Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo (33809 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ Lol....so people that dont know, how will they know if no one teaches them or tell about Christ's teachings...??
■ ...people that cant read..how will they know what to obey .....??
■ How does the gospel even spread if men dont teach other men...?? like i said...good for you to think u are the only one obeying christ.... every other person is just following men's doctrine
You have become so dependent on these men that you worship every lie they feed you instead of God just as Jesus Christ said in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 Mark 7 vs 1 - 13.

Jesus Christ sent His disciples out to teach the Gospel to those who are not born-again. Once a person becomes born-again, however, Jesus Christ takes on the role of only Teacher to that person. No longer is that person to be taught by a human being. That is why Jesus Christ made clear in His teachings that He alone is Teacher to all those who are of His Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - and He alone sits as Master, Shepherd, Authority/Head, Helper, Guide to all those who belong to Him - Matthew 6 vs 24 & John 10 vs 1- 16 & John 14 vs 15 - 26. undecided

2. Many of the disciples were not readers when Jesus Christ met them but they learned. undecided

3. The funny thing about the religious mind is that it carries around its own importance all while denying it. God told you that He does not need men to tell other men about Him. He Himself will do the job - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31. Jesus Christ even informed you in His Gospel that all those who are taught by the Father belong to Him - John 6 vs 43 - 46.

If you claim to be born-again yet you are still being taught by men, you do not belong to Jesus Christ and clearly, you cannot be said to be living your life in obedience to the Teachings of the Father. Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments are really very simple that even a child can comprehend His Truth that is why He made clear that God's Kingdom belongs to those who accept it like a child, not those who think they can use the intelligence of men to divide it. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Vitally123: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2023
TALK is Cheap! Is he a true Christian Husband? He should be tested first.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by MightySparrow: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2023
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 i thought you have some sense in your skull ni. If you want to look for a wide for the op, tell one of your female relatives to convert and marry op. Or give him your wife, after all Muhammad your role model married an older woman (Khadijah) who had been married many times and Muhammad married the wife of his adopted son, Zayd. So emulate Zayd, divorce your wife so that op can marry her

Prophet Poi

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 2:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have become so dependent on these men that you worship every lie they feed you instead of God just as Jesus Christ said in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 Mark 7 vs 1 - 13.

Jesus Christ sent His disciples out to teach the Gospel to those who are not born-again. Once a person becomes born-again, however, Jesus Christ takes on the role of only Teacher to that person. No longer is that person to be taught by a human being. That is why Jesus Christ made clear in His teachings that He alone is Teacher to all those who are of His Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - and He alone sits as Master, Shepherd, Authority/Head, Helper, Guide to all those who belong to Him - Matthew 6 vs 24 & John 10 vs 1- 16 & John 14 vs 15 - 26. undecided

2. Many of the disciples were not readers when Jesus Christ met them but they learned. undecided

3. The funny thing about the religious mind is that it carries around its own importance all while denying it. God told you that He does not need men to tell other men about Him. He Himself will do the job - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31. Jesus Christ even informed you in His Gospel that all those who are taught by the Father belong to Him - John 6 vs 43 - 46.

If you claim to be born-again yet you are still being taught by men, you do not belong to Jesus Christ and clearly, you cannot be said to be living your life in obedience to the Teachings of the Father. Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments are really very simple that even a child can comprehend His Truth that is why He made clear that God's Kingdom belongs to those who accept it like a child, not those who think they can use the intelligence of men to divide it. undecided

Lol....
U use many words to say almost nothing, except to talk about pastors...its like church owners has given u ptsd....u cant mention one statement without making ur comment about pastors and assuming everyone is controlled by them...

When did jesus say after a person is born again...they should no longer talk to them anymore..?? Lol...this is jumping from A to Z and u do it alot...

U said the disciples were not mostly illiterates ..but they learned..... cos jesus was with them for long, they asked question of what they ddnt know or what was new to them even after theyve started casting out demons and healing the sick...

So let me ask....when peter and paul, and the disciples kept revisiting the people theyve preached to, sometimes writing them letters to ensure they are gròwing or to keep admonishing them, the disciples were against christ....??

