Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo (33807 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You and your twist logic Sha.

He is a Christian: your own brethren and looking for a CHRISTIAN WIFE.

Logic and common sense says: Direct him to another Christian who might know where good Christian Ladies are. He has been looking in the Church of Christ and so far, they are all DROSS.

Reach out and help him nah
You called me to this didn't you?
You are the one who is soliciting for Wife for a fellow man like you not me . Contact him and give him your conditions.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

No amount of hate will turn lies into the Truth bro!
When ignorance and self delusion wouldn't allow a grown up man to know the meaning of parable!

Please visit your doctor : you've missed your drugs for too long.

Lol

Very early with the abuse today. What happened? Sorry o.

So, Yahweh was just kidding around when he Divorce Israel and gave a Divorce Bill?

He was also kidding when he made Moses gave those Laws?

Continue o.

Meanwhile help that brethren of your who sees most Ladies in the Church of Christ a DROSS.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

You are the one who is soliciting for Wife for a fellow man like you not me . Contact him and give him your conditions.

I called you to help your brethren. Didn't Christ teach you to be your brother's keeper? Are his Teachings lost on you Mr. Reprobate?

He is a Kaffir and I can't give him a Muslim. You are a Christian help him out with the ones that are not DROSS.

How hard is that? If he were to be a Muslim, I know what to do.

Help your brethren and save him from Dross.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Very early with the abuse today. What happened? Sorry o.

So, Yahweh was just kidding around when he Divorce Israel and gave a Divorce Bill?

He was also kidding when he made Moses gave those Laws?

Continue o.

Meanwhile help that brethren of your who sees most Ladies in the Church of Christ a DROSS.
Another foolishness: parable is kidding about!?

Grow up!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I called you to help your brethren. Didn't Christ teach you to be your brother's keeper? Are his Teachings lost on you Mr. Reprobate?

He is a Kaffir and I can't give him a Muslim. You are a Christian help him out with the ones that are not DROSS.

How hard is that? If he were to be a Muslim, I know what to do.

Help your brethren and save him from Dross.

Who told you he's a Christian? Because he said so!? Is this how Christians find wives?!?
Of course true Christians would ignore the thread!

The case is extremely simple:
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Who told you he's a Christian? Because he said so!? Is this how Christians find wives?!?

Of cos I know you for your usual rigmarole and twisted logic.

He claimed to be an Evangelist and part of what he is looking for is that the would be wife as an evangelist who will preach Christ but TENQ twisted logic says he is not a Christian. Beside, he said he has been looking inside the Church of your man-god but so far, he has met with DROSS.

So, help him. Christ told you to help your brother
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Of cos I know you for your usual rigmarole and twisted logic.

He claimed to be an Evangelist and part of what he is looking for is that the would be wife as an evangelist who will preach Christ but TENQ twisted logic says he is not a Christian. Beside, he said he has been looking inside the Church of your man-god but so far, he has met with DROSS.

So, help him. Christ told you to help your brother

I am winding your foolishness :

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by advocatejare(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Your Christian Born again brother say Most of your Christian Women are Dross. Dredges!!!!
Ok. That’s why you should give him your wife to marry. After all, it’s not a new thing in your religion for someone to divorce his wife so that another can marry her. It’s the sunnah of Muhammad
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Eviana(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Excuse me for interrupting your playful banter/mocking with Mr. lukuluku69. I would kindly address him also about something he said here, but as a Christian woman, I learned that I'm forbidden, since he is a Muslim.
I would, however like to speak to you for the silent true Christians (as you stated) who I'm sure not only came to the thread, but read it and commented....cough cough... me..Eviana smiley
Who knows the countless "true" Christian guests who didn't sign in, but were just as intrigued as me--just by the title. This thread made the illustrious and coveted "front page" AND was listed in the Religion section. So should a Christian bypass this thread and go to the Sexuality section? I'm just sayin'.

If your logic (about "true" Christians NOT coming here) is true, then no "true" Christian is even a member of Nairaland...since I was told repeatedly in the past and can see clearly, that Nairaland is definitely not a religious site...so stop my "preaching".
I've read tons of fantastical, unbelievable and outrageous threads on this site....many of which I've either commented on OR ignored. I don't hide....cause in the end, it is the Lord who judges my walk with Him and decides if I am "true". I actually like to use the word "sincere".

With all due respect, I think it extremely wise to not use judgment through such a broad stroke. You never know who's on this site....and for what.
Be blessed...
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
advocatejare:

Ok. That’s why you should give him your wife to marry. After all, it’s not a new thing in your religion for someone to divorce his wife so that another can marry her. It’s the sunnah of Muhammad

He is a Kaffir. Male Kaffir should stick with Female Kaffir.

