Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? (4848 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cloudflare: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tukpa8:
you are not from ss and can never be... you Igbos have started this fake life again..

Ss has nothing in common with SE...we don't speak similar language...we don't practice same tradition and culture...so how are we the same?

We prefer SW....we are calling on SW/SS union.

Thunder πŸ”₯ you there. Who's the " we" that prefers SW? U smoke?

Oga we the SS prefer SE and supports whoever we wish. Stop attaching we SS together to your Yoruba tribe. Na by force?

Ur Papa is calling on which SW/SS reunion? Ur Brain dey pain u? All these Yorubas ehh. Always forcing SS by force together with SW. Oga free SS. We no want. We supported SE and that was why we massively voted for Obi. So WTF are you saying again? Dude no let ogun kee u
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
I had my university education around Ilorin for 7 years, and I served in Kabba Kogi State. I know what I am saying please.

chatinent:

Evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
You have been making sense till you say SW want to join with SS? Lol, we do not even explore our oil yet and we have the highest GDP in Nigeria, We have highest human capital index. highest education data... please why do we need the SS? We have thesame coastal lines as you, if there is any region that is independent in that country, its certainly the SW

Cloudflare:

Oga we the SS prefer SE and supports whoever we wish. Stop attaching we SS together to your Yoruba tribe. Na by force?

Ur Papa is calling on which SW/SS reunion? Ur Brain dey pain u? All these Yorubas ehh. Always forcing SS by force together with SW. Oga free SS. We no want. We supported SE and that was why we massively voted for Obi. So WTF are you saying again? Dude no let ogun kee u

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Justiceleague1: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
You are only selling a false narrative. I served in Kabba, Kogi State and I can freely tell you that they are more Yorubas than hausa, they speak my language down to some parts in Lokoja.
I lived in Ogbomoso for some years and Ive been to Ilorin severally, there is nothing like northanization. If the country breaks, they will easily align with their fellow brothers. So forget the propagandas
Oga you are the one down with the propaganda stuff cos if you ain't,you will mind your own business and get your eyes off other people's.

Fyi,kabba or kwara or Kogi might speak Greek or be more than the India s in population but they are bladdy northerners now!!!! They are north central,mehn grin grin grin

False narrative ke?
Who is the main king in Ilorin Kwara? Ain't it the Fulani Gambari that you all now down flat for?!
You better wake up to reality.

I once heard one alhaji say long time ago,that in the event of a break up,the south should forget about Kwara,Kofi and Abuja... E pele,o grin
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cloudflare: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
You have been making sense till you say SW want to join with SS? Lol, we do not even explore our oil yet and we have the highest GDP in Nigeria, We have highest human capital index. highest education data... please why do we need the SS? We have thesame coastal lines as you, if there is any region that is independent in that country, its certainly the SW

Dude, I'm not here to argue blindly with you. Before you say anything make use of Google. It's always there for you. However, you SW must learn to stop attaching SS together with you, and when we refused they'll immediately tag the person as an Igbo. What nonsense!

At the bolded, why then are your brothers from the West always insisting and tagging we SS together along with SW by fire by force?
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Oga you are the one down with the propaganda stuff cos if you ain't,you will mind your own business and get your eyes off other people's.

Fyi,kabba or kwara or Kogi might speak Greek or be more than the India s in population but they are bladdy northerners now!!!! They are north central,mehn grin grin grin

False narrative ke?
Who is the main king in Ilorin Kwara? Ain't it the Fulani Gambari that you all now down flat for?!
You better wake up to reality.

I once heard one alhaji say long time ago,that in the event of a break up,the south should forget about Kwara,Kofi and Abuja... E pele,o grin
Keep hearing, you do not live here, I spent 7 years in a place and you are telling me what I know. Oluwo of Iwo is an Emir, is he a northerner too?
You term people who still perform core yoruba cultural rites and rituals northerners? you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
If there is anyone tagging with you, I think its the SE. Why would someone from the west tag with someone in far-away Akwa-ibom? we have nothing in common. Maybe the Ilajes and the itsekiris and they are negligible. And please why should I use google? Is any of my assertion incorrect? Which other region has those data better than us? I repeat, in Nigeria, Yoruba is the only tribe that can independently survive, even with your oil and 13 % whatever, yall still backward states with bayelsa as your Shantti headquaters, uneducated lots.