When peter revisited those that believed in christ so that they might tell them further about the the holy spirit and help them receive the spirit... the have done evil?? they should have left them alone like u said...??

when they gathered and broke bread, contributed what they have and share with the poor ....they were going against christ??

When they gathered to pray to God for help to preach the gospel when persecution came. ..they were going against christ...??

When they gathered to pray for peter when locked up in prison...they were going against christ??

If u want to condemn church practices and excesses ....thats fine....

but assuming every gathering with other christ believers to pray, break bread, etc are all sinners and following pastors is weird...

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Jul 03, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ Lol.... U use many words to say almost nothing, except to talk about pastors...its like church owners has given u ptsd....u cant mention one statement without making ur comment about pastors and assuming everyone is controlled by them... When did jesus say after a person is born again...they should no longer talk to them anymore..?? Lol...this is jumping from A to Z and u do it alot...
1. Jesus Christ said that He alone is the Teacher, Master, Guide, Counselor, etc., in the Kingdom of God meaning nobody else is allowed to sit in any of those seats that belong to Him over His own. That ought to be your first clue. The same Jesus Christ sent His disciples out to teach His Gospel, not to those who are born-again, but to those who are not. Each disciple was trained by the Master to know that once a person is saved, his job as a disciple is completed in that case — the Master is the only Teacher to those who are of the Kingdom of God aka born-again — and so he, the disciple knows to move on to teaching the next non-saved individual the Gospel. Clearly, God is not your mumu and you should not assume Him so. undecided

If you could not grasp even these simple things of God all while claiming all this while to be of Jesus Christ, then surely you can see how I know that you don't obey Jesus Christ at all. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ said that He alone is the Teacher, Master, Guide, Counselor, etc., in the Kingdom of God meaning nobody else is allowed to sit in any of those seats that belong to Him over His own. That ought to be your first clue. The same Jesus Christ sent His disciples out to teach His Gospel, not to those who are born-again, but to those who are not. Clearly, God is not your mumu and you should not assume Him so. If you cannot grasp even these simply things of God, then surely you can see how I know that you don't obey Jesus Christ at all. undecided

Jesus said he is teacher...so it means any one that explains jesus commands to others that dont know has taken Jesus's place...lol...
........ u only interprete scriptures to suit wateva narrative u want to use in invalidating others.
The rest u cant twist as u like u quickly dodge

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2023
WatchYourSix:
Jesus said he is teacher...so it means any one that explains jesus commands to others that dont know has taken Jesus's place...lol........... u only interprete scriptures to suit wateva narrative u want to use in invalidating others. The rest u cant twist as u like u quickly dodge
Stop lying! He said you have only one Teacher - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. If you have Jesus Christ and another man as a teacher then it means Jesus Christ is not your only Teacher. Why do you resort to bending even language comprehension rules in order to lift your gods of men high above God Himself? undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by SAMBARRY: 5:31am On Jul 03, 2023
sexysage:

Fr! It's funny, but it's the reality bro. She was a total opposite of what I envisaged for. In my life, I no go get anything to do with religious women. Zero spirituality, na for head Dem go just carry church. Many of em are a baggage of problems.

I just thank God say he save me from potential agbako. This girl is very desperate. She's been bombarding me with emails but for real, na to Ghost am sure pass.
it's better for your sanity grin

So she's clearly an actress pretending to be religious cheesy
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Basiljoe: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! He said you have only one Teacher - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. If you have Jesus Christ and another man as a teacher then it means Jesus Christ is not your only Teacher. Why do you resort to bending even language comprehension rules in order to lift your gods of men high above God Himself? undecided

Lol....he said stop lying...
I only asked u what u said....which one is lie and bending again...
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by enemyofprogress: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2023
Mynd44 is a born again Christian, she attends Deeper Life Bible church
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2023
😄
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by bekpo(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Michaelspresh:
it's Naked not necked

Nairaland guys are sooo stupid

So, u know u r naked?
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by millionboi2: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I'm here Daddy😊

I think I've met all your requirements
Come,let's carry the gospel to Pluto and other planets 😂
you no get breast.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Since Allah doesn't mind Divorce, you may divorce you wife for the OP.

