Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo (33811 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Eviana(f): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks so much for your concern.

I actually read the post But I didn't comment Good or Bad even though I feel sincerely that this is NOT the way to find a Wife as a Christian.

If ALL the Women in the Church where you worship are not spiritual enough, what are you doing in that kind of church that produces ungodly women

If your church is of Christ BUT ALL the women are not matured enough for you, I sense a big Mental or Spiritual problem.

A self righteous person would think he is the most righteous human being around

What is wrong with this man asking God for Direction on where to find his wife. A Wife is usually found amongst the Brethren of the Man
: since his brethren are not good enough, I doubt if there can be any one good for him

I see failed a marriage in the making.

Finally,
I didn't conclude that the man is NOT a Christian. I only asked the troll some questions

My best stance was to IGNORE the thread... Until the troll dragged me in.

Thanks sis!

At each bolded statement, "true" and I agree.
Thank you for replying.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Eviana:

At each bolded statement, "true" and I agree.
Thank you for replying.
You are welcome my sister. First time chatting with you.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Thanks brother, this is why I have been jhguuksaying that Islam is a huge joke
Do you know that Allah copied the law of an eye for an eye of the Law of Moses but completely misapplied it in Surah Al-Baqarah (2:178)

I guess I should write a piece on it
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
advocatejare:

By your definition of Kaffir. Both Khadijah and Muhammad were Kufar when they got married!

And if you say that Christians are kufar, then a Kaffir called Waraqa was the one that made Muhammad a prophet because that was whom he and Khadijah ran to when he was pinned down by Jibreel in the cave!

In your hadith, Jibreel the evil spirit did not pronounce Muhammad as a prophet until Waraqa made the declaration.

So muhammad was made a prophet by Waraqa.

Jibreel left Muhammad confused and suicidal, he didn’t name him a prophet!

Waraqa doesn't make anyone a Prophet for if that were possible (Man making man a Prophet) waraqa would have make himself one. You would have make yourself one.

Prophets are called by God not human no matter how saintly they are.

So, back to Kaffir, your Evangelist looking for a Wife is a Kaffir. He believes Jesus is ⅓ of God, the Holy Spirit is ⅓ of God and God is ⅓ of himself. A confirmed Kaffir. So, you should look for a wife for him amongst people with such believe.

And me Lukuluku69 is asking you to help him out.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by advocatejare(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Waraqa doesn't make anyone a Prophet for if that were possible (Man making man a Prophet) waraqa would have make himself one. You would have make yourself one.

Prophets are called by God not human no matter how saintly they are.
Show me where demon Jibreel called Muhammad a prophet when he appeared and pinned him down in the cave of Hira!

Muhammad didn’t tell Khadijah that he was a prophet after the encounter with jinn Jibreel. As a matter of fact, Muhammad was left more confused and he ran to Khadijah his sugar mommy that he was afraid that something bad would happen to him, until Khadija took him to Waraqa who then named Muhammad a prophet!

Go and read sahih Bukhari 3
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by writeprof(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is he a true Christian? If yes, he should just go and ask Baba God and relax as likes attract likes spiritually.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
writeprof:
Is he a true Christian? If yes, he should just go and ask Baba God and relax as likes attract likes spiritually.
God washed His hand off marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and repeated that marriages are of the world of men and not the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■ All i did was show you biblical accounts of where the disciples of christ taught people continously even after they were born again, that they gathered daily, fellowship and broke bread together, prayed together because i wanted to get the scope of ur earlier comment that Jesus said no one must teach us except him and that after being preached to we must be left alone with Jesus.... but instead u did ur usual Its not by force to answer question..i get that.........but u always cant resist being condescending.... ur first move when u meet pple u dont know is to call them liars, invalidate their beleifs, their struggles, their faith, and any experience they have, u have no iota of love in you..... incase u dont read ur own comment... its toxic....
■ If u find faults in people's line of thought about their faith in christ....u could enlighten pple with a topic..... but no...u go about calling everyone liars.... someone opened a thread the other day that Jesus helped him over come his sexual addiction....without knowing him or even getting his context ... u pounced on him invalidated his faith, called him a liar... i dont know why you behave this way...cos ur aim isnt even to help them...
Stop lying! Go back through your own comments which I also quoted to clearly see that your intention from the beginning was to mock me for not seeing things your way. My job as a servant is to point out and cast down all falsehoods/strongholds that are perpetrated using the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. I am not here to do as you like. My job as given by my Master is to cast down all lies/strongholds by proclaiming the Truth of God in place of them all. When Jesus Christ did the same to the Pharisees — they also claimed to believe in and do the bidding of God as you do —, as you read in the Gospels, they were unhappy with Him too. So for you to think that rather than do as my Master commands, I am instead to soothe your ego in this means you don't even know, nor understand the Truth of the one who you pretend to believe in. undecided

