Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. (2936 Views)

See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hahaha
MaxInDHouse, come and see
This olodo has seen where his lord Darwn failed
I mentioned something Darwin said, he thought I was lying and asked me where Darwin's said so
He dismissed the first article like it was rubbish
I mentioned the page, chapter of Darwin's book where he made such statement. He said I misunderstood it
Now, he's asking me to mention evolutionists that said it was a shortcomings
Lordreed don ment 0 grin

Ọmọ people's motives for reading or listening differs that's why Jesus gave the illustration of the sower where some of the seeds can't survive but the ones that survived yielded multiple folds. Matthew 13:3-8
If you're reading or listening with a pure heart you will reach a wise conclusion on whatever people say or write but if you're insincere with your findings you will end up becoming empty headed with arrogance! Matthew 25:28

These people feels they're intelligent after reading lots of books written by humans like themselves but when reasoning intelligently you will discover they only read they have no sound motive for reading so their selfish cravings has driven them to a dead end where they can't make good use of what they accumulated and since they're arrogant turning back will become a big problem! smiley
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atoms and gravity can be experimented in the lab using scientific approach
Who even questions Gravity and Atoms today?
Yet, they say Evolution is not just a theory but a fact and those who can't accept it are not intelligent.
Is that not brainwashing?
Abiogenesis which is their explanation to how life begun was long defeated by Louis Pasteur. note this, the probability of an accurate map of Nigeria with all the states and other details appearing by just pouring a paint on the wall is far higher than life emerging by chance. The foundation of evolution is deadly shaky but they embrace it cos they love the philosophy behind it - live as you like, you're accountable to yourself only

When i said:
"there are Pharisees among these fools claiming atheists"

Some may think "but Pharisees believe in God while atheists do not"

Well what do you call this?

If humans like me came up with some theories and i've swallowed it hook line and sinker but after sometimes i discovered that it's all lies then instead of seeking help from those making the best use of what they have i chose to be aggressive argumentator always looking for people to debate yet what do i stand to gain? Nothing! embarassed
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When i said:
"there are Pharisees among these fools claiming atheists"

Some may think "but Pharisees believe in God while atheists do not"

Well what do you call this?

If humans like me came up with some theories and i've swallowed it hook line and sinker but after sometimes i discovered that it's all lies then instead of seeking help from those making the best use of what they have i chose to be aggressive argumentator always looking for people to debate yet what do i stand to gain? Nothing! embarassed

Wisdom cries out
'Fools, why do you love foolishness?'
"Ridiculers, why do you love ridicule '

Interestingly, they seem to be happy when they converse with those who only think that God exists simply because the Bible says so
When these yeye atheists meet the real Christians, they realise that they have jammed wetin pass them
Many are surprised to see how much we love science. They think that those who love God won't accept science
We accept proved science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We accept proved science

Ọmọ with this you've made my day! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Evolution still remains a theory, a supposition that the truth about it is not fully known. Some guys were trying to go beyond procedures to make us believe that theory is verity. It is not. Evolution theory has too many questions to answer.

There are so many extrapolations scientists have to make to plot a straight line graph to justify their claims.
Evolution is not as easy as 'gravity'. Even, gravity is a fact but not fully known. Atoms are a fact, but not fully known. Big bang looks reasonable to scientists but still a theory. Billions of dollars are being spent to find out if what was conjectured is true. The more you search, the complex the outcome becomes.
Will we know everything? Never!
Atomic Theory, is atom a theory?
Cell theory, is cell a theory?
Gravitational theory, is gravity a theory?

Don't you think that you have a wrong interpretation of what a "scientific theory" is?

Evolution is fact and also a theory in science.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atoms and gravity can be experimented in the lab using scientific approach
Who even questions Gravity and Atoms today?
Yet, they say Evolution is not just a theory but a fact and those who can't accept it are not intelligent.
Is that not brainwashing?