By tomorrow, the OP would have a wife!
Shikenan!

Lol

Your Christian Born again brother say Most of your Christian Women are Dross. Dredges!!!!

The Holy Spirit is useless in their Lives.

What a shame. cool
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2023
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69 i thought you have some sense in your skull ni. If you want to look for a wife for the op, tell one of your female relatives to convert to Christianity and marry op. Or give him your wife, after all Muhammad your role model married an older woman (Khadijah) who had been married many times before she married Muhammad and Muhammad married the wife of his adopted son, Zayd. So emulate Zayd, divorce your wife so that op can marry her

Lol

Your Christian Born again brother say Most of your Christian Women are Dross. Dredges!!!!

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ Lol....he said stop lying...
I only asked u what u said....which one is lie and bending again...
Jesus did not say He is teacher. Rather, He said, He is the only Teacher
You accuse me of interpreting to suit my narrative, an obvious lie from the fact you are instead the one guilty of that very crime from the attempt you made to twist the words of Jesus Christ so you could lift up your gods of men even above God Himself. undecided

Even with His Words right in front of me, you continue to look for ways to defend the lies fed you by men in order to continue placing them above God. Don't you see that Isaiah's words restated by Jesus Christ continue to remain true even long after He death with the original Pharisees. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

What a shame. cool
When are you going to tell your wife for the third time "I divorce you"!
The man need a wife from you!

Only remember that you wife cannot come back to you until she has enjoyed her orgasm from having sex with the man o!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Only remember that you wife cannot come back to you until she has enjoyed her orgasm from having sex with the man o!

[b]Deuteronomy 24:1 (KJV) When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Deuteronomy 24:3-4 (KJV) And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Jeremiah 3:8-10 (KJV) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.[/b]

Yahweh endorses divorce. Just as Yahweh told Moses and those Reprobates to write them a Divorce Letter ànd hand it to their wives.

Even your Yahweh divorced too. Yahweh DIVORCED ISRAEL lol. Who Yahweh come marry to now and Yahweh write letter give Israel? Abi Yahweh is home alone?
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WorldbestD: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2023
Keeping searching. They do exist but are very very few. I mean very very few. I have one married to me.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

The man is a Kafir! The Quran says Kafir should marry Kafir. Especially a Male Kafir should marry from om his ilks. Even if I divorce wifey, she is a Musluma. She can't do Kafir.

So, help your Brother here. Point him to where he can get a wife for he says ALL that he has encountered inside the Church of Christ are DROSS.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Michaelspresh(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2023
bekpo:

So, u know u r naked?
nop

I'm not Naked
Did you see my boobs in that picture?
I just snapped on my night wear
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Michaelspresh(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2023
millionboi2:
you no get breast.
Tahh
I get big breast....

But prophet say him no need breast or yansh
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by sexysage(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2023
SAMBARRY:
it's better for your sanity grin

So she's clearly an actress pretending to be religious cheesy

I already told her my standards and principles. Aunty say she go stay. I've decided I won't argue with her again. She still doesn't believe I can do away with her.

Na action remain. I won't talk again. She's got nothing on me.

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The man is a Kafir! The Quran says Kafir should marry Kafir. Especially a Male Kafir should marry rom his ilks. Even if I divorce wifey, she is a Musluma. She can't do Kafir.

So, help your Brother here. Point him to where he can get a wife for he says ALL that he has encountered inside the Church of Christ are DROSS.
You are the one who is soliciting for Wife for a fellow man like you not me. Contact him and give him your conditions.
You don't know if that will convert him to Islam and your wife may want to taste another orgasm before returning to you.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

[b]Deuteronomy 24:1 (KJV) When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Deuteronomy 24:3-4 (KJV) And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Jeremiah 3:8-10 (KJV) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.[/b]

Yahweh endorses divorce. Just as Yahweh told Moses and those Reprobates to write them a Divorce Letter ànd hand it to their wives.

