Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,456 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: (15986 Views)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Girlz And Guys: Share Ur FB Or Email Address. *HOT* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
[b] My people, a girl is threatening to break up with me because i refuse to put her pic on my fb profile and my bb dp, I told her i dont like that internet stuff, putting a girls pic on my profile and everyone starts asking questions and telling me they saw this girl here or they saw her with this guy, or they know her with this guy. I dont want that kind of attention.

and she said if she can put mine on her facebook and bb , i should be able to put hers. Guys i will not put it. i know girls and guys who put their bfs and gfs pic on fb, after few months they break up and put their new bf and gf pic on. I dont like that drama i will only put the pic of my wife when i am married.

She said i am not proud of her, and i am cheating. its not about being proud of cheating i dont want that publicity. she said i should change my status on fb to, say that i am in a relationship with her and mention her name.

I told her its the same thing i dont want that attention or gossip, so the only option now na break up because i wont do it. Does anyone understand where i am coming from ? [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by coogar: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
tell her to eff off - if she wants to leave, let her leave!
she wants to put a marker on you. . . .

but having said that, if you plan to marry her, then you can yield to her crazy demand!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Lax75(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2011
Facebook!

Thank God I am not on it.

Bros, kick her to the curb
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by tellwisdom: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2011
Na these N-gurls dey do all those kind rubbish angry angry! BOUNCE HER IF SHE EFFS UP, NO TIME! angry angry
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mamacy: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2011
@poster,relationship is about compromise, sometimes you just have to do things to please ur partner, and most times, ladies want to be assured that they are loved/adored.    I see no reason y u shudnt reciprocate by posting your gf's pix on fb, its no big deal, and btw, u dont need to listen to people's comment/opinion, most times people dont ve good intentions and listening to them can be misleading, Finally,  if u r serious abt ur relationship, then i see no reason why u wouldnt do anything positive within your powers to make it work.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by omega25red(m): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2011
poster

be honest the only reason why you dont want to put the pic up is so you can still mack on other chicks on FB with no questions.
you should compromise and put up her pic i mean she is your girlfriend so what if people ask? you dont have to respond to the questions on FB. about the break ups, nothing is garunteed even marriage is not garunteed so all that if we break up excuse makes no sense.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2011
Naija girls and their facebook wahala.Anytime u see a naija babe dey ping her BB then u go know  say na facebook she dey.Wetin dey that facebook wey no wan let naija girls see road grin.Thank God say no be naija girl i dey date oo because she for don kill me with her facebook wahala grin.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Dynamique: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2011
Honestly,your girlfriend is nt matured coz if she is,y shud putting her pix on ur profile b a prob,follow your mind,she is your galfrend nt your commander.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mamacy: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2011
thank God, there r men out there dat appreciate their women, thanks Omega[sub][/sub]@poster, if u treat a woman well, then she will treat u well, and dont forget, u r nt the only guy out there, so reason well,
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by selena(f): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2011
Dont do it.After that it will soon be "when will you put a ring on my finger?".We girls need to realize that forcing guys to do something will only push them away.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2011
SO ARE U GUYS SAYING I CANT SAY NO TO SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE COMPROMISE ? SO IF SHE TELLS ME TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF AND POST A PIC WITH MY SHIRT OFF ON FB BECAUSE SHE IS MY GF I WILL DO IT?

I THINK ITS GOOD TO START SAYING NO ON TIME SO THAT IT DOES NOT BECOME STRANGE IN FUTURE IF U REFUSE TO DO WHAT SHE SAYS. I DID NOT ASK HE TO PUT MY PIC OF HER FB AND BB. WETHER SHE PUTS IT THERE OR NOT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. EVEN IF SHE GOES TO FB AND SAYS SHE IS SINGLE AND SEARCHING IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. ITS NOT WHAT HAPPENS OUTSIDE THAT MATTERS , ITS WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE.

ITS THIS TYPE OF THING THAT WILL MAKE A GUY WHO HAS LIMITED FUNDS TO SPEND ALL HIS SAVINGS ON THE WEDDING DAY JUST BECAUSE THE GIRL WANTS IT BIG AND LET HER FRIENDS KNOW HE IS RICH AND AFTER THE WEDDING HE IS BROKE .