So, help your brethren in need. It is part of Jesus Teaching and also a Biblical thing. He said the Church of Christ Ladies are all DROSS.

Reach out to him. He is an Evangelist and want another Evangelist and not a Muslim otherwise we Muslims could have helped him out.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Eviana:

Excuse me for interrupting your playful banter/mocking with Mr. lukuluku69. I would kindly address him also about something he said here, but as a Christian woman, I learned that I'm forbidden, since he is a Muslim.
I would, however like to speak to you for the silent true Christians (as you stated) who I'm sure not only came to the thread, but read it and commented....cough cough... me..Eviana smiley
Who knows the countless "true" Christian guests who didn't sign in, but were just as intrigued as me--just by the title. This thread made the illustrious and coveted "front page" AND was listed in the Religion section. So should a Christian bypass this thread and go to the Sexuality section? I'm just sayin'.

If your logic (about "true" Christians NOT coming here) is true, then no "true" Christian is even be a member of Nairaland...since I was told repeatedly in the past and can see clearly, that Nairaland is definitely not a religious site...so stop my "preaching".
I've read tons of fantastical, unbelievable and outrageous threads on this site....many of which I've either commented on OR ignored. I don't hide....cause in the end, it is the Lord who judges my walk with Him and decides if I am "true". I actually like to use the word "sincere".

With all due respect, I think it extremely wise to not use judgment through such a broad stroke. You never know who's on this site....and for what.
Be blessed...

Thanks so much for your concern.

I actually read the post But I didn't comment Good or Bad even though I feel sincerely that this is NOT the way to find a Wife as a Christian.

If ALL the Women in the Church where you worship are not spiritual enough, what are you doing in that kind of church that produces ungodly women.

If your church is of Christ BUT ALL the women are not matured enough for you, I sense a big Mental or Spiritual problem.

A self righteous person would think he is the most righteous human being around.

What is wrong with this man asking God for Direction on where to find his wife. A Wife is usually found amongst the Brethren of the Man: since his brethren are not good enough, I doubt if there can be any one good for him

I see failed a marriage in the making.

Finally,
I didn't conclude that the man is NOT a Christian. I only asked the troll some questions

My best stance was to IGNORE the thread... Until the troll dragged me in.

Thanks sis!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by LoveJesus87(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Qwi4:
noted which official channel or link can one used to participate
Register = Https://healingstreams.tv/register/zone/LZ4

Participate live @ https://healingstreams.tv/3days
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by LoveJesus87(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Qwi4:
noted which official channel or link can one used to participate

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
advocatejare:

James 2:16-20 (KJV) And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Go and help your brethren

TENQ

Mightysparrow
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

James 2:16-20 (KJV) And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Go and help your brethren

TENQ

Mightysparrow
You just exposed yourself that you are not better than satan who knows that there is one God, thus Islam is nothing special!

Since this is NOT how Christians find wives, you will be in the best position to give him your own wife and his problem is solved. Just repeat to your wife thrice "I divorce you" and she can taste orgasm from the man thereby you can have her back if you want.

You can see that MARRIAGE, Divorce and Remarriage is simple in Islam.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

You just exposed yourself that you are not better than satan who knows that there is one God, thus Islam is nothing special!

Since this is NOT how Christians find wives, you will be in the best position to give him your own wife and his problem is solved. Just repeat to your wife thrice "I divorce you" and she can taste orgasm from the man thereby you can have her back if you want.

Stop foaming in the mouth and help your brethren out. According to him, in the Church of your man-god so far all he has encountered is ALL DROSS. The Holy Spirit has been USELESS.

And you that have the effusion of the Holy Spirit should help him out. Is that too much of a ask?

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

So, God is no longer THREE?

cheesy cool cheesy
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Thomasankara(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
[/color]are u kidney me😆[color=#770077]
Michaelspresh:
I'm here Daddy😊

I think I've met all your requirements
Come,let's carry the gospel to Pluto and other planets 😂
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by OBTOREPA(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

AVAILABLE FOR WHAT?!!!
To mingle
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by OBTOREPA(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Michaelspresh:
False accusations...
Actually,I'm not like that😊
With your sexy look
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by raymondinc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mehn ya ain't ready, ya know what? Wait for more two decades perhaps, ya gonna be lucky but in this one, nope! Rule it out.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
WatchYourSix:
■Lol...he said i am guilty of crime....u are one weird personBtw...U dodged all the questions i asked u..i ask again...... Acts 11:26 : and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people ...The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
U said earlier that Jesus must be the only teacher...and once pple have been introduced to the words of christ.... they must leave them alone ...
so from the above... have these disciples gone against christ by teaching people that gathered for a whole year..?? ..also, all the places they gathered for example to pray (acts 4v31) and even daily in he temple and to break bread, praising God (acts 2v 46-47)... are u saying they have gone against christ by gathering in one accord, praying, breaking bread, continue in fellowship( acts 2v42....??
In the country called the Kingdom of God, Sin is akin to a crime. By the way, Sin is disobedience of God's very commandment and at the same time transgression of the Law itself. All we had to do in all this is simply was show that you do not obey God in one thing, and that is why I picked one case while disregarding all the others. So far we have seen that not only do you not obey Him at all, but you also do not regard Him as your Master at all — you can only serve one master in the Kingdom of God. So, I am lost as to what it is you hope to achieve by continuing this argument any further. undecided

