Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo (33806 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Michaelspresh:
it's Naked not necked

Nairaland guys are sooo stupid

Relax.....na u nor sabi spell pigin english of "naked" when pronounced by our igbo brothers grin

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by mummymum: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
chuksanambra:

Speak for yourself. Genuine Christians and Genuine Muslims dey.

The fact that you can identify something as fake presupposes that there is an original somewhere.
True christians I mean good ones are very rare to see. Hypocrites and pretenders have dominated the entire chistiandom. So leave all these things.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Are you available ?

AVAILABLE FOR WHAT?!!!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
The problem with you is that you're trying to start a gender war instead of focusing on the main elephant in the room.

I know this man's conditions because he's been posting on this forum for years, long before I even became a member, but just a guest.

Go ahead, help him and stop whining.
WatchYourSix:

Lol....yeah its not bad to regularly help a person thats incapacitated....a small handout per month or every other month is not a bad idea........ women with nothing wrong with their hands and legs also expect continous regular payments to buy unimportant things they cant afford....and u women dont see anything wrong with that entitlement mentality...

Don't get me wrong...u are totally entitled to ur opinion ......but from ur first comment u ddnt care what his conditions were but u just assumed he deserves no help because he's a man with manly hands.....

My point is ....his condition of being man with "manly hands" is not a reason to invalidate his incapacited state since u dont know how bad his condition is.....

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by sexysage(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
This me rn
When the devil knows you'll do you exploits for God and humanity, na so so evil women go dey come your way.

Just broke off a nine-month relationship with a supposed mummy G.O's daughter this week. Na me know wetin my eye see. Character na zero, fear of God, na zero. Very sexually pervert girl. I will never have anything to do with a religious woman. Never again!

The kain things wey she dey display on video calls pass me.I just knew long distance relationship can't work with this kind of girl cos I no fit trust am. I need peace with God and man. I lost my peace in that relationship.

I couldn't pray, couldn't just think right.

This girl is not even up to 24, but this babe don get past wey some olosho no get. Yet she doesn't see anything wrong in all she's done. I just knew deep down this wasn't worth it.

I deserve something better. She didn't want to let go, but I have made up my mind. You need to see how she's been emotionally blackmailing me. God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by akinade28(f): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is he ready to be a true christian husband? Since, he has listed the standard for a true christian wife, has he met the biblical standard for a true christian husband?
The husband of the proverbs 31 woman is a respectable man who sits at the city gates with the elders of the land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ All the guy said is that there are fake and genuine... and u are already attacking him thats he's lying....lie that what?? Why are u always quick to attack people, always ready to tag them and their faith as false without even knowing them beyond one comment u see...

... ur behaviour is very weird and very contrary to love as described in 1Corinthians 13.....
Attack? Telling someone to stop doing something is an attack?. undecided

Contrary to love? So when Jesus Christ called the Pharisees out as liars, that was also contrary to love? undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Attack? Telling someone to stop doing something is an attack?. undecided

Contrary to love? So when Jesus Christ called the Pharisees out as liars, that was also contrary to love? undecided

What lie did he tell?? He said there are fake and real.... whats the lie there??

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Ogaonos: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
daughters13:
Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo and former deeper life member has come out in the open to publicly declare that he is officially searching for a true Christian wife.

Yes I seek a true Christian wife but the issue is that the church has been infiltrated by satan and if you go to the church to find a wife you will probably end up marrying a witch or a girl from the marine kingdom who perfectly disguises herself as a true Christian.

Even if you go to modesty churches like deeper life to find a wife, these false Christians are there as well.

So what am I supposed to do? Should I accept and take one of these witches and marines that have infiltrated the church as a wife?

That's not going to happen and that's why I am here today to publicly declare and hopefully by so doing, I will bypass the infiltrated church.

Okay, I want a Christian wife but there are rules and there are selection criteria which the girl must fulfil.

Here are the selection criteria:

1. The girl must be a practising Christian

2. The girl must be a Christian that practises absolute modesty and outward holiness (deeper life type)

3. The girl must be a Christian preacher.
For you to be my wife, you need "Lady Evangelist" attached to your name. That's the minimum standard acceptable.

4. I want a girl that preaches and not a Proverbs 31 woman. Yes, Proverbs 31 describes how a wife should be; but it is mainly about how she should be good at her domestic chores. What I seek is a preaching woman that will serve Christ and not a hard-working woman that does her chores as described in proverbs 31.

5. Whilst approaching me for marriage, the girl should not come with the belief that her body is needed carnal gratification.
Or do you believe that I am marrying the girl so that I can kiss her lips and caress her body and by so doing get double pleasure; one pleasure from the kissing and the other pleasure from the caressing?
I marry not her body but her Christian fire.