As I already explained, the one whose Truth I quote is Jesus Christ. The one whose bidding I do is Jesus Christ. If you have a problem with the way I do as He commands, then Jesus Christ is the one you should take the issue up with. Not me. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! Go back through your own comments which I also quoted to clearly see that your intention from the beginning was to mock me for not seeing things your way. My job as a servant is to point out and cast down all falsehoods/strongholds that are perpetrated using the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. I am not here to do as you like. My job as given by my Master is to cast down all lies/strongholds by proclaiming the Truth of God in place of them all. When Jesus Christ did the same to the Pharisees — they also claimed to believe in and do the bidding of God as you do —, as you read in the Gospels, they were unhappy with Him too. So for you to think that rather than do as my Master commands, I am instead to soothe your ego in this means you don't even know, nor understand the Truth of the one who you pretend to believe in. undecided

As I already explained, the one whose Truth I quote is Jesus Christ. The one whose bidding I do is Jesus Christ. If you have a problem with the way I do as He commands, then Jesus Christ is the one you should take the issue up with. Not me. undecided

Thats the thing with you that u dont see about urself...u are blinded by some delusion that u are the only one obeying Christ...Everyone is lying and pretending to you....its almost like u are paranoid 95% of the time

My first mention to you was not a mockery...u attacked a man for his innocent comment that there are true followers of christ and there are fakes.. all for what??.just because u have assumed he goes to one church and he must be from one MOG, ......to u everyone u meet here is controlled by MOG, everyone that say he's believer of christ is a liar.......u invalidate everyone u meet here...

And then... u caught my attention with your comment that no one must teach except jesus.. and i kept trying to show u contrary verses to your comment to get what u actually mean because really, every statement has a context......but no... u kept jumping around with ur usual holier than everyone and condescending attitude ...always making it look like u are in a fight and its either they listen to you or they are liars and pretenders

And btw....I dont expect u to be have how i want...i expected u to behave how ur master told u to behave....jesus did not tell u to behave like him...(you said this very statement on this forum) u are not jesus and everybody u meet is not a scribe nd Pharisee that u have to accuse of lying and pretending..

Whats the èssence of all u know in christ when all u do with it is call everyone u meet liars, pretenders...once anyone has a different understanding from urs.....u immediately accuse them of lying and pretending...they mst come from one mog....everyone is not pretending to you.....some people are actually sick looking to be healed....some, under addiction and on the journey of praying to be free.... some pple actually dont know enough...but once u meet them ..they are all liars and pretenders....since u are the only one Jesus saved........ u even tell them God can never hear their prayers.m because they are not Israelites...jesus did not come for them.....jeez

Its weird how u use the gospel.... u are one toxic person....and its worse u are using the gospel to spread ur toxicity

