Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. (2927 Views)

See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Association of quote miners. The question Darwin posed and ANSWERED in the same book? Bwahahahaha.

https://apologeticspress.org/darwin-in-light-of-150-years-of-error-1148/

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! So you agree that the god you were worshipping is not the same as the god the "whiteman" brought to you.

Bwahahahahaha! Oga you have not read chapter 6 of Origin of Species. If you have what is the next sentence after the one you quoted?

See olodo
Am I worshipping a whiteman god?
Go and worship mother nature

I gave you evidence and you deny
Servant Darwin

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down. But I can find no such case.

You will not find it. Servant of Baba Darwin

So he answered his own question and you are here acting like it's a gotcha? LMAO, you are so lame.

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See olodo

Servant Darwin

Yes you are worshipping "whiteman god". LoLz.

Gave me evidence of what? Your inability to understand what you read? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See olodo

Servant Darwin
keep defending white people's God when they already moved on. 😂

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Animal of yahweh been dealt with cheesy
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Workch:
keep defending white people's God when they already moved on. 😂

My God is not the God of the white man
I worship the Creator of the universe
I understand your school of thought says life emerged by accident. Therefore your existence has no meaning. Go and find meaning to your life sir
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
LordReed:

Yes you are worshipping "whiteman god". LoLz.

Gave me evidence of what? Your inability to understand what you read? Bwahahahahaha!

angry angry grin grin grin
Pained Disciple of Darwin
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
LordReed:

So he answered his own question and you are here acting like it's a gotcha? LMAO, you are so lame.

Go and read the entire chapter 6 of Origin of Species
When I say something, you ask me to present it
When I do so, you cap nonsense
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

My God is not the God of the white man
I worship the Creator of the universe
I understand your school of thought says life emerged by accident. Therefore your existence has no meaning. Go and find meaning to your life sir
yes, it's what they say when they brought the message to Africans. He's the creator of the universe.

Lol, Jesus christ of England 😂

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! The name of the god you were worshipping before "whiteman" came to give you your current god is just plain god? Which language was using god as the name of the god they worshipped? Yoruba? Igbo? Edo? Hausa? Fulani? Tiv? Igbira? Nupe? Which one? Bwahahahahaha!

Seems you are slowly dying of dementia, for all those tribes and languages still had The Name God in them.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Seems you are slowly dying of dementia, for all those tribes and languages still had The Name God in them.
Hope you know the English word “god” means idol.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maynmann:

Hope you know the English word “god” means idol.

Nope! I know God means The Great and Mighty Unseen Being Who is the Creator and Ruler of all the earth in english language. And that idol means idol (fake and manmade gods) also in english language.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atheists and homosexuals are fools indeed. They preach tolerance but those that do not bend and accept their mumu way of life is an idiot to them.
No be whiteman bring evolution?

I tire o! They say, they hate white man religion, yet they hang on on to the white man's evolution preaching. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Nope! I know God means The Great and Mighty Unseen Being Who is the Creator and Ruler of all the earth in english language. And that idol means idol (fake and manmade gods) also in english language.
Theist, That’s the monotheistic definition of god, so what is the name of your monotheist god, yahweh?

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maynmann:

Theist, That’s the monotheistic definition of god, so what is the name of your monotheist god, yahweh?

Who cares for the monoantitheistic definition?

I am very much okay with The Name "God". Sounds so sweet and right and true and powerful and fearfull as all the God haters have proven.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Who cares for the monoantitheistic definition?

I am very much okay with The Name "God". Sounds so sweet and right and true and powerful and fearfull as all the God haters have proven.
Yes, Allah is also a God wink
Don’t you love allah, “powerful and fearful as all the allah haters have proven”.

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Was the name they used god or they had a name for their gods?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go and read the entire chapter 6 of Origin of Species
When I say something, you ask me to present it
When I do so, you cap nonsense
Aemmyjah:

angry angry grin grin grin
Pained Disciple of Darwin

LMAO! He asked a question and answered it and you are still asking the same question he answered as if it doesn't have an answer. Bwahahaha! The only thing you proved is you lack reading comprehension. LoLz!

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
LordReed:

Was the name they used god or they had a name for their gods?

Do you not see the name God in their languages and tongues?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maynmann:

Yes, Allah is also a God wink
Don’t you love allah, “powerful and fearful as all the allah haters have proven”.

Allah is not powerful. His worshippers are even more powerful than it which is why his worshippers are always always using their own power of brute violent force to promote him.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Allah is not powerful. His worshippers are even more powerful than it which is why his worshippers are always always using their own power of brute violent force to promote him.
Allah means God, so tell us the name of your own God that’s not allah, na yahweh? cheesy

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MightySparrow: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Workch:
sincerely, lets stay on the topic. I don't know how the emergence of the first language got to do with biological evolution.
We cannot achieve anything in hmthis conversation if you keep digressing.

I don't know, this doesn't mean that evoli9is not fact as observed and explained to you earlier, we still don't understand every bit of it and that's a genuine admission
you are correct
I don't understand the question here, kindly rephrase

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Do you not see the name God in their languages and tongues?

That is what I am asking you, what was the name they used in their languages.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 3:03am On Jul 07, 2023
LordReed:

That is what I am asking you, what was the name they used in their languages.

Your question already answers it, to wit, the Name God in their languages and tongues.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 4:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Maynmann:

Allah means God, so tell us the name of your own God that’s not allah, na yahweh? cheesy

Allah does not mean God. It is an idol which is being raised up by murder filled bandits.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 4:41am On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Allah does not mean God. It is idol which is being raised up by murder filled bandits.
Allah means God.
God is an English word not a Christian word, also it is a title not a nam, ogun, yahweh, allah, zeus all bear that title “God”.
Yahweh is also an idol, have you forgotten you and Muslims are all worshipping Abrahamaic gods cheesy

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Your question already answers it, to wit, the Name God in their languages and tongues.

They do not have the name god, they have names for their gods.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! He asked a question and answered it and you are still asking the same question he answered as if it doesn't have an answer. Bwahahaha! The only thing you proved is you lack reading comprehension. LoLz!

Lol
You defended your master
Even evolutionists acknowledge his failed predictions
Now you are tormented
Kpele
Atheists say life has no purpose, I guess that includes your own life right?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Workch:
I challenge you to demonstrate it

You don't know how to read?
How many of darwin's theories have been demonstrated in the lab using the 'scientific approach' and they came to be true? None.
But cos it is your father, Darwin, there is no problem
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

I tire o! They say, they hate white man religion, yet they hang on on to the white man's evolution preaching. grin

Cis they want to adopt intelligent white man thinking. As if they love them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Intellect? Ona Kan O Wo Oja! / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / New Testament Verse Christians Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.