MAMACY WHAT DO U MEAN THAT THERE ARE OTHER GUYS OUT THERE? IS SHE DOING ME A FAVOR BY DATING ME? PLS THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS OUT THERE.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 05, 2011
unless YOU asked her to put your photo on her FB page, i dont see why you should do what you are not ready to do. some women are fantastic, "i put your pic so you should put mine!".

here is a quick way to deal with this bs FB issue, tell her: "tomorrow, i am going to delete my FB account and i expect you to do delete yours as well"
end of story!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 1:51am On Oct 05, 2011
LOL THIS CRAZY GIRL FIT DELETE HER OWN OO grin grin AND IT WILL NOW BE ME MY TURN. U KNOW SOME GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE U MEAN ALL THAT TO HER.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by shadrach77: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2011
this is the way i see it, both of you have valid points - she has a point, because if you cannot put her picture on her page, it may appear as though you are not proud of her or it may appear as if you are planning to double date. I can see your own point of view too since you may end up breaking with her so you don't want people to start seeing you like a playboy who keeps changing girls - the remedy to the situation is this, put her picture on your page (in order to reassure her) but don't tag her name to it or don't mention the relationship between you two on your page - that way, nobody knows what's going on between you two and you are covered wink wink cheesy
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 05, 2011
^^ are you saying that putting you gf's pic on your profile is the norm? lol!

mekaboy:

LOL THIS CRAZY GIRL FIT DELETE HER OWN OO grin grin AND IT WILL NOW BE ME MY TURN. U KNOW SOME GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE U MEAN ALL THAT TO HER.

then you delete your account and you guys live happily ever after. done with the BS!
or is your FB profile THAT important?! you were the one who wrote that you didnt like that "internet stuff", right?! so you either follow your words or stop BS us.

now if your FB account is THAT important then simply tell her:" if you dont trust me NOW, putting your photo on FB is not going to change anything as your insecure self will always find BS to try to control me.
you should then look within yourself if you really wanna date such person.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by BABE3: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2011
12 yr olds are now "allowed" to date? Hm--- interesting.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Jenifa1: 2:29am On Oct 05, 2011
BABE!:

12 yr olds are now "allowed" to date? Hm--- interesting.

lol grin
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Princek12(m): 4:30am On Oct 05, 2011
another facebook wahala.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by harakiri(m): 5:19am On Oct 05, 2011
@Poster, She is manipulating you. Women do that ALL the time. You can be treating a lady right and out of no where,she'll throw a neutron bomb by accusing you of sleeping around. . .you will now find yourself "explaining" what you know nothing of and apologizing for what you haven't done. Its MANIPULATION and women will always want to test you. You shouldn't even regard them as human beings when they test you. When they know you don't give a damn about their bull$shit,they'll respect you the more. When you give in to their nonsense,they see you as being weak and start looking for a "real man".

Putting pix on facebook means nothing. I know guys who have their gf's or wife's pic as picture profile but that doesn't stop them from cheating. An ex-gf of mine changed her fb to "engaged", I did the same but she still cheated on me with different men right under my nose. What am I talking about? Do not allow yourself to be toyed with.

End of!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2011
This is why I told my last boyfriend " Dont you dare put my pic on your facebook!" I didnt want any part of the drama and soap opera scene and comments and all that nonsense.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2011
OP your girlfriend sounds like a little kid.Are u sure she"s up to 18 yrs?
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Tosinville(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2011
^^
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2011
OP!
I may sound absurd, but the truth is that, i'll not end a relationship because of that! For chrissakes, she made a request, and i'll tell you categorically that she does not mean that break up gibberish line she gave to you! It depends on how much you love her and how much you are willing to sacrifice for her! I may tow the line of some commenter's on here, by saying you should dump her, blah blah yada yada! Now ask yourself where every one will be when you start missing her? When your emotional infrastructure is in a state of quagmire? You alone know who you are, and how tolerant you are! Are you both committed to the relationship? Personally, if i'm engaged to someone i know i'll marry, what tha heck? Wetin dey there? But if the relationship is in it's precocious stages, i should be able to discern personally, the parabolic trajectory i want the relationship to head! Yes and while her request is an effrontery to whatever you think, why dont you show her why you said no, in a matured calm way, instead of tying to assert your authority as a man, by saying NO in all finality? She may be insecure as a person, and last i checked, insecurity is not a crime, it's a trait that she can always overcome! She may not realize the gravity of the implications that may befall her relationship with you! Try making her realize it, and She may even see reasons with you! Unless she is a personification of the word "Daft", i dont see why she should not be open to reason! If you've tried you best to make her see reasons, then i wont castigate you opinions about that!