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Jul 04, 2023
WatchYourSix:
Thats the thing with you that u dont see about urself...u are blinded by some delusion that u are the only one obeying Christ...Everyone is lying and pretending to you....its almost like u are paranoid 95% of the time My first mention to you was not a mockery...u attacked a man for his innocent comment that there are true followers of christ and there are fakes.. all for what??.just because u have assumed he goes to one church and he must be from one MOG, ......to u everyone u meet here is controlled by MOG, everyone that say he's believer of christ is a liar.......u invalidate everyone u meet here...And then... u caught my attention with your comment that no one must teach except jesus.. and i kept trying to show u contrary verses to your comment to get what u actually mean because really, every statement has a context......but no... u kept jumping around with ur usual holier than everyone and condescending attitude ...always making it look like u are in a fight and its either they listen to you or they are liars and pretenders. And btw....I dont expect u to be have how i want...i expected u to behave how ur master told u to behave....jesus did not tell u to behave like him...(you said this very statement on this forum) u are not jesus and everybody u meet is not a scribe nd Pharisee that u have to accuse of lying and pretending.. Whats the èssence of all u know in christ when all u do with it is call everyone u meet liars, pretenders...once anyone has a different understanding from urs.....u immediately accuse them of lying and pretending...they mst come from one mog....everyone is not pretending to you.....some people are actually sick looking to be healed....some, under addiction and on the journey of praying to be free.... some pple actually dont know enough...but once u meet them ..they are all liars and pretenders....since u are the only one Jesus saved........ u even tell them God can never hear their prayers.m because they are not Israelites...jesus did not come for them.....jeez. Its weird how u use the gospel.... u are one toxic person....and its worse u are using the gospel to spread ur toxicity
Again, Jesus Christ is the one who judged all those who submit to the doctrines and traditions of men, rather than to Him alone, liars. Jesus Christ is the one who rejected association with all who follow religion in place of His Truth. Your attack on me will not resolve that problem nor will it cause any change in your status as far as were you stand with God. undecided

Here's what Jesus Christ said of those of you who imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men — lies— over God's Truth. This is His Truth as established even 2000 years ago, and this remains the same today and forever.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
There really is no point engaging you any further in this. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by bekpo(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Michaelspresh:
nop

I'm not Naked
Did you see my boobs in that picture?
I just snapped on my night wear

I saw d pointed and d thighs. It looks good anyways but shouldn't b 4 d public.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:

To mingle

Give your life to Jesus
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by writeprof(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God washed His hand off marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and repeated that marriages are of the world of men and not the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

GOD has never washed His hands off marriage which is one of the things that Jesus Christ came to bring reconciliation and salvation to man for. AFTER SALVATION,MARRIAGE IS STILL ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INSTITUTIONS OF GOD WHICH HE IS STILL INTERESTED IN. Genesis 1:27-28; Jeremiah 29:17

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace thus it's not one of God's characters to allow His children to enter into chaotic marriages, GOD STILL GIVES WIFE/HUSBAND to His children who surrender THEIR WILL to His own for them.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
writeprof:
■ GOD has never washed His hands off marriage which is one of the things that Jesus Christ came to bring reconciliation and salvation to man for. AFTER SALVATION,MARRIAGE IS STILL ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INSTITUTIONS OF GOD WHICH HE IS STILL INTERESTED IN. Genesis 1:27-28; Jeremiah 29:17

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace thus it's not one of God's characters to allow His children to enter into chaotic marriages, GOD STILL GIVES WIFE/HUSBAND to His children who surrender THEIR WILL to His own for them.
Shalom.
1. Do you open your eyes at all to read? How can marriage be this important institution when God, after instituting it in Genesis 2 vs 24 turned around and cursed it in Genesis 3 vs 16. God also stated that while He created humans male and female, He made some Eunuchs from their birth, had some become Eunuchs in this life and gave his blessing to those who will live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 18 vs 11 - 12 - This all in addition to Jesus Christ making clear that marriage has no place in the Kingdom of God as it only pertains to the world of men - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. This is the same Jesus Christ whom you claim come to offer you salvation in marriage that said this. So is Jesus Christ a liar? undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by writeprof(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you open your eyes at all to read? How can marriage be this important institution when God, after instituting it in Genesis 2 vs 24 turned around and cursed it in Genesis 3 vs 16. God also stated that while He created humans male and female, He made some Eunuchs from their birth, had some become Eunuchs in this life and gave his blessing to those who will live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 18 vs 11 - 12 - This all in addition to Jesus Christ making clear that marriage has no place in the Kingdom of God as it only pertains to the world of men - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. This is the same Jesus Christ whom you claim come to offer you salvation in marriage that said this. So is Jesus Christ a liar? undecided

I don't need to argue with you. Are you baptised in the Holy Spirit? Do you believe in the Holy Spirit? Do you hear God speak to you in your ears and heart?

