Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House (32694 Views)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by iammo(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Who is the next of kin

Who is the beneficiary on the will
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Kurtis02(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2023
angry

That's the thing about women. I've also witnessed a situation where after the demise of the man, the first wife claimed the house the late husband gave to children he had outside wedlock.

She had 3 different properties and 2 cars willed to her and her children, but she was adamant on that one that was given to her step children.

Such can't happen in Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Sultty(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2023
that's miscarriage of justice

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by ibechris(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Effects of polygamy.

E dey sweet at the start,whether rich or poor but in the end is sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Daytonbale: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Coolsat:
Polygamous man without proper planning. Southerners keep messing up the polygamous way of life. Come up north let's teach you all how to successfully run polygamy.
teach me na
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by chloride6: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Why are women so impatient? Just 5 more years
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Daytonbale: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2023
Squirrel1:
That's why I like Islam. The remains of the dead has well ordained sharing formula and there's nothing like any will or something.

please explain better for us to understand
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Finchmgh: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
I hate women with passion

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by flokii: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Ile olorogun..
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Dshocker(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
dre11:

Wife Of Former Akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House In Abuja

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/29/wife-former-akwa-ibom-military-governor-evicts-step-children-family-house-abuja-0

Nlfpmod

I can bet you that it was the children that arranged for the eviction.

In so doing, the court might revoke ownership of the property from the step wife.
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by OpinionCounts(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Squirrel1:
That's why I like Islam. The remains of the dead has well ordained sharing formula and there's nothing like any will or something.

Family squabbles for properties of the dead happens in all religions. There is nothing religion can do to stop it if the people involved are not matured and responsible enough to manage and handle things properly.
Was Late MKO Abiola not a Muslim?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Berrityga: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2023
So the man left nothing for his 4 step kids.. very fishy story.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Menclothing: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Let’s hear her side of story at age 30 plus u have no business living in your dad house rent it out even if u inherited it

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by atheistandproud(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Kurtis02:
angry

That's the thing about women. I've also witnessed a situation where after the demise of the man, the first wife claimed the house the late husband gave to children he had outside wedlock.

She had 3 different properties and 2 cars willed to her and her children, but she was adamant on that one that was given to her step children.

Such can't happen in Islam.

Women πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Almunjid(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
faithfull18:
Hmmn, polygamous men and baby papas should see this
Women are wicked and heartless. Is that what u want us to know?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by chris4gold(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na family matter, I no dey put mouth for wetin no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by OlujobaSamuel: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
PositiveDirect:

I knew one like that. She was so unkind to the step-children. They all had to find their way. When the man died, not long the woman died too. Guess what? She didn't carry the property to the grave with her. The house is just standing there now unused. Na we dey make things hard for ourselves in this short life we live.
If you don't find yourself in some shoes, you will find it difficult to comprehend why people react in some ways.
Imagine a husband that rarely have time to chat with the wife having a mistress he goes out with daily which ultimately turned wife, then such husband now wants you to like the 2nd wife either you like it or not.
2nd wife matter is just like land matter, no human want his/her space to be encroached.
One Alhaji for my area married a 2nd wife, the first wife was so bitter but gave up the fight, e no reach 6months, another wife enter, 2nd wife nearly burn house, she wan even drag first wife enter the fight so they fight together against the current intruder. People were just mocking her that she could not cope and eventually left

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Squirrel1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daytonbale:
please explain better for us to understand
islamily when I man dies his wealth is shared amongst his kids and wives in a proper manner, such that no one gets or feel cheated.
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by ginggerxy: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
faithfull18:
Hmmn, polygamous men and baby papas should see this
Why are you not condemning the woman for a wicked act , instead you're busy calling the man because he had another wife? What about if the woman died before he married this one?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Regladoj: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ishilove:

I agree

You are right. There is always two side to it
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Cantonese: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Faiththatworks:
It seems some people are programmed just to insult women on this Nairaland platform.
I'm very very sure many of these human bots didn't even read the content before dropping their comments.
They only saw step-mother and evict in the headline and went into their bot mode.
Back to the story, although I believe the step mother was a little too harsh on the step children,but the story says when the last child of the Admiral turns 30,then it reverts back to the step-mother.
It means all the other children of the Admiral are over 30 since the clause is stated clearly that only the last child must be 30 and still be an occupant.
The question now is why are all the adult children of the Admiral still living in their Fathers house.
A 5 bedroom with 4 children means all of them took a room to themselves,and if I'm right even the married ones with kids are still living in that house,I may be wrong with my assumptions but if I'm right then I back the woman.
Let the adults children leave the house and go and rent apartment, they already have a good head start in Nigeria with their fathers name and accomplishment,they should be grateful to their stepmother for jolting them to reality.
No more free house in Abuja,let them go and hustle for their house rent.
But if I'm wrong in my assumptions,I apologize to the family.
God bless Nigeria.

