Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House (32693 Views)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Squirrel1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
as a Christian can I sue in the sharia court?
sorry. It only works when one is a Muslim.

đź‘Ť
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Lovelyn451(f): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Squirrel1:
sorry. It only works when one is a Muslim.

đź‘Ť

OK.thanks
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Bantukine: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
This life no balance o! I can’t even believe media will just carry stories like this without investigating. I know about this will and the best way to explain is that the man had 10 houses, he gave one to this “wicked step mother” and one to the woman’s children to share. The woman only has 2 female children. The remaining 8 he gave to these 4 boys and the property is plentyyyyy. From what I read, estates and plazas!

This woman also raised these children that have now turned against her. As soon as the man died, they locked her out of the house and even did not let her children into their father’s house! Her own children are also under 30! Haba! Just like somebody said, why will the courts ignore what the Will said if there is not more to the story? They’ve been fighting the woman for no reason! I just heard they are also fighting their 10 years old nephew for what the man gave him too. Omo, greed is bad o.

Wo, let’s just be praying that people don’t turn to demons after we help them in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Archipa: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
My brother if check this kind of issues no kpekus cos am as him husband no dey woman she fit open kpekus give lawyers or judge .bro them judge am for night.men be careful .
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Archipa: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
My brother if check this kind of issues na kpekus cos am as him husband no dey again woman she fit open kpekus give lawyers or judge .bro them judge am for night.men be careful .
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by grandstar(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
CJStarz:
Why drag something U no go fit use when you die? This woman I'm sure,has plenty property yet this one wey her step children dey manage no gree her close eye sleep. Does she mind how her husband,the father of those children, would feel right now. She had no love or even respect for the man. Let her take the house but shame befall her if she no carry d house go yonder when it's time.

My mum was the first wife and if it was her, she'll probably sheath her sword for the sake of her stepchildren. They are innocent but atimes are weaponized by their mothers, so some bad blood may exist so some bad blood could exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by shineeye1: 1:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Coolsat:
Polygamous man without proper planning. Southerners keep messing up the polygamous way of life. Come up north let's teach you all how to successfully run polygamy.

Please open a thread here for the tutorials...
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Gajagojo: 3:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Squirrel1:
That's why I like Islam. The remains of the dead has well ordained sharing formula and there's nothing like any will or something.

does that apply in all the 36 states?

There is no will in Islam?

Islam is above Nigerian law?

So when Dangote dies Islam will share his estate of he leaves a will?
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by CJStarz: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2023
God bless your mum❤️❤️

grandstar:

My mum was the first wife and if it was her, she'll probably sheath her sword for the sake of her stepchildren. They are innocent but atimes are weaponized by their mothers, so some bad blood may exist so some bad blood could exist.

Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Squirrel1(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Gajagojo:
does that apply in all the 36 states?

There is no will in Islam?

Islam is above Nigerian law?

So when Dangote dies Islam will share his estate of he leaves a will?
Nigerian law?! Naaaa! Inheritance is shared according to Islamic law. Say dangote dies today, whatever he has in his possession that belongs to him ( not investors money etc) will be shared according to Islamic sharia amongst his family. Then the family can pool everything together and continue the business... Then they can split gains accordingly
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by AyomideOG01: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Finchmgh:
I hate women with passion

That's not cool bro. Not everyone is bad. There are still kind hearted women out. Start loving with your head and not your heart
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Gajagojo: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Squirrel1:
Nigerian law?! Naaaa! Inheritance is shared according to Islamic law. Say dangote dies today, whatever he has in his possession that belongs to him ( not investors money etc) will be shared according to Islamic sharia amongst his family. Then the family can pool everything together and continue the business... Then they can split gains accordingly
Have you seen that happen in any state in southern Nigeria?

Lagos state in particular?

When Abiola died is that how his property was shared?

There is nothing like Sharia anywhere in southern Nigeria

Even Tinubu's property will not be shared by Sharia
Re: Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House by Ndipe(m): 6:32am On Jan 27
Yes, his first wife was an actress. Her name is Uduak Umondak. She was the first lady during her husband's tenure as the Military governor of Akwa Ibom State.

olisaEze:
The late commodore’s First Lady was the legendary Ngozi of Mirror In The Sun fame, who had a daughter for him named Victoria. This Mosun who has kicked the man’s kids out of their father’s house, also sold his autobiography without dropping a dime for the real authors, who eventually had to take her to court! Be like 'grabbing, snatching and runaway with OPP' dey some people blood! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tijani Adigun Adeagbo: My Dad Is Missing / Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos / Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.