Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (5481 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Overtime, some members of Nairaland has "successfully" uncovered the many faces of barcanista
1. BARCANISTA is SEUN Himself
pazienza:

See the deal here. Ijaw citizen, kel, Aljharem,Jason, Step1, becomrich,Ocelot,etc, are no other person but Seun himself. He created those characters to keep his site busy,some of those ,monikers function to rile up Ndiigbo, attract yorubas, gets both groups to argue and create pages and pages of ethnic charged arguements, while with Becomrich moniker, he creates a sense of humour for all in nairaland.

I had always known this. At a point, the moniker alj harem was spending like 17hours of the day on nairaland, it was so funny. Any way, seun is a good business man.
cheesy https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1582020&post=20736802
FACT: Seun banned HIMSELF https://www.nairaland.com/whatlyf

2. BARCANISTA IS ALJHAREM AND A YORUBA
winniz: Gbam, we are talking about the same Yoruba Coward Ola Johnson aka Orlando Owoh aka ijaw citizen aka Alj harem aka Odinma1 aka Omimah aka Yoritshekiri aka barcanista with his over 100 monikers on Nairaland impersonating other tribes.

The dolt and lowlife Ola Johnson obsession with Igbo's is epic so the Yoruba Impostor is better left Ignored.
Aljharem is an HAUSA cheesy cheesy
Chiwude: BREAKING NEWS! ALJHAREM IS A PURE HAUSA MAN FROM THE NORTH. GOD HAS FINALLY REVEALED THE TRUTH, WITH HIS AGE-LONG FALSEHOOD THAT HE IS AN AWORI MAN FROM ISALE EKO LAGOS..... SHAME ON YOU, BIG DISGRACE OF A LIAR! YOU ARE A BIG SHAME TO YOUR REAL HAUSA TRIBE.
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=547961&post=24503834
FACT: While "Yoruba" Barcanista is aljharem, aljharem is hausa/"aboki"

3. Barcanista is IjawCitizen and a "Yoruba" Coward
winniz:

You forgot to add Ola Johnson=Ijaw Citizen=Barcanista the Yoruba Coward with over 100 Monikers.
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1850173&post=25356095
IGBOSON1: Shebi i don talk am! I knew what this OPs agenda was when i first noticed his posting, and i said we'll be 'hearing' more of him!

He's cut from the same cloth as Ijaw-citizen and Barcanista! smiley
Willy1willy:
barcanista is a Yoruba guy called Negro Nt
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1811119&post=24707446

FACT: While Barcanista is IjawCitizen and at the same time IjawCitizen is Pro-Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1833960/open-memo-ijaws-how-soon/2 barcanista on the other hand is NOT a Jonathanian but a Jonathan's critic

4. Barcanista is No More a Yoruba but an Hausa
Iykopee:

^^^ Real SS people know who the enemy is. U are here jumping up and down claiming SS to deceive others. SS my foot. Mr abok.1
FACT: Barcanista is No longer a Yoruba Coward, but now an Hausa ( grin grin grin )

5. BARCANISTA is Kel4soft
TRIBALSTOOGE:

KEEP DECEIVING YOUR SELF .YOU ARE STILL THE SAME GUY ON MULTIPLE MONIKER ,FAKE IJAWCITIZEN BARCANISTA ,KEL4SOFT .

I WILL GIVE YOU NAMES OF YOUR VARIOUS EMAIL ADDRESS . IF YOU WANT ? I CAN SALE THE APPS TO YOU .
FACT: This is Comedic grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Since My foray into NL I(barcanista) have been "severally" exposed. I want to Thank myself(Seun) for creating this forum.
I want to also appreciate God Almighty for making me a Yoruba and Hausa man at the same time in Addition to the being an "Ijaw Impostor". It is not easy to be a Pan-Nigerian.
Permit me to also thank my next clone "Donphilopus" in advance. It is just a matter of time before I become him. It is only a matter of time before I become Chief FireFire cheesy
Finally, This thread wouldn't have come to fruition if the WISE MEN from the East didn't make this "discovery".