Here's what Jesus Christ said of those of you who imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men — lies— over God's Truth.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
There really is no point engaging you any further in this. undecided
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by advocatejare(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

He is a Kaffir. Male Kaffir should stick with Female Kaffir.
By your definition of Kaffir. Both Khadijah and Muhammad were Kufar when they got married!

And if you say that Christians are kufar, then a Kaffir called Waraqa was the one that made Muhammad a prophet because that was whom he and Khadijah ran to when he was pinned down by Jibreel in the cave!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by AfDapone: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
smiley
daughters13:
Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo and former deeper life member has come out in the open to publicly declare that he is officially searching for a true Christian wife.

Yes I seek a true Christian wife but the issue is that the church has been infiltrated by satan and if you go to the church to find a wife you will probably end up marrying a witch or a girl from the marine kingdom who perfectly disguises herself as a true Christian.

Even if you go to modesty churches like deeper life to find a wife, these false Christians are there as well.

So what am I supposed to do? Should I accept and take one of these witches and marines that have infiltrated the church as a wife?

That's not going to happen and that's why I am here today to publicly declare and hopefully by so doing, I will bypass the infiltrated church.

Okay, I want a Christian wife but there are rules and there are selection criteria which the girl must fulfil.

Here are the selection criteria:

1. The girl must be a practising Christian

2. The girl must be a Christian that practises absolute modesty and outward holiness (deeper life type)

3. The girl must be a Christian preacher.
For you to be my wife, you need "Lady Evangelist" attached to your name. That's the minimum standard acceptable.

4. I want a girl that preaches and not a Proverbs 31 woman. Yes, Proverbs 31 describes how a wife should be; but it is mainly about how she should be good at her domestic chores. What I seek is a preaching woman that will serve Christ and not a hard-working woman that does her chores as described in proverbs 31.

5. Whilst approaching me for marriage, the girl should not come with the belief that her body is needed carnal gratification.
Or do you believe that I am marrying the girl so that I can kiss her lips and caress her body and by so doing get double pleasure; one pleasure from the kissing and the other pleasure from the caressing?
I marry not her body but her Christian fire.

6. The girl must be a vociferously aggressive preacher that is strong and able to stand her ground for Christ even in the midst of opposition. Metaphorically, she should be a true Christian female tiger with sharp claws, sharp teeth , ferociousness and wanting to pounce for Christ.

So that's it, if you have what it takes please send me a message on my Facebook (Malakhi Banjo) so we can begin the screening process and if you pass.....L.O.L, then we can begin the courtship process.

Please note that these criteria are hard to fulfill but yet easy to fulfill. God will not compromise on righteousness and neither will I.

To conclude, there are things we want and there are things we need. You may want a wife or husband but the only person you need is the Lord Jesus Christ. And that's why the title states "True Christian Wife WANTED"

God bless
Your brother in Christ
Malakhi Dele Banjo

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by Lukuluku69(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
advocatejare:

By your definition of Kaffir. Both Khadijah and Muhammad were Kufar when they got married!

And if you say that Christians are kufar, then a Kaffir called Waraqa was the one that made Muhammad a prophet because that was whom he and Khadijah ran to when he was pinned down by Jibreel in the cave!

Calm down Mr. Christian. Just calm it.

Your Christian Evangelist looking for a Good Christian is a Keferi.

And who is a Keferi according to Islam?

Get busy and find out between help you brethren find one in the Church of your man-god. I am not asking for too much.

Lol. Waraqa did not make anyone a Prophet only God can make someone or anyone a Prophet not a human but since you ordain every Tom Dick and Harry in your Church that would be hard for you to understand. It only God that call to Prophethood not man or yourself. Waraqa only believe him to be a Prophet BASED on what he knows of the Jewish Scriptures.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by WatchYourSix: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In the country called the Kingdom of God, Sin is akin to a crime. By the way, Sin is disobedience of God's very commandment and at the same time transgression of the Law itself. All we had to do in all this is simply was show that you do not obey God in one thing, and that is why I picked one case while disregarding all the others. So far we have seen that not only do you not obey Him at all, but you also do not regard Him as your Master at all — you can only serve one master in the Kingdom of God. So, I am lost as to what it is you hope to achieve by continuing this argument any further. undecided