Abiogenesis which is their explanation to how life begun was long defeated by Louis Pasteur. note this, the probability of an accurate map of Nigeria with all the states and other details appearing by just pouring a paint on the wall is far higher than life emerging by chance.

The foundation of evolution is deadly shaky but they embrace it cos they love the philosophy behind it - live as you like, you're accountable to yourself only
evolution can be explained in the lab also.

I can give you an experiment that proves it that you can perform on your own if you have enough brain power to do it.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:

If it involves the effort of a living thing like you then evolution is dead on arrival.

Prove that life comes from no life! cheesy
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hahaha
MaxInDHouse, come and see
This olodo has seen where his lord Darwn failed

I mentioned something Darwin said, he thought I was lying and asked me where Darwin's said so
He dismissed the first article like it was rubbish
I mentioned the page, chapter of Darwin's book where he made such statement. He said I misunderstood it
Now, he's asking me to mention evolutionists that said it was a shortcomings
Lordreed don ment 0 grin

LMFAO! You are a hopeless twàt I swear. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MightySparrow: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
Atomic Theory, is atom a theory?
Cell theory, is cell a theory?
Gravitational theory, is gravity a theory?

Don't you think that you have a wrong interpretation of what a "scientific theory" is?

Evolution is fact and also a theory in science.

Evolution is an idea about how things evolve from virus to human..

I have been thinking about it, how is it that only dinosaurs and similar animals were objects of death by by whatever?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! You are a hopeless twàt I swear. Bwahahahahaha!

When yu and your kind could not dispute anything I said. grin
If I were quiet, I am ignorant
I brought out fact, I'm hopeless grin grin grin

Do atheists believe or accept 'hope'?
Atheists don't believe in hope but you call me hopeless
De play
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Evolution is an idea about how things evolve from virus to human..

I have been thinking about it, how is it that only dinosaurs and similar animals were objects of death by by whatever?

Evolution is not about how things evolve frm virus to humans.

Can you take some times to actually read about it instead making things up?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:

I can give you an experiment that proves it that you can perform on your own if you have enough brain power to do it.

Evolution as to the origin of life and diversity of species bah?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Evolution as to the origin of life and diversity of species bah?
Do you want to perform the experiment or not? worshipper of Jesus christ of England
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If it involves the effort of a living thing like you then evolution is dead on arrival.

Prove that life comes from no life! cheesy

The motion is seconded by me

Even if he's able to produce life? Who does he represent? An intelligent designer or mindless chance?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
Do you want to perform the experiment or not? worshipper of Jesus christ of England

Are you asking me?
I'm not an evolutionist sir
The thread is yours
Prove it to all
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Illiterate Theists everywhere.

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Are you asking me?
I'm not an evolutionist sir
The thread is yours
Prove it to all
So you don't want evidence that can get by yourself?
You just want to be arguing all day on nairaland?
Son of Christ 😊
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:

When atheists jam wetin pass them, they start talking nonsense
Why not Jesus of Wales?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

When atheists jam wetin pass them, they start talking nonsense
Why not Jesus of Wales?

Hope you realize that winning an argument on nairaland doesn't mean that evolution is not fact 😁

You just won on nairaland, the world will still see evolution as fact 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
So you don't want evidence that can get by yourself?
You just want to be arguing all day on nairaland?
Son of Christ 😊

In a debate or argument, both sides drop claims, facts or evidence
Son of evolution
End-product of mindless chance (or accident)
Doctorate of the school of 'life has no meaning or purpose, good or bad, no hope, no future'
Campaigner of 'Apes are my fathers'
Servant of Darwin

Drop your evidence to prove evolution as regards to complexity, designs in nature and origin of life
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

When yu and your kind could not dispute anything I said. grin
If I were quiet, I am ignorant
I brought out fact, I'm hopeless grin grin grin

Do atheists believe or accept 'hope'?
Atheists don't believe in hope but you call me hopeless
De play