God Bless Us All
Amen
#barcanista

18 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
it fit be true,was laughing at some people that said seun don't have what it takes to moderate the politics section that he is only good for pet section.Seun Is A Very Good Business Man
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: it fit be true,was laughing at some people that said seun don't have what it takes to moderate the politics section that he is only good for pet section.Seun Is A Very Good Business Man
You are a very "smart" man

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: You are a very "smart" man
thank you sir
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Energito: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Does that stops Anioma person from becoming Gov in 2015.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: thank you sir
You are very welcome. What about your "Wise" brothers?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
This is the purest form of undiluted crap I've read all day grin

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by thwarrior72: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
I can bet my ballbag, barcanista isn't an ijaw person grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
thwarrior72: I can bet my ballbag, barcanista isn't an ijaw person grin
He's from what tribe
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
kolawaxxy: This is the purest form of undiluted crap I've read all day grin
It was created to show some people their level of foolishness. Ofcourse shame won't allow them comment grin grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by thwarrior72: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: He's from what tribe
A pure yoruba guy, who has been masking himself under a false identity undecided

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Jakpon: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Energito: Does that stops Anioma person from becoming Gov in 2015.
Pipe dream
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
thwarrior72: A pure yoruba guy, who has been masking himself under a false identity undecided
I was thinking some of you will put on your thinking cap but "No", you are indeed a FOOOL that is beyond Rehabilitation
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
CASELESS2 VIEWING?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Aitee1: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
shocked shocked shocked # tang iko wod inan#

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: You are very welcome. What about your "Wise" brothers?
I am a pacesetter,they are coming in droves
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: It was created to show some people their level of foolishness. Ofcourse shame won't allow them comment grin grin
ooh. I get it cool
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aitee1: shocked shocked shocked # tang iko wod inan#
Walahi some people are foolish
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by egift(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
OP with due respect, whatever you are smoking please drop it. It has no remedy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: it fit be true,was laughing at some people that said seun don't have what it takes to moderate the politics section that he is only good for pet section.Seun Is A Very Good Business Man
make i hear word abeg.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
but if I may ask,can we know of your other monikers,those for and against
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
egift: OP with due respect, whatever you are smoking please drop it. It has no remedy grin grin grin grin
Honestly, we need some comedic relief here once in a while. I want to summon "seun" to explain himself why he is "me" grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1: but if I may ask,can we know of your other monikers,those for and against
Some wise men on this forum that I quoted should be very helpful grin grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: make i hear word abeg.
That is to show his level of "Smartness"
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Iykopee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: It was created to show some people their level of foolishness. Ofcourse shame won't allow them comment grin grin

^^^Nah it was created to showcase ur level of foolishness as one hellish Abok.1 who has been trying to claim SS effortlessly. Besides, u are half intelligent cos i didnt call u abok.1 to prove that u are a northerner but a senseless goblin.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Since My foray into NL I(barcanista) have been "severally" exposed. I want to Thank myself(Seun) for creating this forum.
I want to also appreciate God Almighty for making me a Yoruba and Hausa man at the same time in Addition to the being an "Ijaw Impostor". It is not easy to be a Pan-Nigerian.
Permit me to also thank my next clone "Donphilopus" in advance. It is just a matter of time before I become him. It is only a matter of time before I become Chief FireFire cheesy
Finally, This thread wouldn't have come to fruition if the WISE MEN from the East didn't make this "discovery".

God Bless Us All
Amen
#barcanista

My friend,
How you dey. you mentioned my name I appear.
Is whatlyf = Barcanista ?
grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: CASELESS2 VIEWING?
Mr Seun Osewa, how is ur day going? Have ur dogs been fed with enough bones to keep their teeth white today?
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: make i hear word abeg.
oga he may or may not be the owners of those username,but seun sure is a good business man,assuming he is pro Jonathan in his write up will you be happy,and vice versa,
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^Nah it was created to showcase ur level of foolishness as one hellish Abok.1 who has been trying to claim SS effortlessly. Besides, u are half intelligent cos i didnt call u abok.1 to prove that u are a northerner but a senseless goblin.
And the foolish troll is here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Caseless2: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Firefire:

My friend,
How you dey. you mentioned my name I appear.
Is whatlyf = Barcanista ?
grin
yes.
Re: EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista by Aitee1: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Walahi some people are foolish

And who are those? Hope I'm not inclusive undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Amaechi Trending In Rivers State / New EXCO On The Way - Udom Emmanuel / Educational Qualifications: Yoruba Governors Vs Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.