Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Few Things I Dislike About Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Few Things I Dislike About Christians (1598 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / What I Hate About Christians – Ogboni Generalissimo / What Pastor E.A Adeboye Says About Christians Wearing Makeup, Jewellery, Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
But do you know know scientist can end this world, without you getting help from any where.
vdestro:

As soon as man was created he started inventing, so there is nothing new about inventing.

But surely, it is a very big deal to be informed about something disastrous which will destroy and mar our living. (Prediction)

Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by MightySparrow: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Workch:
You can't prove he doesn't exist, just like Jesus

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
But do you know know scientist can end this world, without you getting help from any where.

No different from when a murderer uses a stone to kill you
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Then what is the essense of god since he cannot protect me against danger or death.
What is the purpose of worshipping or praising him, because i understand it is written that he is all powerful and control's everything.
But today a mere humans has the power to terminate the world.
CAN U EXPLAIN THAT?
vdestro:

No different from when a murderer uses a stone to kill you
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Then what is the essense of god since he cannot protect me against danger or death.
What is the purpose of worshipping or praising him, because i understand it is written that he is all powerful and control's everything.
CAN U EXPLAIN THAT?

Cain made his world record by killing 1, his grandson broke the record by killing 11, Hitler broke it by killinh millions, man has been killing since, so it is no brainer to see that one bastard would like to make his own record of killing all.

And this is where we Christians know what God has planned and set down plus of course He has been taking very good care of us and protecting us from all the shits going on in the world. So, life is very very sweet and good, which as we are looking at how people are suffering, we are just shouting thank you Lord for plucking us out of this mess.

So, even if they blow up the world today, i would he dying with a smile on my face for living has been very very sweet for me and i cant wait to see part 2 living which God has already promised that it is better than this one.
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
First of i recommend you for peaceful coexistence, let me tell u a brief about myself, my father is second in command at his church he was a christian before i was born. As for me i stop going to church at the age of 14 because i love to live with experience and what i see, he try his possible best to convince me but it didn't work, i talk with reasons.
First of all what mess are you talking about, it is in this nigeria or where, christian folks are very poor they only enrich their leaders. U know why they are poor because they always expect miracles instead of them to go and work, they are busy praying and fasting.
vdestro:

And this is where we Christians know what God has planned and set down plus of course He has been taking very good care of us and protecting us from all the shits going on in the world. So, life is very very sweet and good, which as we are looking at how people are suffering, we are just shouting thank you Lord for plucking us out of this mess.
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
before i am argueing this with u i have observe christianity for 30 good years, it is not am overnight experience.
Telling me christians are doing well more than others is a narrative to win souls not for people like me. I know the changes i get in my life when i stop to pray and fast rather face the reality of life and i am doing well today.
You were told that there is paradise after death that u should suffer on earth, it is a narrative of the white man to enslave u, look the world around we are very poor, the white man know what they are doing, that is why they abandon what they give u.
What if u die one day and their is no heaven or hell.
vdestro:

So, even if they blow up the world today, i would he dying with a smile on my face for living has been very very sweet for me and i cant wait to see part 2 living which God has already promised that it is better than this one.
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by wegevv: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Workch:
Lol
Workch:
The time of Jesus doesn't even fall within the Era of antiquity.

Every conversation needs to have a foundation of some sort. When we can’t even agree on the meaning of English phrases and words whose meanings are readily available in the dictionary and on google then we have reached the point of diminishing returns.

But out of love here is the definition of Antiquity yet again as well as the meaning of Middle Ages:

antiquity - the ancient past, especially the period of classical and other human civilizations before the Middle Ages.

Middle Ages: approximately from the late 5th to the late 15th centuries

Scholars of antiquity study the period when Jesus existed
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
before i am argueing this with u i have observe christianity for 30 good years, it is not am overnight experience.
Telling me christians are doing well more than others is a narrative to win souls not for people like me. I know the changes i get in my life when i stop to pray and fast rather face the reality of life and i am doing well today.
You were told that there is paradise after death that u should suffer on earth, it is a narrative of the white man to enslave u, look the world around we are very poor, the white man know what they are doing, that is why they abandon what they give u...

What you have been studying is the churchgoers and churchgoing, not Christianity.

Christianity does not really care about winning souls for Christian knows that it is very easy to lose once soul meanwhile it is very very difficult attaining the standard God accepts. Therefore, the only soul he is busy trying to win is his own.

