SUPPORT VIOLENCE.

Shalom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by imagrg(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Male in a woman's moniker seeking attention.
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

It's not every girl that needs a bad guy,
I personally, I'm praying God should give me a man who isn't damaged by Nigerian ladies cos I'm damaged already
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Nothing much
I loved him too much,then he cheated
I caught and confronted him ...he apologized but we couldn't continue the relationship again

Oops!
That can be very disheartening.
Hopefully you get a man that exhudes your virtues.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2023
imagrg:
Male in a woman's moniker seeking attention.
So men can do anything to get attention?
Wow
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Starlight252:

Oops!
That can be very disheartening.
Hopefully you get a man that exhudes your virtues.
Hopefully too dear

I'm tired sef
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Lol so now you need a secure safe-haven newbie to cheat on with michael grin
what are you even saying?
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by limsycutey(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
If you are a good man, continue to be good. There are good women out there equally looking for good men. God has a way of bringing people together, we just have to trust him. Don’t change who you are because of another person’s narrative or experience.
I’m starting to sound like ‘Sis Grace ‘ Lol but you get the drift sha. If you are good, keep being good!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Sunkanni(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Seconded! That’s nature of most women 📌
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Hopefully too dear

I'm tired sef

You're probably a woman of origin: if you're willing, we could relate through mutually beneficial realities.

How about it? Are you in?
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Starlight252:

You're probably a woman of origin: if you're willing, we could relate through mutually beneficial realities.

How about it? Are you in?
what do you mean by mutually beneficial realities?
Explain better please
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Michaelspresh:
what do you mean by mutually beneficial realities?
Explain better please

Mutually beneficial realities in terms of conversations, vibes or discussions in areas of similar interests e.g sports, literature, science and tech, history, hobbies, leisure, academics etc.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Allisgud: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
The good guys simps like they always refer to us,end up with women who has been played many times by womanizers who has tasted breakfast,who is now a single mother who just want a father figure for their child,after they have learn their lessons all round,they will start looking for a god-fearing down to earth man,I will not take that shit

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starlight252:

Mutually beneficial realities in terms of conversations, vibes or discussions in areas of similar interests e.g sports, literature, science and tech, history, hobbies, leisure, academics etc.
I don't like sports, literature and history.
So I can't vibes or communicate intellectually on those areas.
The rest,I can
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by pansophist(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Goodness and kindness are always used interchangeably, but they do not mean the same thing, and they are not synonymous. You should be a good man, not a kind man.

The difference between being good and being kind is that goodness is doing what is right, while kindness is doing what the beneficiary considers to be right, even to your own detriment.

Being good is retaining your ability to be the opposite of goodness (which means to be an evil person) while being kind is like being a chicken, there is no evil in it, and it will be eaten if others desire. So being kind is a victim's domain, but being good is not.

Jesus is a good man, hence he died for your sins, but will send you to hell if you fork up. He is a good God because he has a monopoly on violence. A good man is basically a very dangerous man that has it under control.

A good man doesn't have to be kind because he is not trying to appease anyone, but his conscience and God. A good man will give you 10k today, but if you mess up tomorrow, uppercut follows.

An example of being a good man is how you take care of a child and make decisions best for him, but if wants to eat biscuits all day instead of real food, you tell him no, even if it gets him angry.

When you are good, your decision is directed to true morality, when you are kind, you are a simp, you sacrifice yourself for others. This is an oversimplification of a complex topic, but you should get the point.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by OtuologyProf(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
All these funny assumptions.
Whether you are good or bad, ladies will always explore more diks.
It's a thing of insatiability among the H. Sapien.
Same for men.

Sometimes men develop this type of hypothesis with the mentality females are not also in the class of H. Sapien.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by hotplate: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
pansophist:
Goodness and kindness are always used interchangeably, but they do not mean the same thing, and they are not synonymous. You should be a good man, not a kind man.

The difference between being good and being kind is that goodness is doing what is right, while kindness is doing what the beneficiary considers to be right, even to your own detriment.

Being good is retaining your ability to be the opposite of goodness (which means to be an evil person) while being kind is like being a chicken, there is no evil in it, and it will be eaten if others desire. So being kind is a victim's domain, but being good is not.

Jesus is a good man, hence he died for your sins, but will send you to hell if you fork up. He is a good God because he has a monopoly on violence. A good man is basically a very dangerous man that has it under control.

A good man doesn't have to be kind because he is not trying to appease anyone, but his conscience and God. A good man will give you 10k today, but if you mess up tomorrow, uppercut follows.

An example of being a good man is how you take care of a child and make decisions best for him, but if wants to eat biscuits all day instead of real food, you tell him no, even if it gets him angry.

When you are good, your decision is directed to true morality, when you are kind, you are a simp, you sacrifice yourself for others. This is an oversimplification of a complex topic, but you should get the point.

From this definition then Jesus was a kind man for allowing himself to die for a sin he did not commit..

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by pansophist(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
hotplate:

From this definition then Jesus was a kind man for allowing himself to die for a sin he did not commit..

Nope. Jesus was specifically sent to die, thats why he came to earth in the first place. It's a mission that he must fulfil.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by whippersnapper(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
3nity7:
omo e reach to kill woman before snake wetin that gender done cause for this life mouth no fit talk am. their hypocrisy no get episode two
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I don't like sports, literature and history.
So I can't vibes or communicate intellectually on those areas.
The rest,I can

Alright. The rest are good areas too!
So, through which channel shall we communicate?
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Starlight252:

Alright. The rest are good areas too!
So, through which channel shall we communicate?
Anyone you want
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Anyone you want
ok.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Starlight252:
ok. Friday O Adepoju on Facebook. My bio is Who am I? Where am I? Where am I going?
can't add

Don't know why
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Michaelspresh:
can't add

Don't know why

Oops. Sorry. Add up now. I had a setting to that effect. I've changed it.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Adexgentle005(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Starlight252:

Oops. Sorry. Add up now. I had a setting to that effect. I've changed it.
Lol for your mind you think you are quoting a female moniker? Guy man posing like a lady.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by kelspinall(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
the #oe phase is indeed real
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Lol for your mind you think you are quoting a female moniker? Guy man posing like a lady.
Dat one nor matter o. Na person wey wan put mouth go care.
Anyways, it's noted. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Kill Sexual Urge 100% / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.