Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,405 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (116022 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by skj1377(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2023
Yellow women fear them
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2023
AmadeGTG:

If been monetized on YouTube is your end goal, I am sorry cos you won’t be allowed into YouTube partner program.

But if you are doing this for fun, it’s ok

Hello...pls curious to know why you said the above especially the bolded
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by drololaaof: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
They the European and American are more enslaved by their women ,rate of divorce is high
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.
The White men deceived u and tell u that polygamy is a sin and the same White men go still tell u say gay and lesbian marriage is not a sin but your right and freedom to chose how to live your life. Prominent prophets in the Bible married more than two wives and don't forget that Jesus said that I did not come to change the way, he was referring to the old testament where your present day Daddy G.O. peep into to justify tithes from their followers but use the new testament to preach against polygamy as if there is a specific verse where God condemn man from marrying two wives.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by CJStarz: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Marrying 3 young women at the same time is a mistake. It would breed serious competition and rivalry among the women which may affect the peace at home. You marry them few years apart. The first wife will have her rightful place and respect from the incoming wives. She may not that sexually demanding so you can have full time for the second wife and so on and so forth.
I don't condemn polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Machinegun91(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2023
3 of his wives almost the same heights and size.

If I were him I would have marry...

1 slime fair and tall beautiful serpent

2. Black and chubby with average height.

3. Chocolate tall orobo with Big breast
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Nayturalistic:
PBAT administration truly de favor ham.
grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by MiztaDynameek: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

That's because marriage is a scam brought by those same American and Europeans. You can't see them marrying more than one wife but you can see them having so many baby mamas and divorcing as many times as they want.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by breezeng: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2023
If you have the money, good health and average size manhood, marry 2 wifes and your day shall be long. I am not talking of those whores that litter the whole world nowadays. Look for wife materials not olosho. If possible cash them young. Virgins are the best.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by vesselchino(f): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

only work, work and work will be on his mind 24/7, very dedicated and have farms and busineses.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans if you are capable financially of maintaining such.

The devilish thoughts on having a 3some outside the home will be eradicated from both the male and female.

If he is into agriculture, he doesn't need too much education and he will feed a whole state with his wives managing the farms on daily basis.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!
for your mind you've made sense, matured child

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2023
somehow:

No African law permits you to cheat or have concubines.

Stop the fallacy.

How come olu of ibadan and oba of Ile ife has so much of them
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by nnamdi640: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2023
This are the reason why we are where we are, the westerners are busy building and creating things rather here only what we know is marrying multiple wives and banging up and down without sense. Later thesame set of people will blame westerners for their plights. No wonder many are not feeling the impact of the natural resources we have as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2023
18wheeler:
The three wives all look pregnant. One toddler even passed by. The man sabi him work finish.
he is the real man

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Akharmony: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
4some Baba. . .
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by ojasweb(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

But you will frequently see American and European with 3 - 5 babymamas. Married to one wife which is probably number 5 and waiting to divorce so that he could get married to number 6 woman.
You want Africans to be that unstable?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by phemmyfour: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

European and American men are marrying men instead of women. You will hardly see the Africans do this, I m not even sure
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by grandstar(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:

This are just your thoughts, they are not realistic

My dad had 3 wives. My dad was first. He was still promiscuous after the 3rd wife...it's also strongly believed that two of the wives had affairs outside.

We kids from all the wives are close.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Emmacy001: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

As long as he is taking good care of them.
There is hunger in the land
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Aboki99(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Aduke96:

You aren't making sense anymore by adding Christianity to buttress your point.
Convince me that Arab don't practice sodomizing or gay.
You just dont know because they don't make it public llike the westerners.
Infact our so called northerns here practice it more.
Yet doesn't stop them having more than 1 wife.

See you shifting the goal post!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Typical igbo behavior. Insulting people up and down.
Pascal9:
mumu
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by EgunMogaji2: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

It’s in our culture, not in there’s.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by EgunMogaji2: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

A King. Job well done.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
what if he is a Christian

Drsmartphilips I think you should renounce this name . ,🥴🥴🤣

I am only pointing out the fact that he made a conclusion based on race only, don't stress me please.

Go and read his comment
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2023
vesselchino:

for your mind you've made sense, matured child

What's the difference between having 5 children from different women and married to only one woman?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Henryfortune(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.

This is not applicable to all ...so far he have the financial capacity all women want is safety and security all men want is stability if he can give this he would get the later unless greed from women of today is what is killing the rich men who are polygamist...I would agree because our fore Father were married to more women and they live well and lived longer than we did and did better too ... If you ask me it's not the sex inbtwn that kills but the kind if ladies in that man's life
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by sweetTai(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Wahala!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by benzion72(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

How many women do they marry and divorce over time it is the same as polygamy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Oracleee: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Because Ploygamy is a crime over there. The hack to it is Divorce. An Average American marries at least thrice in his/her lifetime.

Say something else as to you guys Africans are always the sinners when Europeans, Americans and even Asians are meant for the darkest place in hell.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Olahmi05: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Do you know what?
His problem cheesy grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Agugbadin: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Because there too many women in this country.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Mormon Christians are Americans and some of them have more than one wife, Muslims in Africa,Asia,and Europe also have more than one wife,so it's not only an Africa thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.