Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. (2928 Views)

See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Image123(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
Let's allow him win here if that's what he wants 😂
You cannot win an argument against a fooollll, it's impossible

Lolz, you atheists have mirrored this unashamedly for years.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Am I to decide for them?
Which scientists tested evolution with Scientific approach and it worked successfully? None
Since you csnt reason for yourself, like you said, the majority have accepted it. So follow the crowd
See you are reasoning like this that you are 😂
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok na grin grin grin

Nothing to prove
Holdfast to Darwinism, a blackman religion

LoLz. You keep saying things that have no meaning in reference to me. Is that how you keep the pain away? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MightySparrow: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
Evolution is not about how things evolve frm virus to humans.

Can you take some times to actually read about it instead making things up?

Teach.me what it means. I am a biologist.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Teach.me what it means. I am a biologist.
you are not a biologist. Type it on Google
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
See you are reasoning like this that you are 😂

You said majority have accepted evolution and you do same too
When did science started to accept something based on majority and not demonstration from experiments?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You keep saying things that have no meaning in reference to me. Is that how you keep the pain away? Bwahahahahaha!

Sorry
No way to defend your lord Darwin
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Workch: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You said majority have accepted evolution and you do same too
When did science started to accept something based on majority and not demonstration from experiments?
it's true, you are right. Creation is the best explanation 😂
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
it's true, you are right. Creation is the best explanation 😂

No
It's evolution
Life emerged from non life
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by jaephoenix(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lordreed
Maynment
Worksh
Jaephoenix

They want to belong and take sides with the white men tale to make them look wise
As much as I'm a busy man, lemme deign to respond to this as I have been tagged.
Each region or continent have issues peculiar to them.
Europe and America have gun based homicides, especially the later.
Africa has hunger, corruption etc of which Nigeria is burdened with terrorism(Boko Haram, Northern and South Eastern/IPOB/pseudo IPOB terrorists), kidnapping etc. You have tacitly ignored the problems nigeria is faced but is screaming at the problems of the white man. Aint it funny?
May I also remind you that more people die from terrorism in Nigeria than the US from gun violence acts. The difference is that of Nigeria is intentionally underreported.
About gender identification issues, I don't like the way the gender identity issue is panning out in the western world with people identifying as non binary and what not. But then I sympathize with them. Why?
The human sex is not just male and female. These 2 are just the extremes, there are interstates between them. Even some people we call males may not physiologically or anatomically correct. I have seen many babies with so many genital ambiguities in my practice. But the affected parents chose to assign the most desirable genders for such babies. These ambiguities range from testicular feminization to Klinefelter to XXY etc. So what sex would you call them? Some of these people grow up and follow the gender assigned to them by the society and in an ignorant and religious society like ours, they dare not speak up that they are different. The stigma and hate they cop is unimaginable . And of course they can't procreate. Some of them dont engage in premarital sex and spring a trap for their intending spouses in the marriages. We see them in fertility clinics. We just counsel them to move on and forget procreation. These patients in the western world have found their voices and speaking out. And its their voices youre hearing. Unfortunately these voices are tinged with miscreants like trannies who I feel have mental issues(my views, not the medical community views)
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Sorry
No way to defend your lord Darwin

You don't need to keep spilling out garbage, we are aware you are full of it already. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by MightySparrow: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Workch:
you are not a biologist. Type it on Google
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
LordReed:

Oh so now your god is in the sky right, he is no more beyond time and space. LMAO!

Is the sky not the door to space and beyond time exactly where He used when He ended His visitation of earth and exactly where He has told us He would come through when He Returns again, fool?

As i said, you dont have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
vdestro:

Is the sky not the door to space
You mean outer space?
Because your body is made up of space, 99.9999999% of your body is empty space.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maynmann:

You mean outer space?
Because your body is made up of space, 99.9999999% of your body is empty space.

Yeah and the moon and sun and stars and sky and clouds are in the space of your body, right?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

May I also remind you that more people die from terrorism in Nigeria than the US from gun violence acts...