Cloudflare:

Dude, I'm not here to argue blindly with you. Before you say anything make use of Google. It's always there for you. However, you SW must learn to stop attaching SS together with you, and when we refused they'll immediately tag the person as an Igbo. What nonsense!

At the bolded, why then are your brothers from the West always insisting and tagging we SS together along with SW by fire by force?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Justiceleague1: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:

Keep hearing, you do not live here, I spent 7 years in a place and you are telling me what I know. Oluwo of Iwo is an Emir, is he a northerner too?
You term people who still perform core yoruba cultural rites and rituals northerners? you need deliverance.
Abeg o,where is Iwo?
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by chatinent: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
I had my university education around Ilorin for 7 years, and I served in Kabba Kogi State. I know what I am saying please.

And they all told you what you claim?
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
I had my university years for 7 years in a place, thats where I lived, I don't need to be told the realities. Whatever you are thinking is only a figment og your imagination.

chatinent:

And they all told you what you claim?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
If they announce ORO festival in ILORIN or KABBA, Please go out and tell them than shebi it is NORTH CENTRAL.
Ode!

Justiceleague1:

Abeg o,where is Iwo?
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Justiceleague1: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
If they announce ORO festival in ILORIN or KABBA, Please go out and tell them than shebi it is NORTH CENTRAL.
Ode ni Baba ati iya ati gbogbo ebi mi
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Styluss: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lol, Its just an humble advice, Carry a playcard and say this is the North Central, no YORUBA cultural rites here. Kabba did one ORO while I was there, it was even more serious than all I witnessed all my life in the core Yoruba states. And one mumu dey tell me say dem be North central ruled by Gambari. Gambari Ko, Alimi ni

Oponu afofungbemu
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=124155195][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cloudflare:

get out ibo.... you are from anambra...
If you are from south south mentioned your tribe? I am proudly Ijaw guy.....we Ijaws voted massively for APC Tinubu in just election.

Yorubas are our brothers.... We Ijaws have nothing in common with biafrans...

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Craze dey Really worry you. sad

U are a complete AYEBE. πŸ˜•

Continue to Fool and Deceive urself. 😏

oyebe nama calling reasoning person oyebe.. duwei ama owei....bebe gbaan....we the sensible and reasoning Ijaws are talking..
How Ijaw to be among the top is our duty...so you coward that has never go for any Ijaw fight should quiet....

Abi don't see that this useless igbos are saying that Ijaw abu mo ooni awo e.

if u get functioning brain...how did Ijaw abu be igbo awo?
abi your brain dey pain u?

Yoruba abu ebi igbo abu deghin emi..
Ibo abu nama ama abu...so used your brain if you truly an Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Justiceleague1:

I hate it when you people sound like this. I am not going to be like you and reply you the way to did to me cos I don't want us to be like that and FYI,I am not igbo,I am proud Benin boy,Edo state.
And yes,I support your IJAW nation just like I supporty own Edo/Oduduwa nation
if you are not biafra then why you fighting for biafra? Because what the Igbos are trying to do is biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cloudflare: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
get out ibo.... you are from anambra...
If you are from south south mentioned your tribe? I am proudly Ijaw guy.....we Ijaws voted massively for APC Tinubu in just election.

Yorubas are our brothers.... We Ijaws have nothing in common with biafrans...

You're a mu.mu Yoruba man claiming SS.

Check my profile and post for my state of origin. Wer3y Yoruba dude attaching SS with his SW by force. Odè. E pain u say we SS voted massively for obi? Oga we'll never a drug lord like Tinubu Hence we prefer sane individual like Obi. Only Yolubas voted for their fellow tribeman knowing fully well he has nothing to offer, this is exactly why Yoruba is the most.
tribalist tribe in Nigeria

Mu.mu Yoluba boy. How much you dey buy fuel now? I can bet my balls you have no car or generator hence u don't need fuel
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by DomPerignon: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Cloudflare:

Check my profile and post for my state of origin. Wer3y Yoruba dude attaching SS with his SW by force. Odè. E pain u say we SS voted massively for obi? Oga we'll never a drug lord like Tinubu Hence we prefer sane individual like Obi. Only Yolubas voted for their fellow tribeman knowing fully well he has nothing to offer, this is exactly why Yoruba is the most.

