Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (116014 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by WritingContract(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Hmmm, when did getting married to a bunch of wives become a thing of pride, even to be publicly shared.
The current state of the Economy will humble him.
That said, please let me shamelessly advertise my writing gig now. i write contract winning proposals for individuals and businesses. Let me help you win that next contract through my expert writing. i also write business plans, blog articles, e-books and proofreading of long materials for publication. Save my contact on the flier and call me let's talk about closing that deal right away.

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Jman06(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2023
All of you here supporting him have no points at all. Marrying many wives would not stop a randy man from going after anything in skirt.

Let's assume anything happens to this man today and he dies or loses his source of finance, and each of the wives already have like 3 kids, that means the society would suffer the burdens of 12 people as against 4 if the man had married only one wife.

Growing up, I saw many polygamous homes and how war-torn they were. Everyday was always fights and querels. It's not something I would wish even my worst enemy.

So, no matter how you unthinking guys try to present polygamy, I'll condemn it anytime any day because there's nothing good about it whatsoever!

Instead of marrying multiple women and breeding like bedbugs, let African men think of how to compete with their western counterparts in science, technology and innovation so that we'll leave lasting legacies for our unborn generations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Princedapace(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

They keep baby mamas and they quit marriage easily to marry another.
Same thing, different format.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Caliph97: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2023
I'm from a polygamous familyand we love ourselves..i think its man's part to orientate his wives and children
Seriously i wan be like my papa too coz dah man dey enjoy hin life ..As a man just pray mak
e money dey,the rest na smallz
grandstar:

Many polygamous men are still promiscuous. Also, many women in polygamous marriages are adulterous due to the fact their husband's can't satisfied them all.

Also, the rivalry between the wives can make the family very toxic with children of different wives hating each other or not being fully committed to their half siblings.

One is ready to help his full blooded sibling succeed but not his or her half siblings.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by treatise: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2023
izonborn098:
U are dealing with three devils, becareful to avoid stories that touch, that gender get fish brain.
Sha the manchi get balls.
No wahala the sef na whale
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2023
The guy wants to kpai himself before his time. cheesy cheesy grin grin

To manage one woman sef these days nor easy,
Good luck to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by treatise: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Jman06:
All of you here supporting him have no points at all. Marrying many wives would not stop a randy man from going after anything in skirt.

Let's assume anything happens to this man today and he dies or loses his source of finance, and each of the wives already have like 3 kids, that means the society would suffer the burdens of 12 people as against 4 if the man had married only one wife.

Growing up, I saw many polygamous homes and how war-torn they were. Everyday was always fights and querels. It's not something I would wish even my worst enemy.

So, no matter how you unthinking guys try to present polygamy, I'll condemn it anytime any day because there's nothing good about it whatsoever!

Instead of marrying multiple women and breeding like bedbugs, let African men think of how to compete with their western counterparts in science, technology and innovation so that we'll leave lasting legacies for our unborn generations.

A couple sometimes gives birth to 10
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Caliph97: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2023
abeggi,just advertise ur stuff jejely
Person wey do hin thing,na u get sense pass ham
Unna prefer make one woman dey collect unna peace of mind na
If woman see sey she get competition,she go comport!!
WritingContract:
Hmmm, when did getting married to a bunch of wives become a thing of pride, even to be publicly shared.
The current state of the Economy will humble him.
That said, please let me shamelessly advertise my writing gig now. i write contract winning proposals for individuals and businesses. Let me help you win that next contract through my expert writing. i also write business plans, blog articles, e-books and proofreading of long materials for publication. Save my contact on the flier and call me let's talk about closing that deal right away.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Yankee101: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

What’s the difference with oyinbo wey don divorce 3 men already?

Check your facts well
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Desusi: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Nooo,l don't know of America, in Europe, particularly in south Germany, Some,Bayern people married more than one wife.A German woman once told me she would want to become my second wife. She knew my wife quite alright and decided to write her pleading she wants to become my second wife.Having said this, she asked me,how she can please my wife at home and the steps to actualize her dream.she said its never a strange thing.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Desusi: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!
Well-done sir,minister of marriage.!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Desusi: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is illegal and against the law to marry more than one wife in oyibo country,that is why only white men cheat,cheating is not in the African dictionary because you have the exclusive right by law to marry more than one wife and have added cocumbines,mistresses,side chicks and so on and so forth
Na lie uncle!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Jman06(m): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2023
treatise:

A couple sometimes gives birth to 10
Just same way a polygamous man could give birth to 10 children with each of the wives.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Desusi: 1:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Blackestjunior:
All the wives no go fit do anyhow...
I one wife Bleep up back up dey

Me I go marry 6 and we go stay for 1 mansion inside one very big compound
them go dey do shift to prepare food for me Morning and Night shift go dey.
d
You go hear wennn!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by xandy84: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Polygamy is a crime in the US but people here have multiple girlfriend though and the cost of living makes it almost impossible to have multiple wives. But in fairness, how do a man that marries multiple wives intend to satisfy them when one woman is enough to drive a man nut?

God1000:

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by charlizonto: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2023
When they say women are too plenty ...some women will say it's a lie

See the evidence now.. grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by grandstar(m): 2:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Caliph97:
I'm from a polygamous familyand we love ourselves..i think its man's part to orientate his wives and children
Seriously i wan be like my papa too coz dah man dey enjoy hin life ..As a man just pray mak
e money dey,the rest na smallz

I too I am from a polygamous family and we all love ourselves but the reality for many is not that. My dad was still promiscuous and I suspect 2 of his wives many not have been faithful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by quickly: 2:44am On Jul 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

This man is either Mali or Senegal or one of those west African countries
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by henryadex(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Fuji house of commotion
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Drsmartphilips: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Must you compare with only Europeans,

Think!!!!!! religious factor should be considered as well, what if he is a Muslim or traditionalist.

Arabians take multiple wives and even Asians.

So it's not about race all the time
what if he is a Christian
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Gbeng30(m): 3:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Good for him, as long has he can take responsibility for it
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by francotunsco: 3:41am On Jul 02, 2023
Congratulations to him. He is only fulfiling scriptures

''In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Isaiah 4:1
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Morbeta11(m): 4:06am On Jul 02, 2023
This one was born and raised with Acquired immune Polygamy Syndrome (AIPS).....
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by jahofa: 4:08am On Jul 02, 2023
The Headache & stress of one wife, option could cure ur stress with three of them. Our forefathers knew this & the lived longer & stronger.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:12am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:

Just as you will hardly see an African man on Africa soil displaying a fellow man as his wife.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by kacheezy: 4:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Of what use are they to him if he can’t have a party with them.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Omoawoke: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

I agree with u bro
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Pascal9: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:

fool

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Pascal9: 4:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Blackestjunior:
All the wives no go fit do anyhow...
I one wife Bleep up back up dey

Me I go marry 6 and we go stay for 1 mansion inside one very big compound
them go dey do shift to prepare food for me Morning and Night shift go dey.
you will die before your time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.