6. The girl must be a vociferously aggressive preacher that is strong and able to stand her ground for Christ even in the midst of opposition. Metaphorically, she should be a true Christian female tiger with sharp claws, sharp teeth , ferociousness and wanting to pounce for Christ.

So that's it, if you have what it takes please send me a message on my Facebook (Malakhi Banjo) so we can begin the screening process and if you pass.....L.O.L, then we can begin the courtship process.

Please note that these criteria are hard to fulfill but yet easy to fulfill. God will not compromise on rigchteousness and neither will I.

To conclude, there are things we want and there are things we need. You may want a wife or husband but the only person you need is the Lord Jesus Christ. And that's why the title states "True Christian Wife WANTED"

God bless
Your brother in Christ
Malakhi Dele Banjo

there one problem am facing with our ladies i will love someone who experience to advice me on.i notice dt our ladies are tempermental nd have hot temper nd arrogant sometimes.some will shwing gud character nd friendly but one day they jux shw u nasty character dt u have put them in their place for me i normally walk away or jux keep quiet but have notice nwadays when u do such in no dry wrk nd it doing such can make bottle up nd blow hot nd do some regretable nd falling hand reaction secondly they tends to look at u like mumu nd continue their bad character.my question have do rebuke a lady giving attitude in a wise nd mature manner
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
The problem with you is that you're trying to start a gender war instead of focusing on the main elephant in the room.

I know this man's conditions because he's been posting on this forum for years, long before I even became a member, but just a guest.

Go ahead, help him and stop whining.

Gender war..??lol... as usual ..u are deliberately refusing see u what u did.....u invalidated a human being's disability and his cry for help just because he's a man with manly hands...

I ddnt start a gender war...thats not my intention... only let u see ur double standards and hypocrisy as a woman
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Are you going to help him or what? undecided undecided undecided
WatchYourSix:

Gender war..??lol... as usual ..u are deliberately refusing see u what u did.....u invalidated a human being's disability and his cry for help just because he's a man with manly hands...

I ddnt start a gender war...thats not my intention... only let u see ur double standards and hypocrisy as a woman
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
endsarrrs:
In other words, '' fake Christian wife not wanted''

Good luck in your quest
broda deeper life go soon jam pretender and actress.yes I get that you have a right to your standards but this tone of pride gives you off as one of those Christians suffering from religious pride or religious superiority complex.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by advocatejare(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

TENQ, Advocatejare, Mightysparrow come and help one of you to search for a wife. According to him non dey for inside Church despite the effusion of the Holy Spirit/Ghost.
Lukuluku69 i thought you have some sense in your skull ni. If you want to look for a wife for the op, tell one of your female relatives to convert to Christianity and marry op. Or give him your wife, after all Muhammad your role model married an older woman (Khadijah) who had been married many times before she married Muhammad and Muhammad married the wife of his adopted son, Zayd. So emulate Zayd, divorce your wife so that op can marry her

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by koxi: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
This man never ready to marry

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by sageb: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
daughters13:
Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo and former deeper life member has come out in the open to publicly declare that he is officially searching for a true Christian wife.

Yes I seek a true Christian wife but the issue is that the church has been infiltrated by satan and if you go to the church to find a wife you will probably end up marrying a witch or a girl from the marine kingdom who perfectly disguises herself as a true Christian.

Even if you go to modesty churches like deeper life to find a wife, these false Christians are there as well.

So what am I supposed to do? Should I accept and take one of these witches and marines that have infiltrated the church as a wife?

That's not going to happen and that's why I am here today to publicly declare and hopefully by so doing, I will bypass the infiltrated church.

Okay, I want a Christian wife but there are rules and there are selection criteria which the girl must fulfil.

Here are the selection criteria:

1. The girl must be a practising Christian

2. The girl must be a Christian that practises absolute modesty and outward holiness (deeper life type)

3. The girl must be a Christian preacher.
For you to be my wife, you need "Lady Evangelist" attached to your name. That's the minimum standard acceptable.

4. I want a girl that preaches and not a Proverbs 31 woman. Yes, Proverbs 31 describes how a wife should be; but it is mainly about how she should be good at her domestic chores. What I seek is a preaching woman that will serve Christ and not a hard-working woman that does her chores as described in proverbs 31.

5. Whilst approaching me for marriage, the girl should not come with the belief that her body is needed carnal gratification.
Or do you believe that I am marrying the girl so that I can kiss her lips and caress her body and by so doing get double pleasure; one pleasure from the kissing and the other pleasure from the caressing?
I marry not her body but her Christian fire.