Mu.mu Yoluba boy. How much you dey buy fuel now? I can bet my balls you have no car or generator hence u don't need fuel

Heebo!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cloudflare: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
if you are not biafra then why you fighting for biafra? Because what the Igbos are trying to do is biafra

Eve like say this one get personal beef with the Igbos. Ozour!

Oga if you have personal beef with the Igbos, dude reach out to them and make peace and stop fooling and embarrassing yourself online. See the way you're labeling anyone who comment to be frm SS an Igbo man. can't you see you're running mΓ d? So does it mean there are no ss on nairaland? Na only una wey be Yoruba and Igbos dey nairaland na abi? Mu.mu. oga nothing concern us concern Igbos with their Biafra agenda or whatever. If they want their Biafra then they should go ahead na. Who cares? Why you carry their matter for head like Galla? U no get sense?

Dude, we told you we voted massively for obi and as a Yoruba boy I understand your pains and frustrations, and you're free to vent it on the Igbos since they've become your nightmares but no dey drag we SS while attaching it to SW make thunder no go fire you there
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Cloudflare: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Styluss:
If there is anyone tagging with you, I think its the SE. Why would someone from the west tag with someone in far-away Akwa-ibom? we have nothing in common. Maybe the Ilajes and the itsekiris and they are negligible. And please why should I use google? Is any of my assertion incorrect? Which other region has those data better than us? I repeat, in Nigeria, Yoruba is the only tribe that can independently survive, even with your oil and 13 % whatever, yall still backward states with bayelsa as your Shantti headquaters, uneducated lots.

Dude, are you new on nairaland? It is now longer news that SW tags SS as part of them and I don't know where this is coming from. And just as you've correctly said, SS have absolutely nothing in common with SW. Help me tell Tukpa8 this because the Yoluba boy has been tagging SS together with SW.

Dude your brothers from the West, the moniker Tukpa8 has been tagging SS together with SW and I don't know where this is coming from because we SS has absolutely nothing in common with SW. Abeg help me explain this to him for proper understanding. The guy just kept embarrassing himself here
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Cloudflare:

Dude, are you new on nairaland? It is now longer news that SW tags SS as part of them and I don't know where this is coming from. And just as you've correctly said, SS have absolutely nothing in common with SW. Help me tell Tukpa8 this because the Yoluba boy has been tagging SS together with SW.

Dude your brothers from the West, the moniker Tukpa8 has been tagging SS together with SW and I don't know where this is coming from because we SS has absolutely nothing in common with SW. Abeg help me explain this to him for proper understanding. The guy just kept embarrassing himself here
yes,, akwacross people has no connection with the Yorubas because their territory is too far from Yoruba land...but same thing cannot be said on we Ijaws......if you are not ignorant, then you will know that Ijaws share border with to he Yorubas in Ondo state and share another Itshekiri yorubas in delta....so Ijaws are inseparable with the Yorubas.... We were all together in the old western region...
So, if we Ijaws have that connection with the Yorubas, the it covered the ss people..

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Cloudflare:

Eve like say this one get personal beef with the Igbos. Ozour!

Oga if you have personal beef with the Igbos, dude reach out to them and make peace and stop fooling and embarrassing yourself online. See the way you're labeling anyone who comment to be frm SS an Igbo man. can't you see you're running mΓ d? So does it mean there are no ss on nairaland? Na only una wey be Yoruba and Igbos dey nairaland na abi? Mu.mu. oga nothing concern us concern Igbos with their Biafra agenda or whatever. If they want their Biafra then they should go ahead na. Who cares? Why you carry their matter for head like Galla? U no get sense?

