Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

She Pierced Her Ear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Pierced Her Ear (1437 Views)

Mother Fights Daughter Openly, Bites Off Her Ear For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut / Wife Catches Hubby’s Girlfriend, Strips Her & Bites Off Her Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Pierced Her Ear by orokabiti: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
I have this girl i met sometimes ago,she's a very good friend of mine cos we chat a lot.I dont really know how to classify her cos she talks like a very discipline person but she has about four piercings for ear-rings on each of her ear.I asked her why she did that and her answer was that it's not a big deal.She said her mum,aunt and she herself did it when her aunt came for a particular burial ceremony from SA.'m not saying it's a bad thing to do but there is this belief from the part of the country i come from that people with such might not be a very good company.I dont know what to think about her cos we dont stay in the same state,i can only say her reasoning(from what i can infer through our discussions on phone,internet,BB) is very satisfactory.THE QUESTION IS,WHAT WILL U FIRST THINK ON MEETING A GIRL WITH 4 PIERCINGS?
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Dabss(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2011
They are kinda common nowadays. Its fashion i guess.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by omega25red(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2011
Goodness what wouldn't people put meaning to in Nigeria? chai piercing?

i will be honest we all have out prejudices when it comes to how people look but just 4 piercings wont even raise a question for me it means nothing. Now if she was covered in tattoos and piercings like on her lip eye brows nose tongue etc then i would say she is a freak but that doesn't dictated that persons character.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by kemmeye: 2:04am On Oct 05, 2011
only four piercings thats nothing at least thats the ones you can see besides you should remember that she can always take them off if the need arises so its not a big deal at all.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:33am On Oct 05, 2011
omega25red:

Goodness what wouldn't people put meaning to in Nigeria?
i wonda o, btw which parts prohibits ear piercings,
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 05, 2011
there are some women who even pierce their punny
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by slimyem: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2011
kemmeye:

only four piercings thats nothing at least thats the ones you can see besides you should remember that she can always take them off if the need arises so its not a big deal at all.
take off the piercings?how?
Please school me.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Tosinville(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2011
Lefu swag, no Nigerian girl will piece her punny o! 4 wetin? is she a LovePeddler?
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2011
orokabiti:

I have this girl i met sometimes ago,she's a very good friend of mine cos we chat a lot.I dont really know how to classify her cos she talks like a very discipline person but she has about four piercings for ear-rings on each of her ear.I asked her why she did that and her answer was that it's not a big deal.She said her mum,aunt and she herself did it when her aunt came for a particular burial ceremony from SA.'m not saying it's a bad thing to do but there is this belief from the part of the country i come from that people with such might not be a very good company.I dont know what to think about her cos we dont stay in the same state,i can only say her reasoning(from what i can infer through our discussions on phone,internet,BB) is very satisfactory.THE QUESTION IS,WHAT WILL U FIRST THINK ON MEETING A GIRL WITH 4 PIERCINGS?
To me, first impressions do matter a lot! If i'm meeting a girl for the first time, and she's all pierced up, my impression about her would incontrovertibly be, Razz! undecided Subsequent discussions with her may prove me wrong, and i might even share and agree to the reasons as to why she's pierced oddly! But at first contact, You look Razz to me! cool
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Crisuk(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2011
well that strange to me but i don't think all ladies with pierce on their all bad type, not all my has just two and that isn't anything but some are for reasons, well with what she has told you so far and with my own understanding it might be a tradition of that country so it's now left for you to continue with her or Run away, if it where to be me i won't lie to you i will run away ,
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2011
Tosinville there are naija babes who pierce their punny.Believe me i don see with my two naked eyes grin.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by toyemz(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^
Tosinville there are naija babes who pierce their punny.Believe me i don see with my two
Unclad
eyes

unclad eyes ke?
where did that one come from ?
cheesy
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by kemmeye: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
slimyem:

Please school me.

you can always take piercings out no matter but part of your body its on. only the surgically inserted ones need surgical procedures to take them out.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Eiregirl(f): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
slimyem:

Please school me.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by trakos(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
i have a friend who's gt something like that too and she's a very good girl.i think some girls just take it as fashion but i agree with you that some persons might see such girl as being wayward.anyways,continue ur friendship with her as that doesnt affect her personality unless u really want to step up ur relationship.u know what i mean
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by Tosinville(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
Seeing any Nigerian girl dat piece her punny gon make me cum in 30secs of intercourse.
Re: She Pierced Her Ear by 195(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
toyemz:

^^^ eyes

unclad eyes ke?
where did that one come from ?
cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Every 100 Soul Sistas There Are About 87 Soul Brothas Out There / Is There Any Point Of This Relationship? / Can You Marry Your Kind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.