You are wrong in some ways too.

1. The will says the last child should own the property upon attaining the age of 30. The plaintiff in the case therefore is the step mother. Since she went to court to secure the house on behalf of her daughter, who apparently is the youngest, then one can safely say that she is the second wife.

You may then ask yourself why the deceased married a second wife, having made children with his first wife, the mother of the first children.

You may ask why the other woman chose to become a second wife. For me, one of the principal reasons women chase after wealthy men to become second wives, is simply their wealth. They look at the man’s material possessions and want to partake in them.

You may ask why the woman was quick to go to court, not fulfilling the stipulations on the will, of attaining 30 years of age. Why was she so quick to chase the other children away from the house?

Did the man leave any other property or properties for his first children?

The house in Asokoro is a very expensive property. Why did the man particularly will that property to the daughter of his second wife? Do the other children have the resources to rent apartments in that highbrow area?

In arming his second wife financially, did he disarm the others?

Before his demise, what was his relationship with his other children?

Were the first children responsible or irresponsible?
Do not neglect the place of juju, especially with the second wives and other wives. What transpired? How did she get such an advantage from the deceased?

You need to have a background story of the family before you can make any form of comment.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by LegitWebsites: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mind Your Business.
Your Digital Business, Ofcourse.

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
radiolover:
Kasala

nigeria court again !

doe it mean that judge cannot read english ! or is every document as hard to understand as nigeria constitution
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Omoluabi16(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Only selfish men practice polygamy. 4 children and he still had a second wife. Now see how they're all squabbling over property. Those step siblings might never see eye to eye again.

Btw, 5 bedroom duplex in Abuja no be 10m. Probably one of his 'retirement booty' as ex MILAD

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Daytonbale: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Squirrel1:
islamily when I man dies his wealth is shared amongst his kids and wives in a proper manner, such that no one gets or feel cheated.
but that is what is done in some part of South south I wonder why the man will everything to the wife
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Jergobright1025: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Faiththatworks:
It seems some people are programmed just to insult women on this Nairaland platform.
I'm very very sure many of these human bots didn't even read the content before dropping their comments.
They only saw step-mother and evict in the headline and went into their bot mode.
Back to the story, although I believe the step mother was a little too harsh on the step children,but the story says when the last child of the Admiral turns 30,then it reverts back to the step-mother.
It means all the other children of the Admiral are over 30 since the clause is stated clearly that only the last child must be 30 and still be an occupant.
The question now is why are all the adult children of the Admiral still living in their Fathers house.
A 5 bedroom with 4 children means all of them took a room to themselves,and if I'm right even the married ones with kids are still living in that house,I may be wrong with my assumptions but if I'm right then I back the woman.
Let the adults children leave the house and go and rent apartment, they already have a good head start in Nigeria with their fathers name and accomplishment,they should be grateful to their stepmother for jolting them to reality.
No more free house in Abuja,let them go and hustle for their house rent.
But if I'm wrong in my assumptions,I apologize to the family.
God bless Nigeria.

You are a stupid person, God will punish you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by izubext007: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
oppression from a woman is more painful than u think
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by talented321: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Oga don't generalize with the actions of some few weak men.
Coolsat:
Polygamous man without proper planning. Southerners keep messing up the polygamous way of life. Come up north let's teach you all how to successfully run polygamy.
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Swagbag231(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
The same up north when two wife's dey drag podium on Nass inauguration day.
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by talented321: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
There is nothing like sorrow in polygamy, it all depend how u manage and train ur family.
ibechris:
Effects of polygamy.

E dey sweet at the start,whether rich or poor but in the end is sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Swagbag231(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Coolsat:
The same up north when two wife's dey drag podium on Nass inauguration day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos / Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.