Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma (2959 Views)

Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by orohbiro(f): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2023
"I no dey do phone interview. Na face-to-face so that I go head-butt you if need be at any point in time."- Peruzzi rants, curses Anita Brown over accusation of having an affair with Chioma

https://www.facebook.com/100063752402145/posts/pfbid02gNKh8dHNrUZmpgr6XenHva2dUSH9kat8iYr7ExU1xY9ZBSXcyVaviBxEjUQvUUvml/

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by talented321: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2023
It is well

1 Like

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by lordchiz(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Are u Didier Drogba?
You think say Na Nigeria where you beat girls anyhow?
Your jail Na 100years till trumpet sound!
Nodding korrr......Noddles niiiiii

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Berrityga: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2023
E sure me die say Peruzzi Bleep chioma.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Sonnobax15(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
The way peruzzi career take OFF all of a sudden needs to be studied in UNIBEN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by ahnie: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I fit add you on WhatsApp?

How's life in warri like?
We re looking at a possible relocation to either warri or bafi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Berrityga:
proof? Evidence?

7 Likes

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Sonnobax15(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:
I fit add you on WhatsApp?

How's life in warri like?
We re looking at a possible relocation to either warri or bafi.
grin yes you can.

Life dey on a low oh ........tho I don relocate enter Ughelli presently cha..

2 Likes

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by ahnie: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin yes you can.

Life dey on a low oh ........tho I don relocate enter Ughelli presently cha..
2 bedroom like how much....I prefer warri,like McDermott side.
You fit help me find out?

2 Likes

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Sonnobax15(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

2 bedroom like how much....I prefer warri,like McDermott side.
You fit help me find out?
. Ok. I go ask my younger sisters....I go give you feed back..

1 Like

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by ahnie: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Drop your details,I go Hala Yu on WhatsApp.
Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Northernblood8(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

Sonnobax15:

Vacancy dey for Enerhen junction.
Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Morbeta11(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Berrityga:

Make him go America go tear am head.....

1 Like

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by orohbiro(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

vacancy dey Ekpan like this 18k per month
Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by CJStarz: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lordchiz:
Are u Didier Drogba?
You think say Na Nigeria where you beat girls anyhow?
Your jail Na 100years till trumpet sound!
Nodding korrr......Noddles niiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by TheSourcerer: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Berrityga:
he did not deny it , he only tried bullying her .

1 Like

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Tekahashi: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheSourcerer:
he did not deny it , he only tried bullying her .
because it's not everything someone argues, she's an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by Dshocker(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Peruzzi is not a musician, he is a writer...
Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
This gist no be today sha, so may peruzzi calm down
Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by pussyeater(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tekahashi:
because it's not everything someone argues, she's an attention seeker
It be like say he knack Chioma raw true true
Re: I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma by MrXhime(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Berrityga:
u fit bet with your worthless life?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Breaks My Heart And I Feel Terrible Please Help Me / Premiership Star Steven Pienaar Sued By Mother Of His Child For 'promising To Ma / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.