And this is very very very hard already, so a Christian does not have time to win any other person as the road is very very long and very very hard as satan always attacks harder as he presses on towards the mark.

Thus, the christian is very very busy. It is church goers who people wrongly call Christians, who like atheists who need people to keep company with them.

A Christian does not need that for he knows that winners are those who go ahead of the crowd.

talented321:

What if u die one day and their is no heaven or hell.

Living has already confirmed that there is heaven (sweet bliss) and hell (sorrow,anguish and pain) and we have all experienced both here on earth, so definitely, they are there waiting for those who choose them
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Workch:
1.The have this moral superiority complex in them. You can see this with the missionaries who goes house to house to spread their religion. They always think that they know everything and their little pretty holy book has answers to everything. They think that the whole world should revolve around this book and the book should dictate how everyone live their lives including government policies.

2. They Disrespect other people's beliefs. You can see this in the missionaries who goes house to house to spread this religion. As soon as they see a Muslim, traditionalist or irreligious, they will immediate say we are here to safe you from hell fire. This itself is a very rude and what is worst they even claim the respective deities or rituals as Satan and satanic. Their lack of knowledge of a particular culture and practice and their intolerance in them makes them say this.

3.They are not pro science, the orthodox churches are a little more proscience than the pentecostal churches. The pentecostal churches as a matter of fact are running a deliberate anti-science campaign. They get triggered when they confront irreligious people and at first they try to show how science and Bible gets along well. As soon as you point them out one by one, they will play gymnastic and twist and turn and also cherry picking a few worlds to suit science. When you debunk all of it, they will claim that not everything in science are proven and most scientific theories are just theories and not a proven fact. This makes me laugh, as they don't even know what is a scientific theory means.

4. They are Over defensive. Well this is very much present in all religious people but Christian and Muslims tend to be extremely defensive and denial. Esp when it comes to the basic logic in the Bible.

5. Hypocrites. Yes, they are the most hypocrite people, they critise other religion and yet they can't stand a simple criticism.

6. Cheap behaviour/ religion business. Yes, they normally target the poor people and in the name of charity they try to convert the poor people. Charity is never done sincerely and its more of a religious and business purpose. What is worst, there are several cases where they convert people uneducated ones without their knowledge. This happens widely in rural area in Africa and India.
1. If they didnt have a "moral so called superiority complex" as you put it, if they didn't have that would you still listen. Would you listen to someone who is a sinner like you and cries about their faults and weeknesses, or would you laugh or mock one who tries to do better and do the right thing?

2. If they respected all religions and traditions and still told you the truth would you believe it. Would you believe the truth even if it went against your very believes and pride?

B. Is it wrong and evil to say that those who refuse to repent from their wickedness and evil will be punished. That those who murder and take what belongs to others, those who hate and bear false witnesses sending people to jail and suffering, wil suffer for their sins.

Do you want to live in a world where the wicked do not get punished for their wickedness?

3. Do you believe in Science? If yes, does it answer all your questions about life?

It's okay to belief that this life is all you have, because that is true, the only life the wicked have is in this world.

4. They get defensive, but don't you get defensive when things go against your beliefs?

5. Are you also a hypocrite for criticizing them? For generalising them, does that make you feel good or better about your self?

6. Only the poor? I thought you were informed? You actually think rich people don't get deceived and mislead into giving to wrong scams. If it's only the poor how do fake churches make so much money?

What's the point of all this?

Do you really hate the truth that those who do evil will be judged and perish forever, except they repent and change their ways?

Do you hate the call to repentance and for people to do right, and love, and forgive, work and be a blessing. Do you hate when people speak against evil?
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
First of i recommend you for peaceful coexistence, let me tell u a brief about myself, my father is second in command at his church he was a christian before i was born. As for me i stop going to church at the age of 14 because[b] i love to live with experience[/b] and what i see, he try his possible best to convince me but it didn't work, i talk with reasons.
First of all what mess are you talking about, it is in this nigeria or where, christian folks are very poor they only enrich their leaders. U know why they are poor because they always expect miracles instead of them to go and work, they are busy praying and fasting.

I am exactly like you. Experience is my major teacher eg despite the warnings of "it will shock you o" i still touched naked wires. So, i have chopped the canes of experience till i learnt how to experience without being the one to experience the experience.