LMFAO! Oga I treated your Bleep up too many times, it's your own misfortune that your brain can't assimilate it. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
Hope you realize that winning an argument on nairaland doesn't mean that evolution is not fact 😁

LoLz. Abi o! He should print his Nairaland arguments and give it to the Nobel prize committee so that they can nominate him.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:

Because evolution has met scientific approach successfully. And scientists have been able to produce life from non life and seen a monkey give birth to a human or they have found interlinking fossils or even a protozoa has evolved into a metazoa right?
Once upon a time, the whole world believed the earth was flat and hanging on some objects.
Cos a theory is common does not make it fact
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Oga I treated your Bleep up too many times, it's your own misfortune that your brain can't assimilate it. Bwahahahahaha!

Show us just one hehehe grin
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Because evolution has met scientific approach successfully. And scientists have been able to produce life from non life and seen a monkey give birth to a human or they have found interlinking fossils or even a protozoa has evolved into a metazoa right?
Once upon a time, the whole world believed the earth was flat and hanging on some objects.
Cos a theory is common does not make it fact

You cannot disprove evidence by arguing all day on nairaland.
Why can't you get into the lab and bring some actual evidence against it? 😂😂
Let's see you try
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Abi o! He should print his Nairaland arguments and give it to the Nobel prize committee so that they can nominate him.
He wins here, evolution still keeps being accepted as fact.

I have begged him to enter the lab to find some actual evidence against it. No one takes internet ranting of cretin creationists seriously 😂
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
You cannot disprove evidence by arguing all day on nairaland.
Why can't you get into the lab and bring some actual evidence against it? 😂😂
Let's see you try

I should go to the lab to experiment that life can emerge from non-life. (something coming from nothing) grin

Truly I say unto thee, de play
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I should go to the lab to experiment that life can emerge from non-life. (something coming from nothing) grin

Truly I say unto thee, de play
YES It did.
It's fact that the whole accepts except cretin creationists who never entered the lab to check it 😂😂

Evolution is fact, if you don't like it, go into the lab and bring counter-evidence. You will win a Nobel prize with some cash money in dollars
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
YES It did.
It's fact that the whole accepts except cretin creationists who never entered the lab to check it 😂😂

Where
When
How
BY who
Show us a fake, edited evidence and I will accept it
grin grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse
Come and see something o
Intelligent atheist talking like small pikin

Evolution is fact, if you don't like it, go into the lab and bring counter-evidence. You will win a Nobel prize with some cash money in dollars

I don't dislike evolution
As a lover of science (Zoology), I csnt accept anything as scientific fact when it has not passed scientific approach. Something that has wasted much resource and time

The best brains with all the money could not accomplish it
You think I have time to waste on nonsense
De play
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I don't dislike evolution
As a lover of science (Zoology), I csnt accept anything as scientific fact when it has not passed scientific approach. Something that has wasted much resource and time

The best brains with all the money could not accomplish it
You think I have time to waste on nonsense
De play
Then get into the lab and show these crazy scientists trying to deceive us that they you are a beast. 😂

Don't win the argument against us on nairaland, win it against them in Sweden 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
Then get into the lab and show these crazy scientists trying to deceive us that they you are a beast. 😂

Don't win the argument against us on nairaland, win it against them in Sweden 😂😂

I should go and prove that something can be produced from nothing?

U don't have common sense o grin grin grin

I should go and dispute something that was never established and you want me to believe you are logical?

Verily verily, I sayest unto thee, de play (Workch 3:2)
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I should go and prove that something can be produced from nothing?

U don't have common sense o grin grin grin

I should go and dispute something that was never established and you want me to believe you are logical?

Verily verily, I sayest unto thee, de play (Workch 3:2)
Nope, Evolution is fact and accepted by majority. You can't change that by fighting with faceless people on nairaland.

You need to work and get actual evidence against it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wait O: How Come The Word Satan Is Rarely Ever Mentioned In The Old Testament? / The Irony Of Religion / World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.