6. The girl must be a vociferously aggressive preacher that is strong and able to stand her ground for Christ even in the midst of opposition. Metaphorically, she should be a true Christian female tiger with sharp claws, sharp teeth , ferociousness and wanting to pounce for Christ.

So that's it, if you have what it takes please send me a message on my Facebook (Malakhi Banjo) so we can begin the screening process and if you pass.....L.O.L, then we can begin the courtship process.

Please note that these criteria are hard to fulfill but yet easy to fulfill. God will not compromise on righteousness and neither will I.

To conclude, there are things we want and there are things we need. You may want a wife or husband but the only person you need is the Lord Jesus Christ. And that's why the title states "True Christian Wife WANTED"

God bless
Your brother in Christ
Malakhi Dele Banjo

Good luck in your searching
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

I understand your concerns though.

Marriage seems to be one major avenue Satan uses these days to slow down or even stop those who ought to pose serious threat to his works.

So it's crucial such ones got it right in that area to avoid such unwarranted complications.
Yes he has a right to his standards but the way he's going about it sends off a narcissistic vibe or someone feeling too self righteous aka religious superiority complex.marriage needs a dose of humility, emotional intelligence and understanding.of course God has a huge role to play in the success of marriages but if he doesn't apply discretion with the way he's going about it he go soon jam better Jezebel actress.

I hope he knows psychopathic women are also amongst these religious women.so even if she doesn't wear jewelry, make-up and dresses the deeper life style (doctrines of men) there might be some ungodly traits about her e.g gossiping, fighting,closet envy (they get this particular behaviour),over bearing, domineering and aggressive behaviour, dirtiness, inability to take corrections or apologize or accept when they are wrong

So instead of that pray for God to choose a woman who will fit into your own journey and purpose.a woman who is loyal and understands/respects family values.demonic women too can tick all those boxes especially if she's desperate for marriage.i pity that man

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Ayasayas(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Theiris need to search but not too long, if too long and too much complain then u have problem also.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
sexysage:
This me rn
When the devil knows you'll do you exploits for God and humanity, na so so evil women go dey come your way.

Just broke off a nine-month relationship with a supposed mummy G.O's daughter this week. Na me know wetin my eye see. Character na zero, fear of God, na zero. Very sexually pervert girl. I will never have anything to do with a religious woman. Never again!

The kain things wey she dey display on video calls pass me.I just knew long distance relationship can't work with this kind of girl cos I no fit trust am. I need peace with God and man. I lost my peace in that relationship.

I couldn't pray, couldn't just think right.

This girl is not even up to 24, but this babe don get past wey some olosho no get. Yet she doesn't see anything wrong in all she's done. I just knew deep down this wasn't worth it.

I deserve something better. She didn't want to let go, but I have made up my mind. You need to see how she's been emotionally blackmailing me. God forbid bad thing!
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your description of the girl is so hilarious grin
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
akinade28:
Is he ready to be a true christian husband? Since, he has listed the standard for a true christian wife, has he met the biblical standard for a true christian husband?
The husband of the proverbs 31 woman is a respectable man who sits at the city gates with the elders of the land
louder please

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ What lie did he tell?? He said there are fake and real.... whats the lie there??
Religion is a man-made system designed by men as a tool to use against their fellow men while throwing about the name of God to mask their very delusion. What you observe daily is the truth of religion. Jesus Christ Himself explained this in His Teachings. So to suggest there is truth to be found in all of that falsehood is a lie. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Crownhome(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Let me be of help to you my bro. Can you come to idi-oro in mushin an select the one you like?
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by sexysage(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your description of the girl is so hilarious grin

Fr! It's funny, but it's the reality bro. She was a total opposite of what I envisaged for. In my life, I no go get anything to do with religious women. Zero spirituality, na for head Dem go just carry church. Many of em are a baggage of problems.

I just thank God say he save me from potential agbako. This girl is very desperate. She's been bombarding me with emails but for real, na to Ghost am sure pass.

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

TENQ, Advocatejare, Mightysparrow come and help one of you to search for a wife. According to him non dey for inside Church despite the effusion of the Holy Spirit/Ghost.
Since Allah doesn't mind Divorce, you may divorce you wife for the OP.

By tomorrow, the OP would have a wife!
Shikenan!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by GoodIsGod: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is he a true Christian man too?

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Religion is a man-made system designed by men as a tool to use against their fellow men while throwing about the name of God to mask their very delusion. What you observe daily is the truth of religion. Jesus Christ Himself explained this in His Teachings. So to suggest there is truth to be found in all of that falsehood is a lie. undecided

He ñever said anything about religion ..... followers of christ were called Christians in the bible....whats the lie there??
And what he said was: there are fake follows of christ there are real one..... what is the lie about that which made u call him a liar??

why is it that once u hear christains u blood starts getting hot..??