So i see people jumping into shits they would not like to enter and would have avoided them if they knew but however, because of certain errors and flaws on their part, then, experience would have to teach them. And sometimes plus most times as they get older, it is too late when experience has to teach them eg like a man who fornicates learns to late the death that a strange woman brings like this guy https://www.nairaland.com/7746574/sidechic-stabs-married-lover-death or Ataga. Proving true the idiom "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner/ one day monkey go go market and e no go return."
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Kudos to 1 and 2.
And that number 3. They are always talk ill about science, but today almost everything they are using is from scientists and the devil e.g phone, car, and vice versa.
Why people stick to christian stuff was because they were brainwashed at the tender age.
Imagine at the age of your early thirties or forties, one person from no where will just come with one book and tell you that u will go to hell if you don't believe this so called book.
And the worst part is, they are ready to kill u if u question this there so called book.
even if this is not true this is what you choose to believe, why?
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
First of i recommend you for peaceful coexistence, let me tell u a brief about myself, my father is second in command at his church he was a christian before i was born. As for me i stop going to church at the age of 14 because i love to live with experience and what i see, he try his possible best to convince me but it didn't work, i talk with reasons.
Christian folks are very poor yet they sponsor the ministries and churches and build mega cathedral. Abeg make it make sense
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
vdestro:

What you have been studying is the churchgoers and churchgoing, not Christianity.

Christianity does not really care about winning souls for Christian knows that it is very easy to lose once soul meanwhile it is very very difficult attaining the standard God accepts. Therefore, the only soul he is busy trying to win is his own.

And this is very very very hard already, so a Christian does not have time to win any other person as the road is very very long and very very hard as satan always attacks harder as he presses on towards the mark.

Thus, the christian is very very busy. It is church goers who people wrongly call Christians, who like atheists who need people to keep company with them.

A Christian does not need that for he knows that winners are those who go ahead of the crowd.

Living has already confirmed that there is heaven (sweet bliss) and hell (sorrow,anguish and pain) and we have all experienced both here on earth, so definitely, they are there waiting for those who choose them

what is this one even saying
Christianity does not really care about winning souls for Christian knows that it is very easy to lose once soul.

Where does this your beliefs come from undecided
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
CAN U EXPLAIN THAT?
explain that the first killer was a man undecided

If they are sooo powerful to wipe out the world they should save it na, or at least save themselves from dying.

God should protect you from dying? Like what he did for Cain??

So if they do that for u now u will like to live in this wicked world forever and continue suffering or watching other people suffer abi. Abeg make it make sense
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Workch:
Can you show me one evidence presented by any of your historians that Jesus Christ walked on this planet and let's end this long argument?

I need just one
even if there's evidence would you still believe

You have Google, there are online books, u can do it research but u lazily sit on your ass and ask someone else to find Jesus for you?

Abeg make it make sense? Lemme guess if Jesus appeared before you the next thing you ask for it make me fly or give me a million dollars
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
gohf:
what is this one even saying
Christianity does not really care about winning souls for Christian knows that it is very easy to lose once soul.

Where does this your beliefs come from undecided

When you were writing your waec/jamb exams, did you take time pursuing and ensuring that your classmates were reading and preparing themselves also to pass the exams?

No, you didn't. None of us did for we knew our lives depended on it.

So it is with achieving the standards God has set for us in passing this exam of entering either the new world or lake of fire.

And it is already very very hard to pass as everyone has confessed, so how can a Christian have time to pursue other people to pass the same exam that he himself is writing?
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
vdestro:

When you were writing your waec/jamb exams, did you take time pursuing and ensuring that your classmates were reading and preparing themselves also to pass the exams?

No, you didn't. None of us did for we knew our lives depended on it.

So it is with achieving the standards God has set for us in passing this exam of entering either the new world or lake of fire.

And it is already very very hard to pass as everyone has confessed, so how can a Christian have time to pursue other people to pass the same exam that he himself is writing?

you now think the Christian race is now an examination? U did not read in the Bible where it says encourage one another, strengthens those who get weary or weak.

It's only a selfish competitive spirit that thinks the race for salvation is solely personal and without a care nor love for others.

Obviously we focus on our race but part of that race is helping as many and as much as possible as led by God
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
gohf:
you now think the Christian race is now an examination? U did not read in the Bible where it says encourage one another, strengthens those who get weary or weak.

It's only a selfish competitive spirit that thinks the race for salvation is solely personal and without a care nor love for others.