Dude, we told you we voted massively for obi and as a Yoruba boy I understand your pains and frustrations, and you're free to vent it on the Igbos since they've become your nightmares but no dey drag we SS while attaching it to SW make thunder no go fire you there
you are behaving like kid with little tiny brain.... Was the one disturbing the biafrans or biafrans are the ones disturbing us day and night?

did you reading articles on this nairaland where the Igbos are attachmentin us to their rubbish biafra? abi u blind? Where on this earth you been? I'm I the one to tell you that Igbos are adding ss to their biafra?
abi u just come to social media yesterday? abi just open eyes yesterday?

Tell your animalistic igbos to stay away from Ijaw with their biafra rubbish...we are Igbos are not brothers,,we only sold them to white men, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by randymirrors(f): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, South-South and Southeast are ONE! 😊😎

Don't Decieve or Fool urself. sad

We are Bounded by Christianity and True Progressive ideas.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

Dat's why it's hard to hear Igbo vs Ijaw crisis or Edos vs Igbo crisis or Idoma vs Enugu Pple crisis.

The Whole Southern Nigeria would have been UNITED in NOT for Yoruba Muslims. undecided

In the days B4 Independence and the time of NCNC, Igbos, Yorubas and Southerners were Best of friends and were Allies.
The North were Isolated. Awolowo never like the North because we Southerners are too Dissimilar to them. πŸ˜’

If not for Yoruba Muslims, Southerners would have Dispatched with Hausa/fulanis long ago. sad

You're a dunce for this Yoruba Muslim comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Tukpa8: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2023
Cloudflare:

go and check bayelsa result in just concluded election.. Bayelsa people voted massively PDP and APC...
In rivers state,, Asari Dokubo, a warlord for Ijaw Nation that command millions of Ijaws was with Tinubu.

In delta,,,the delta south where Ijaws are were won by APC.... Tinubu was even given a title Iyela owei in Gbaramatu kingdom... Iyela owei mean man or worthy in Gbaramatu Ijaw.

infact all Ijaws share their votes among PDP and APC only......we don't give any fvck to obi...
Watch Asari Dokubo video to know more.

do you think we Ijaws are blind like Benins and urhobos that vote like mumu for obi?
We Ijaws are very waken people.... infact, we Ijaws are the reason, the Igbos have not enter ss to enforced biafra... because the Igbos are afraid of us.....we Ijaws are the ones saving the entire ss people from land grabbing biafrans but mumu people won't know.

Asari Dokubo is our leader..
God blessed SW/SS.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

False. Last time I checked almost all 5 states of the South East is rich in oil and natural gas except Enugu.

If Igbos should go today they have untapped crude oil in their homeland and other crucial mineral resources that will sustain for centuries to come.

The Yorubas the so called South-South is romancing with have no iota of love for them as they see them as igbos and would rather choose the North over and over again over them.

Goodluck Jonathan was supported by Igbos while the Yorubas fought against him but due to the foolish propaganda propelled by Gowon and his blood bathing aides during the civil war you all have gone blind forever and would never see anything good in what Igbos do.
Last I checked indeed.
Oil in where undecided
The nine top oil producing states in Nigeria are:

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)

As you can see, even the South West is producing 4Γ— for oil than the SE

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:33am On Jul 02, 2023
mdimefields:
Another day, another Igbo thread. It is just a trend that will never die, as long as nairaland exist. A group of people are so fixated on Igbo you begin to wonder if this is not becoming a sickness. Anyway, if only my Igbo brothers can QUIETLY READ AND PASS WITHOUT COMMENTING, HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WILL BE.
And yet on the same thread igbos are trooping to dictate to them that they're biafrans wether they like it or not
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Danisaint112(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Last I checked indeed.
Oil in where undecided
The nine top oil producing states in Nigeria are:

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)

As you can see, even the South West is producing 4Γ— for oil than the barren SE

I like it that you believe the South East is barren when it comes to having huge oil deposit. Please do not change that mindset and spread the news as much as possible.

And don't also mind me I was joking when I said. You are 100% right. The oil the entire South East have won't even be able to feed 1000 people yearly.