Sometimes, all that is required is just a little twist of a key, to get the engine running!  wink
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by MrCork17: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]   My people, a girl is threatening to break up with me because i refuse to put her pic on my fb profile and my bb dp,   I told her i dont like that internet stuff, putting a girls pic on my profile and everyone starts asking questions and telling me they saw this girl here or they saw her with this guy, or they know her with this guy. I dont want that kind of attention.

and she said if she can put mine on her facebook and bb , i should be able to put hers. Guys i will not put it. i know girls and guys who put their bfs and gfs pic on fb, after few months they break up and put their new bf and gf pic on. I dont like that drama i will only put the pic of my wife when i am married.

She said i am not proud of her, and i am cheating. its not about being proud of cheating i dont want that publicity.  she said i should change my status on fb to, say that i am in a relationship with her and mention her name.

I told her its the same thing i dont want that attention or gossip, so the only option now na break up because i wont do it. Does anyone understand where i am coming from ?  [/b]

ok. where u comin from? undecided
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by bizmogul(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2011
Personally it's no big deal but I think we all got our own different opininion to different issues. If you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't do it.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Ranoscky(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2011
tom28:

OP your girlfriend sounds like a little kid.Are u sure she"s up to 18 yrs?
Deffinitely NOT sure!
mamacy:

@poster,relationship is about compromise, sometimes you just have to do things to please your partner, and most times, ladies want to be assured that they are loved/adored.    I see no reason y u shudnt reciprocate by posting your gf's pix on fb, its no big deal, and btw, u dont need to listen to people's comment/opinion, most times people dont ve good intentions and listening to them can be misleading, Finally,  if u r serious abt your relationship, then i see no reason why u wouldnt do anything positive within your powers to make it work.
He shouldn't listen to "people", but he should listen to YOU as best advicer of the year 2011, right?. . . . Some pipu shaaaaa! undecided

Topic - If ma GF request such from me in a cool and calm manner, then in a mild and likely manner, I'll xplain to her my reasons why her request wil not proceed; Or I might just grant her the request for the sake of peace to remain in the r/ship (but NOT from my mind, and frankly speaking, I wont do it)! But if quiting the relationship acompanied her request, then I WILL BE THE ONE TO SHOW HER THE EXIT DOOR !!!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by MrsChima1(f): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

OP!

Sometimes, all that is required is just a little twist of a key, to get the engine running!  wink

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by ebonyvibe(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2011
personally i think you have something to hide that is y you dont want to do it or you dont love her enough and i think she knows it also.

my husband constantly add me to his fb and bb dp i didnt have to ask him to do it. so your reluctance might be telling you something you arent willing to admit.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2011
Guy, don't make an issue out of it.
Just oblige to make her feel alright.
It will not cost you anything, except you are not proud of her?
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by crackhouse(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2011
Why would silly posts like this make it to the front page. This is not the nairaland i use to know. Nairaland na wa o
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by omoseun(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2011
The honest truth is that whatever u take from yr babe now u will av to take more from her if u eventually marry . If u think she is the one for you there is no reason why you should not put her picture/name on fb. That being said, the your babe too should behave mature rather than desperate.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by toyemz(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2011
@poster
i don't see any reason why she has to force such a request on you
you come across as a reserved person,but having said that
do you have your own picture up on fb?
if yes, then why not put one of hers on it too,
just add it to one of your photos
end of,
enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Sex In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.