Obviously we focus on our race but part of that race is helping as many and as much as possible as led by God

Encourage one another does not mean drop your book and serious preparation to start telling other candidates to read and prepare seriously for the exams.

None of us did that when we were preparing for the exams of our lives.

It was sufficient encouragement to say "me i don go house go read o" or "i don cover chapter 1- 4, so around 7 o clock i go start to dey study chapter 5.

And no one ever called this selfish. Even the hymn confirms it

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

No, we, only "i".

So everyone whether atheists or churchgoer would use their free mind and right to "i" along with me or do as they please. It is not by force.

Christianity is not like muslimity, free will and rights rule,
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
vdestro:

Encourage one another does not mean drop your book and serious preparation to start telling other candidates to read and prepare seriously.

None of us did that when we were preparing for the exams of our lives.

It was sufficient encouragement to say "me i don go house go read o" or "i don cover chapter 1- 4, so around 7 o clock i go start to dey study chapter 5.

And no one ever called this selfish. Even the hymn confirms it

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

No, we, only "i".

So everyone whether atheists or churchgoer would use their free mind and right to "i" along with me or do as they please. It is not by force.

like I care what a hymn says

This is what love is, what love does. That u see someone about to fall and u stretch out your hand to help them.

If love isn't the path or goal of salvation then such salvation is useless
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
gohf:
like I care what a hymn says

This is what love is, what love does. That u see someone about to fall and u stretch out your hand to help them.

If love isn't the path or goal of salvation then such salvation is useless

You can not stretch out your hand to save someone else when you yourself are trying not to fall.

And the only Person Who can save is Jesus, Who cannot Fall.

So, all of us should be looking to Him to save us.
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
vdestro:

You can not stretch out your hand to save someone else when you yourself are trying not to fall.

And the only Person Who can save is Jesus, Who cannot Fall.

So, all of us should be looking to Him to save us.
so he wasted his time sending us to love and preach, to care, to bind and cast. Of course Jesus saves, but doesn't he save those who are brought to him.

Or did Jesus come to you himself or u found him yourself, and after such he told you not to bring anyone else to him, even those who may want to be saved but need a friend to lead them to him.
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by vdestro: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
gohf:
so he wasted his time sending us to love and preach, to care, to bind and cast. Of course Jesus saves, but doesn't he save those who are brought to him.

Or did Jesus come to you himself or u found him yourself, and after such he told you not to bring anyone else to him, even those who may want to be saved but need a friend to lead them to him.

And you are back to the "i dey go read/i don read chapter 1-4 (telling/preaching part) which we have already settled, so no issue then.
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2023
To protect u does not mean u will not die, for e.g when u see the untimely death of young and vibrant children, innocent women and men who has little children to carter for. Did u know with the demise of their parents this little children are now left to suffer.
So you are now telling me if you have the power to save your dying son and you will not save him, all because the world will full. Do u read what u wrote.
gohf:
explain that the first killer was a man undecided

If they are sooo powerful to wipe out the world they should save it na, or at least save themselves from dying.

God should protect you from dying? Like what he did for Cain??

So if they do that for u now u will like to live in this wicked world forever and continue suffering or watching other people suffer abi. Abeg make it make sense
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Contributing 10k or 5k to build church houses does not mean u are rich, many of this people went as far to go and borrow money to contribute, because the rate of the brainwash is so high that many of them have lost them sense of reasoning. Go and check the top ten richest pastors in the world and u will see it is occupy mostly by nigerian pastors, because their follower are so timid and dumb that they made all those cash from their poor members. And yet when they build school from the money they get from this their followers, they still have to pay high amount before their children can attend the same school he use their money to build.
gohf:
Christian folks are very poor yet they sponsor the ministries and churches and build mega cathedral. Abeg make it make sense
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Make it more clear, i don't get ur point.
gohf:
even if this is not true this is what you choose to believe, why?
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
To protect u does not mean u will not die, for e.g when u see the untimely death of young and vibrant children, innocent women and men who has little children to carter for. Did u know with the demise of their parents this little children are now left to suffer.
So you are now telling me if you have the power to save your dying son and you will not save him, all because the world will full. Do u read what u wrote.
true saving a life is different from keeping someone from dying, and I mistakenly assumed u meant live forever in this world.

Now don't assume that bcuz their parents don't die they won't suffer, there are those whose parents stayed alive and made decisions that brought suffering to them. While some got opportunities after their parents died from those sent to help them.