Jesus Christ never disdained marriage but the way MEN were practising it.

Marriage remains the only God ordained means to multiply and God still honours His words on it.

Being eunuch is not a choice by God but of men. God said it - it is not good for the man to be alone.

You may need the Holy Spirit to help you to interpret the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
writeprof:
I don't need to argue with you. Are you baptised in the Holy Spirit? Do you believe in the Holy Spirit? Do you hear God speak to you in your ears and heart?
■ Jesus Christ never disdained marriage but the way MEN were practising it.
■ Marriage remains the only God ordained means to multiply and God still honours His words on it.
■ Being eunuch is not a choice by God but of men. God said it - it is not good for the man to be alone.
■ You may need the Holy Spirit to help you to interpret the scriptures
1. Yes, I do. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said He disdained marriage. Rather, He, like God, said Marriage is of the world of men and not the Kingdom of God meaning that nothing you do in your marriages will ever bring you any close to God or impact your status with God. Marriage is like owning a house. It does not move the heart of God in your behalf or against you. . undecided

3. So, you are saying Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 19 vs 11 - 12 ? undecided

God never said it is not good for a man to be alone. We are talking here of the same God whose many servants even in the Old were never married. We are talking here of the same God who gathered 144,000 men as eunuchs as his first fruit while He then sent out into the world to gather His Israel back. That statement which you claim did not come from God. lipsrsealed

4. Jesus Christ never gave you the Holy Spirit as interpreter of the Truth of God - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. So you should check Scripture and also consider the true nature of the Spirit you claim to have there that feeds you lies using the name of God. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by writeprof(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, I do. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said He disdained marriage. Rather, He, like God, said Marriage is of the world of men and not the Kingdom of God meaning that nothing you do in your marriages will ever bring you any close to God or impact your status with God. Marriage is like owning a house. It does not move the heart of God in your behalf or against you. . undecided

3. So, you are saying Jesus Christ lied in Matthew 19 vs 11 - 12 ? undecided

God never said it is not good for a man to be alone. We are talking here of the same God whose many servants even in the Old were never married. We are talking here of the same God who gathered 144,000 men as eunuchs as his first fruit while He then sent out into the world to gather His Israel back. That statement which you claim did not come from God. lipsrsealed

4. Jesus Christ never gave you the Holy Spirit as interpreter of the Truth of God - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. So you should check Scripture and also consider the true nature of the Spirit you claim to have there that feeds you lies using the name of God. undecided

God who gathered 144,000 men as eunuchs

Which Bible has this? What Spirit gave you this interpretation

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
writeprof:
God who gathered 144,000 men as eunuchs Which Bible has this?
■ What Spirit gave you this interpretation
I thought you said God speaks to you, so how come you are not aware of the first fruits of His Kingdom all being made up of group of Eunuchs? They all abandoned mother, father, sister, brother, wife, children, etc., and it is written there in scripture. undecided

Well, no spirit gave me "interpretation" since the Spirit of Truth, who was introduced by Jesus Christ, God's Truth, I repeat, does not give interpretations - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16. It is instead the Father who gave me understanding through my obedience of what is clearly stated in Scripture. So, I guess the question here should be what Spirit have you been listening to and feeding from that lied to you that God wants all men married? undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Surely you are not a Christian yourself because if you're one what happens to the congregation you fellowship with?
Are there none in there? smiley
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Jesus Christ is the one who judged all those who submit to the doctrines and traditions of men, rather than to Him alone, liars. Jesus Christ is the one who rejected association with all who follow religion in place of His Truth. Your attack on me will not resolve that problem nor will it cause any change in your status as far as were you stand with God. undecided

Here's what Jesus Christ said of those of you who imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men — lies— over God's Truth. This is His Truth as established even 2000 years ago, and this remains the same today and forever. ...
There really is no point engaging you any further in this. undecided

... the bible you read...is it jesus that wrote it and sent it to teach you......is it not someone's explanation of the words of Jesus in written text ??......did u see jesus by yourself ..??