Here's what Jesus Christ said of those of you who imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men — lies— over God's Truth. ...
There really is no point engaging you any further in this. undecided

All i did was show you biblical accounts of where the disciples of christ taught people continously even after they were born again, that they gathered daily, fellowship and broke bread together, prayed together because i wanted to get the scope of ur earlier comment that Jesus said no one must teach us except him and that after being preached to we must be left alone with Jesus.... but instead u did ur usual

Its not by force to answer question..i get that.........but u always cant resist being condescending.... ur first move when u meet pple u dont know is to call them liars, invalidate their beleifs, their struggles, their faith, and any experience they have, u have no iota of love in you..... incase u dont read ur own comment... its toxic....

If u find faults in people's line of thought about their faith in christ....u could enlighten pple with a topic..... but no...u go about calling everyone liars.... someone opened a thread the other day that Jesus helped him over come his sexual addiction....without knowing him or even getting his context ... u pounced on him invalidated his faith, called him a liar... i dont know why you behave this way...cos ur aim isnt even to help them...

1 Like

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by MightySparrow: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Lukuluku99 is just drawing my attention by his posts. Marriage, divorce, and remarriage in Islam is not only simple but disgusting. It shows the depravity of Allah and his messenger.

Atimes, I think Satan is better than Muslims.
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Stop foaming in the mouth and help your brethren out. According to him, in the Church of your man-god so far all he has encountered is ALL DROSS. The Holy Spirit has been USELESS.

And you that have the effusion of the Holy Spirit should help him out. Is that too much of a ask?

Let's assume the Man is a Christian who needs a wife that you could freely divorce you wife for.
First tell me,
Is this how you Islamic Clerics behave?
Is this what you practice as deen?

Islamic cleric allegedly stones boy to death for rituals in Lagos

https://guardian.ng/news/islamic-cleric-allegedly-stones-boy-to-death-for-rituals-in-lagos/

Islamic cleric, other arrested for money rituals
https://www.thehopenewspaper.com/islamic-cleric-other-arrested-for-money-rituals/

Is this how you Muslims behave?

Please tell me why these two Islamic Clerics are representation of Muslims

Or else, keep your mouth shut as a Deceptive and Horrible Human being
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by advocatejare(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Calm down Mr. Christian. Just calm it.

Your Christian Evangelist looking for a Good Christian is a Keferi.

And who is a Keferi according to Islam?

Get busy and find out between help you brethren find one in the Church of your man-god. I am not asking for too much.

Lol. Waraqa did not make anyone a Prophet only God can make someone or anyone a Prophet not a human but since you ordain every Tom Dick and Harry in your Church that would be hard for you to understand. It only God that call to Prophethood not man or yourself. Waraqa only believe him to be a Prophet BASED on what he knows of the Jewish Scriptures.
In your hadith, Jibreel the evil spirit did not pronounce Muhammad as a prophet until Waraqa made the declaration.

So muhammad was made a prophet by Waraqa.

Jibreel left Muhammad confused and suicidal, he didn’t name him a prophet!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So, God is no longer THREE?

cheesy cool cheesy
Strawman Argument!

I challenge you?!

If you cannot find Christian believes that states that We worship Three God's, then
Allah and his Apostle are either Ignorant or Good at telling lies

Your call!
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by TenQ: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Lukuluku99 is just drawing my attention by his posts. Marriage, divorce, and remarriage in Islam is not only simple but disgusting. It shows the depravity of Allah and his messenger.

Atimes, I think Satan is better than Muslims.
Very disgusting!
And this applies even when the Muslim man was out of his senses or unreasonably angry when he makes the pronouncement of divorce on his wife.

Then by the wisdom of Allah, the DUTIFUL OBEDIENT and LOVING Wife who was unfortunate to marry such a fool will have to have orgasm for ANOTHER man before she can be allowed to return to her husband.

Who is wrong here?
Of course the man!
Who is being punished by the wisdom of Allah?
The Obedient, Dutiful and Loving Wife?

When You say Fish Brain, this is a typical example! .
Re: True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo by MightySparrow: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Very disgusting!
And this applies even when the Muslim man was out of his senses or unreasonably angry when he makes the pronouncement of divorce on his wife.

Then by the wisdom of Allah, the DUTIFUL OBEDIENT and LOVING Wife who was unfortunate to marry such a fool will have to have orgasm for ANOTHER man before she can be allowed to return to her husband.

Who is wrong here?
Of course the man!
Who is being punished by the wisdom of Allah?
The Obedient, Dutiful and Loving Wife?

When You say Fish Brain, this is a typical example! .

Thanks brother, this is why I have been jhguuksaying that Islam is a huge joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.