You can't assume one cause of action or direction is better than another.

If I had the power to save someone I would but if I also knew it was a bad and horrible choice would I still do it?

We live in a wicked world where people die every day and then some God promises to give eternal life, just believe it. Abeg what better choice is there, u can't force him to do anything, he made us an offer, perish in a worse suffering or no matter whatever you suffer because of wickedness, do what is right, love and I will give you a world without untimely death, wickedness and sickness.

A gift either we accept it or reject it
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2023
You example of someone died of furnication is so dumb. Death is everywhere even inside your church, on your way travelling, on ur sleep. Telling me to believe in christinity so that i will not regret later is the biggest joke ever.
Christianity is a white man tradition such as we have muslim, our traditional worship and vice versa. Even the white people who give u this religion is not taking it this far again like we do here in nigeria.
vdestro:

I am exactly like you. Experience is my major teacher eg despite the warnings of "it will shock you o" i still touched naked wires. So, i have chopped the canes of experience till i learnt how to experience without being the one to experience the experience.
And sometimes plus most times as they get older, it is too late when experience has to teach them eg like a man who fornicates learns to late the death that a strange woman brings like this guy https://www.nairaland.com/7746574/sidechic-stabs-married-lover-death or Ataga. ."
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Make it more clear, i don't get ur point.
Even though it's a lie but to you it is true that "they are always talk ill about science," as if people were not building from the very beginning, as if the ark or temple were not built, as if all those in scientific world are non-christians. But you choose to believe your imagination of reality

Then you also believe this, even though it may be a lie
"Why people stick to christian stuff was because they were brainwashed at the tender age." You call it brainwashing, an easy explanation for u to give on why they believe something that obviously doesn't make sense to you. The same sense you use to imagination what is false and incorrect.

"Imagine at the age of your early thirties or forties, one person from no where will just come with one book and tell you that u will go to hell if you don't believe this so called book." Is it about believing a book or about believing a God. To you the book is real but the God isn't, but why don't you want to believe that book, are u scared that the evil you refuse to repent of, the people you may have hurt or cheated that you refused to make peace with, and the things u did u cant get away from them. Are u scared of some judgement against the wicked 🤣🤣🤣 if u are not wicked why does it bother you that some choose to believe it.

"And the worst part is, they are ready to kill u if u question this there so called book." Lol ready to kill you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 to what end😒, don't you see you are scared
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by gohf: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Contributing 10k or 5k to build church houses does not mean u are rich, many of this people went as far to go and borrow money to contribute, because the rate of the brainwash is so high that many of them have lost them sense of reasoning. Go and check the top ten richest pastors in the world and u will see it is occupy mostly by nigerian pastors, because their follower are so timid and dumb that they made all those cash from their poor members. And yet when they build school from the money they get from this their followers, they still have to pay high amount before their children can attend the same school he use their money to build.
lol, u choose to easily believe nonsense and lies yet you question their believe?

Do you know how much in dollars some of the ministries receive. Do u know how much Jerry Eze makes from his online NSDPP. Do u know how many branches worldwide they have, lol, do u see the cars that drive into those church buildings. Even your governors go, did one governor go n do ushering in one church. They are also part of the poor abi.

And u calm down and tell yourself that what you are saying makes sense 😒. You think rich men don't have spiritual problems abi or problems medical science can't solve. Be deceiving yourself. You think it's poor people that built the churches. Meanwhile most poor people, market people no even send God. They are focusing on their pain and suffering. Oga rest joor. U think because someone is poor they must be stupid or they are too gullible or good as to go and dash church money.

You think every poor person is like that
Re: Few Things I Dislike About Christians by talented321: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Gohf:
I believe u are using your christian midset to talk anyhow u like.
Who told u people who you don't believe in ur religion are evil, does it mean u can't think for urself apart from the bible.
I don't believe in religion stuff does not mean i am evil, i am living a legit life with family without taking advantage of others like you christians do and use church to back it up.
The reason why u nigerians reject trdaditional worship was because it hate lie, you can't try the nonsense you doing in the name of christianity with trdaitional worship.
Christianity has the worst set of leaders who enrich theirselves from their poor members like you and use the bible as back up.
For ur information you religion folks are more evil than those you call evil.
Please i want know ur gender before we continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Mass Fornication.!!! / Horrible Night Dreams Without Bedtime Prayers / Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.