Even your Yahweh divorced too. Yahweh DIVORCED ISRAEL lol. Who Yahweh come marry to now and Yahweh write letter give Israel? Abi Yahweh is home alone?
When your ignorance is beyond limit,

Hear what Jesus said:
Moses Gave the children of Israel the law of Divorce not God because of the hardness of the hearts of the Jews.

Mat 5:31-32:
"It has been said, Whoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorce: But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery."

Mat 19:3,7-9:
"The Pharisees also came to him, tempting him, and saying to him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? … They say to him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorce, and to put her away? He said to them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you, Whoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, commits adultery: and whoever marries her which is put away does commit adultery."

What did the God of Abraham says:

Mal 2:16:
"The LORD, the God of Israel, says, "I hate divorce and the covering of violence with one's garment," says the LORD of hosts. "Therefore guard your spirit, and do not act treacherously.""

Tell me,
Do you think it makes sense to enjoy orgasm from another man before a woman can legally return to the husband who rashfully divorced her?

Waiting!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

You are the one who is soliciting for Wife for a fellow man like you not me. Contact him and give him your conditions.
You don't know if that will convert him to Islam and your wife may want to taste another orgasm before returning to you.

You and your twist logic Sha.

He is a Christian: your own brethren and looking for a CHRISTIAN WIFE.

Logic and common sense says: Direct him to another Christian who might know where good Christian Ladies are. He has been looking in the Church of Christ and so far, they are all DROSS.

Reach out and help him nah
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Gaskiya77: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Except by the grace of God, Nigerian girls can perfectly pretend to be what you think. Until you are married, you will know better. Don't give up! Keep searching.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

When your ignorance is beyond limit,

Hear what Jesus said:
Moses Gave the children of Israel the law of Divorce not God because of the hardness of the hearts of the Jews.

Mat 5:31-32:
"It has been said, Whoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorce: But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery."

Mat 19:3,7-9:
"The Pharisees also came to him, tempting him, and saying to him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? … They say to him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorce, and to put her away? He said to them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you, Whoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, commits adultery: and whoever marries her which is put away does commit adultery."

What did the God of Abraham says:

Mal 2:16:
"The LORD, the God of Israel, says, "I hate divorce and the covering of violence with one's garment," says the LORD of hosts. "Therefore guard your spirit, and do not act treacherously.""

Tell me,
Do you think it makes sense to enjoy orgasm from another man before a woman can legally return to the husband who rashfully divorced her?

Waiting!

Jeremiah 3:8 (KJV) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Yahweh hate Divorce yet Yahweh DIVORCED Israel and gave her a BILL OF DIVORCE?

Yahweh hate Divorce yet Yahweh gave LAWS to regulate it amongst his Children?

Just dey play o.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus did not say He is teacher. Rather, He said, He is the only Teacher
You accuse me of interpreting to suit my narrative, an obvious lie from the fact you are instead the one guilty of that very crime from the attempt you made to twist the words of Jesus Christ so you could lift up your gods of men even above God Himself. undecided

Even with His Words right in front of me, you continue to look for ways to defend the lies fed you by men in order to continue placing them above God. Don't you see that Isaiah's words restated by Jesus Christ continue to remain true even long after He death with the original Pharisees. undecided

Lol...he said i am guilty of crime....u are one weird person

Btw...U dodged all the questions i asked u..i ask again...... Acts 11:26 : and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people ...The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

U said earlier that Jesus must be the only teacher...and once pple have been introduced to the words of christ.... they must leave them alone ...
so from the above... have these disciples gone against christ by teaching people that gathered for a whole year..??

..also, all the places they gathered for example to pray (acts 4v31) and even daily in he temple and to break bread, praising God (acts 2v 46-47)... are u saying they have gone against christ by gathering in one accord, praying, breaking bread, continue in fellowship( acts 2v42....??
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jeremiah 3:8 (KJV) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Yahweh hate Divorce yet Yahweh DIVORCED Israel and gave her a BILL OF DIVORCE?

Yahweh hate Divorce yet Yahweh gave LAWS to regulate it amongst his Children?

Just dey play o
No amount of hate will turn lies into the Truth bro!
When ignorance and self delusion wouldn't allow a grown up man to know the meaning of parable!

Please visit your doctor : you've missed your drugs for too long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.