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ He ñever said anything about religion ..... followers of christ were called Christians in the bible....whats the lie there??
■ And what he said was: there are fake follows of christ there are real one..... what is the lie about that which made u call him a liar?? why is it that once u hear christains u blood starts getting hot..??
Christianity is a religion. Followers of Christ are instead those who abide by God's Law and Truth — the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Again, Religion is a man-made system designed by men as a tool to use against their fellow men while throwing about the name of God to mask their very delusion. What you observe daily is the truth of religion. Jesus Christ Himself explained this in His Teachings. So to suggest there is truth to be found in all of that falsehood is a lie. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christianity is a religion. Followers of Christ are instead those who abide by God's Law and Truth — the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Again, Religion is a man-made system designed by men as a tool to use against their fellow men while throwing about the name of God to mask their very delusion. What you observe daily is the truth of religion. Jesus Christ Himself explained this in His Teachings. So to suggest there is truth to be found in all of that falsehood is a lie. undecided

See...ur problem is fallacy.... u just assume no one is obeying christ except you.... u assume every gathering whether at home like the disciples of old or other setting is man made religion and hence against christ....

did christ tell u not to gather and teach other his words like the disciples did....so all the churches that grew as the gospel was preached by the disciples all over are all against christ teaching??....

the way u use the teachings of christ to invalidate every one is weird... weda they gather to pray or gather to teach word of christ ...u automatically label them liars and against christ

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ See...ur problem is fallacy.... u just assume no one is obeying christ except you.... u assume every gathering whether at home like the disciples of old or other setting is man made religion and hence against christ....
did christ tell u not to gather and teach other his words like the disciples did....so all the churches that grew as the gospel was preached by the disciples all over are all against christ teaching??....
the way u use the teachings of christ to invalidate every one is weird... weda they gather to pray or gather to teach word of christ ...u automatically label them liars and against christ
1. Assume? The problem with you lot is you are convinced that God is some sort of mumu who sings to your tune. Jesus Christ made no assumptions when He declared that no one who belongs to Him can at the same time work against Him. undecided

Jesus Christ told His followers to stay clear of the doctrines and traditions of men which He made clear are nothing but lies that delude and deceive people away from the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. Religion has its very foundations built on those very same doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned His followers never to heed.

2. Jesus Christ never asked you to gather and teach anyone the doctrines and traditions of men — lies. undecided

3. I am glad you at least point out there that what I in fact use to invalidate many of your claims are in fact the very teachings of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Assume? The problem with you lot is you are convinced that God is some sort of mumu who sings to your tune. Jesus Christ made no assumptions when He declared that no one who belongs to Him can at the same time work against Him. undecided

Jesus Christ told His followers to stay clear of the doctrines and traditions of men which He made clear are nothing but lies that delude and deceive people away from the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. Religion has its very foundations built on those very same doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned His followers never to heed.

2. Jesus Christ never asked you to gather and teach anyone the doctrines and traditions of men — lies. undecided

3. I am glad you at least point out there that what I in fact use to invalidate many of your claims are in fact the very teachings of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

U cant even answer simple questions.... its okay though...u are free to think only you obeys christ
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■U cant even answer simple questions.... its okay though...u are free to think only you obeys christ
Stop deceiving yourself. Jesus Christ, made it clear to you in His teachings that cannot serve two masters in the Kingdom of God - you cannot have men as your teacher and at the same time have Him as your teacher. He told you it is impossible. You cannot hold on to religion — the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ outrightly condemned as antichrist aka lies— while holding on to Jesus Christ at the same time. Stop trying to pin this one on me when Jesus Christ Himself clearly told you that you cannot follow men and follow Him at the same time - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop deceiving yourself. Jesus Christ, made it clear to you in His teachings that cannot serve two masters in the Kingdom of God - you cannot have men as your teacher and at the same time have Him as your teacher. He told you it is impossible. You cannot hold on to religion — the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ outrightly condemned as antichrist aka lies— while holding on to Jesus Christ at the same time. Stop trying to pin this one on me when Jesus Christ Himself clearly told you that you cannot follow men and follow Him at the same time - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
 you cannot have men as your teacher and at the same time have Him as your teacher??

Lol....so people that dont know, how will they know if no one teaches them or tell about Christ's teachings...??

...people that cant read..how will they know what to obey .....?? How does the gospel even spread if men dont teach other men...?? Christ will come himself to teach them?

like i said...good for you to think u are the only one obeying christ.... every other person is just following men's doctrine
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Tyktoker: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
After finding,next
Thing na abuse go follow!
endsarrrs:
In other words, '' fake Christian wife not wanted''

Good luck in your quest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.