Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources (5486 Views)

A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike / Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA / Buhari's Ministrial List: Saraki, Akpabio, Nominated, & Dan Ali, Kachikwu, Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by CSTRR: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
adebayo987:
Wike is an action man. He'll surely deliver.
Yes.

The man that was drinking 40million naira wine every week.

What an action man.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Treasure17(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Same of the same. A reward system without recourse to credibility and competence.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
MissLeslie:
Not surprised fola Adeola made the list,
Who is he?
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
CSTRR:
Apart from tinubu group of sycophants, I don't think the rest of Nigeria is looking forward to tinubu's ministerial list.

A transactional politician has nothing new to offer.

The entire list would be payment for political favours.
So why do you have a problem with who he decides to appoint?

Perhaps you want him to appoint you or your father. Even if he does, you'll still wail, he's not the cause of your misfortunes

1 Like

Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by OkayDaddy: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Treasure17:
Same of the same. A reward system without recourse to credibility and competence.

You see that Fola Adeola on the list, no one in your entire lineage is as qualified as he is.

Before you argue, check him out on Google.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Who is he?
Former GTbank CEO , he was also the vice presidential candidate for ACN in 2011. Do a search on him
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by fkelly(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
The last time he was a minister he made mess of the system, the education sector was on full strike.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by CSTRR: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Ragmerr:
So why do you have a problem with who he decides to appoint?

Perhaps you want him to appoint you or your father. Even if he does, you'll still wail, he's not the cause of your misfortunes
If you make him president of yorubaland, believe me, I would no longer give a fucckk about him.
He can appoint all the crooks he wants then.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2023
CSTRR:

If you make him president of yorubaland, believe me, I would no longer give a fucckk about him.
He can appoint all the crooks he wants then.
and there is nothing you can do about it, you can only wail on the internet
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Treasure17(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
OkayDaddy:

You see that Fola Adeola on the list, no one in your entire lineage is as qualified as he is.

Before you argue, check him out on Google.
Is Wike same as Fola Adeola? Stop being unreasonable.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by WorldRichest: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I give kudos to Tinubu media team. It's been air tight.

During the last dispension, Buhari's speech would already have circulated before he comes on air.

And I love how this Government have made NTA their mouth piece for breaking news.

Wike should be given Minister for defense grin

That will be too much because the guy personally go and fight IPOB Snd UGM with his personal licensed gun

1 Like

Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by WorldRichest: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Bobloco:

So these are the much talked about Tinubu's best brains

Bring out the best brain in your own family nah
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

That will be too much because the guy personally go and fight IPOB Snd UGM with his personal licensed gun

grin
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Recycled former Governors
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by worksmart(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wike carries influence with supreme court justices that can get Tinubu any judicial decision he wants including the election tribunal.
Wike likely to get a juicy appointment whether as a minister or not.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by ican2020: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
ratiani6:
Wike is a cancer that should be rooted out of the system
Says efulefu
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by LegendHero(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
I love Wike.

They should give him a ministry where his ability can be maximized.

Ministry of work. I just dey fear make he no use all our money build flyover.

Wike won’t listen to anybody, man go just dey construct flyover dey go with all the money available to his ministry.
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by vgxkuvw: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I give kudos to Tinubu media team. It's been air tight.

During the last dispension, Buhari's speech would already have circulated before he comes on air.

And I love how this Government have made NTA their mouth piece for breaking news.

Wike should be given Minister for defense grin
he will do exceptionally well. He'll do anything to prove himself
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Spirit04:
he will do exceptionally well. He'll do anything to prove himself

Tinubu is not going out of his way to prove anything to anybody. Tinubu is just being himself. A goal setter and an achiever.

Spirit04, I wish I had supported him objectively long ago but I was blinded by sentiments. Now my eyes are so clear. Tinubu is the very best and have come at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Tinubu is not going out of his way to prove anything to anybody. Tinubu is just being himself. A goal setter and an achiever.

Spirit04, I wish I had supported him objectively long ago but I was blinded by sentiments. Now my eyes are so clear. Tinubu is the very best and have come at the right time.
I was talking about Wike, not Tinubu. Wike gets lots attack from his own party people so if you give him position he'll outdo himself
Re: Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Spirit04:
I was talking about Wike, not Tinubu. Wike gets lots attack from his own party people so if you give him position he'll outdo himself

I get your point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Slams Ibb Over Attack On Obasanjo / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista / Iroyin Ayo Ni Daora.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.