Just because u want to use scriptures to praise urself and discredit churches, pastors, and everyone else, you discredited paul, discredited peter, John and other disciples who taught others the very commandment of jesus in order spread the gospel and establish others as disciples of christ,

Before u respond like a rabid jackal....me no say make u no discredit pastors....u are free
.but picking scriptures out of context to suit you bias narrative is unnecessary, toxic, and outright lies...the same lies u accuse everyone u meet here
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
WatchYourSix:
... the bible you read...is it jesus that wrote it and sent it to teach you......is it not someone's explanation of the words of Jesus in written text ??......did u see jesus by yourself ..??
Just because u want to use scriptures to praise urself and discredit churches, pastors, and everyone else, you discredited paul, discredited peter, John and other disciples who taught others the very commandment of jesus in order spread the gospel and establish others as disciples of christ,
Before u respond like a rabid jackal....me no say make u no discredit pastors....u are free
.but picking scriptures out of context to suit you bias narrative is unnecessary, toxic, and outright lies...the same lies u accuse everyone u meet here
Take your own advice there and reason before responding like a rabid jackal.....
Here's what Jesus Christ said of those of you who imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men — lies— over God's Truth. This is His Truth as established even 2000 years ago, and this remains the same today and forever.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, said you are all Hypocrites meaning all those of you who embrace religion in place of His direct commands and teachings are against Him --- His enemies. If you don't understand that much from His very own words, then there really is no point engaging you any further in this. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by BluntCrazeMan: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
daughters13:
Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo and former deeper life member has come out in the open to publicly declare that he is officially searching for a true Christian wife.

Yes I seek a true Christian wife but the issue is that the church has been infiltrated by satan and if you go to the church to find a wife you will probably end up marrying a witch or a girl from the marine kingdom who perfectly disguises herself as a true Christian.

Even if you go to modesty churches like deeper life to find a wife, these false Christians are there as well.

So what am I supposed to do? Should I accept and take one of these witches and marines that have infiltrated the church as a wife?

That's not going to happen and that's why I am here today to publicly declare and hopefully by so doing, I will bypass the infiltrated church.

Okay, I want a Christian wife but there are rules and there are selection criteria which the girl must fulfil.

Here are the selection criteria:

1. The girl must be a practising Christian

2. The girl must be a Christian that practises absolute modesty and outward holiness (deeper life type)

3. The girl must be a Christian preacher.
For you to be my wife, you need "Lady Evangelist" attached to your name. That's the minimum standard acceptable.

4. I want a girl that preaches and not a Proverbs 31 woman. Yes, Proverbs 31 describes how a wife should be; but it is mainly about how she should be good at her domestic chores. What I seek is a preaching woman that will serve Christ and not a hard-working woman that does her chores as described in proverbs 31.

5. Whilst approaching me for marriage, the girl should not come with the belief that her body is needed carnal gratification.
Or do you believe that I am marrying the girl so that I can kiss her lips and caress her body and by so doing get double pleasure; one pleasure from the kissing and the other pleasure from the caressing?
I marry not her body but her Christian fire.

6. The girl must be a vociferously aggressive preacher that is strong and able to stand her ground for Christ even in the midst of opposition. Metaphorically, she should be a true Christian female tiger with sharp claws, sharp teeth , ferociousness and wanting to pounce for Christ.

So that's it, if you have what it takes please send me a message on my Facebook (Malakhi Banjo) so we can begin the screening process and if you pass.....L.O.L, then we can begin the courtship process.

Please note that these criteria are hard to fulfill but yet easy to fulfill. God will not compromise on righteousness and neither will I.

To conclude, there are things we want and there are things we need. You may want a wife or husband but the only person you need is the Lord Jesus Christ. And that's why the title states "True Christian Wife WANTED"

God bless
Your brother in Christ
Malakhi Dele Banjo

ONE SENTENCE..!!

HE JUST NEEDS A LADY-PREACHER..
AND NOTHING MORE.!!

HE HAD NOT STATED HIS EXACT REASONS.
BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR MARRIAGE ALONE.!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.