The South East is barren and will never be an oil producing state. grin
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by 43Ronin: 4:38am On Jul 02, 2023
PhenomenalMorgan:

Yes, there are many tribes in the SS especially in Rivers and Delta state that have similar language to the igbos, we agree, but the constant tendency to force the β€œYou are one of us, so you must identify with us” mantra is low and unhelpful, if you guys have pride and prestige what you would do is to leave the door of collaboration open and try to sell your agenda, you shouldn’t force it just because of the similarities in language.
This is similar to the russia and Ukrain issue, if you notice, Ukrainian names are similar to russian names, they once existed together as a country, but when Ukraine pushed for a separate identity, they became a different country!! Allow others determine their fate!!
are the SS people telling you igbos are forcing anything on them? what do you gain in spiting all this lies The same amechi came out to say hes igbo. Ned nwoko, Govr ifeanyi all said that they are igbo. In fact Ned nwoko broke it down to 7 LGAs of delta state being igbo speaking, so what's is your issue. many of you spilling this lies reside in SW. if you reside in SS you will know that nobody send anybody. They live, work, eat and fΓ»ck each other no matter the tribe.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by Odibembem: 6:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, So you know all these, Why will you now Argue that SS and SE are not one? πŸ˜•

See how You Contradict and Embarrass Yourself.😏🀦

U obviously did not even comprehend what u read, u just saw where I said some tribes speak languages similar to d Igbo language and boom u conclude they must be Ibos. Take d pains to study d context very well. Belgians speak French yet are not forced to be French, even d Scots and Welsh no longer speak their ancient languages but speak English but they are not same with d English people. They are a distinct people whose identities are recognized. The English have never tried to subsume them. Why only Igbos, only Igbos in d whole of Nigeria are involved in Identity theft, to force and steal d identity of others. If these people outside d SE are indeed one with u guys, d cries should come from them not u guys from d SE who afterall refer to yourselves as mainstream Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by pquaver(m): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, South-South and Southeast are ONE! 😊😎

Don't Decieve or Fool urself. sad

We are Bounded by Christianity and True Progressive ideas.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

Dat's why it's hard to hear Igbo vs Ijaw crisis or Edos vs Igbo crisis or Idoma vs Enugu Pple crisis.

The Whole Southern Nigeria would have been UNITED in NOT for Yoruba Muslims. undecided

In the days B4 Independence and the time of NCNC, Igbos, Yorubas and Southerners were Best of friends and were Allies.
The North were Isolated. Awolowo never like the North because we Southerners are too Dissimilar to them. πŸ˜’

If not for Yoruba Muslims, Southerners would have Dispatched with Hausa/fulanis long ago. sad

Igbos are not beggars.. Stop insulting us.. Southsouth and south east are not 1 but neighbors.. So because of close relationship, friendship and proximity to your neighbors house, you will now claim your house and his belongs to both of you.. No sir no.. You can look for independence for Biafra and find it difficult to respect other people's right to self determination and independence.. The one above u is even worse with his inferiority complex.. Do u think the south south people are stupid and do not see beyond our covetousness? Ndigbo let the south south breathe biko..

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by misano(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2023
PhenomenalMorgan:

Yes, they are not our enemies, but their constant tendency to force us to identify with them is making them seem like one!!

The SS will need them. Think of it. During elections if we want to vote for a SS person and we don't have from the SE our candidate will not win. Don't even look SW because they U will never support our candidate. Abeg we need SE.
Re: Why Won't South East Leave South South Alone? by misano(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
yes,, akwacross people has no connection with the Yorubas because their territory is too far from Yoruba land...but same thing cannot be said on we Ijaws......if you are not ignorant, then you will know that Ijaws share border with to he Yorubas in Ondo state and share another Itshekiri yorubas in delta....so Ijaws are inseparable with the Yorubas.... We were all together in the old western region...
So, if we Ijaws have that connection with the Yorubas, the it covered the ss people..

Even me an Itsekiri man can't have anything to do with SW. You guys always show fake love after election. When it's election, U start ur Nothern romance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abakaliki High Court Disqualifies PDP From Ebonyi South Senatorial Bye-election / Fashola Earmarks N100b For Roads / Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa In His Home Town With His Family - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.