This is a lie. If you tally the news of murders in the local stations of california alone, it has already beaten the one captured in nigeria.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
vdestro:

Yeah and the moon and sun and stars and sky and clouds are in the space of your body, right?
Moon, sun and stars and sky are not called space.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Moon, sun and stars and sky are not called space.

I did not call them space, i said that they are in the space of your body, right?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
vdestro:

I did not call them space, i said that they are in the space of your body, right?
Since you didn’t call them “space”, how can they be in the “space” of the body?

What is space made of?
The space in your body, what is it made of?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Since you didn’t call them “space”, how can they be in the “space” of the body?

Dont know, dont care, You said space is in your body.

[quote author=Maynmann post=124301141]
What is space made of?
The space in your body, what is it made of?

Space is made up of space, that is why it is called space.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=vdestro post=124301444][/quote]
It is only called “space” in English language.
And space contains particles.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maynmann:

It is only called “space” in English language.
And space contains particles.

Space usually contains things eg air, particles, blocks, bones, sun, moon, earth, humans, animals etc. But it is still space and its contents or emptiness.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by Maynmann: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
vdestro:

Space usually contains things eg air, particles, blocks, bones, sun, moon, earth, humans, animals etc. But it is still space and its contents or emptiness.
Space contains particles and is never empty.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2023
vdestro:

Is the sky not the door to space and beyond time exactly where He used when He ended His visitation of earth and exactly where He has told us He would come through when He Returns again, fool?

As i said, you dont have any reasonable thing to say.

LoLz! So every sky god that was being worshipped was your god in disguise?

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by jaephoenix(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2023
vdestro:

This is a lie. If you tally the news of murders in the local stations of california alone, it has already beaten the one captured in nigeria.
Did you read the part where I said terrorism is under reported in Nigeria?
Even the murders of California don't beat the reported terrorism act in Nigeria. Just this morning alone on Nairaland front page, you have death of youth from Benue, up to 50 or so(I don't know the exact number), then you have unknown gun men victims in SE.
How many have you heard this morning from US?
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you read the part where I said terrorism is under reported in Nigeria?
Even the murders of California don't beat the reported terrorism act in Nigeria. Just this morning alone on Nairaland front page, you have death of youth from Benue, up to 50 or so(I don't know the exact number), then you have unknown gun men victims in SE.
How many have you heard this morning from US?

I am not in the US right now and i do not listen to crime reports if not for you people who make it seem that crime is higher in nigeria whereas, it is known that US has the highest crime and the most shuddering hence their desperate need for crime fighting.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by jaephoenix(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

I am not in the US right now and i do not listen to crime reports if not for you people who make it seem that crime is higher in nigeria whereas, it is known that US has the highest crime and the most shuddering hence their desperate need for crime fighting.
The world is a global village. An American on Nairaland would know about the Benue massacres even before some Nigerians. So we would know exactly what happens in the US from a tiny jungle in Mbaise.
Just accept your gaffe and move on

1 Like

Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

The world is a global village. An American on Nairaland would know about the Benue massacres even before some Nigerians. So we would know exactly what happens in the US from a tiny jungle in Mbaise.
Just accept your gaffe and move on

That is because nigerians do not know the importance of having a good image and keeping their shit from spilling outside whereas, the only way you nigerians can get US shit is when you are in the US. And the US media knows this hence information control is a priority national issue. It is Americans who have a right to know, not you nigerians.
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! So every sky god that was being worshipped was your god in disguise?

You already know that you are stupid for saying this for clearly for we have only been talking about God and not about every sky god. But ofcourse, since you have nothing reasonable to say, you have to change post!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Maynmann:

Space contains particles and is never empty.

So when people say a bus is empty, therefore, it has no space, right? Smh
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

You already know that you are stupid for saying this for clearly for we have only been talking about God and not about every sky god. But ofcourse, since you have nothing reasonable to say, you have to change post!

LoLz! Oh I thought you said because Osanobua is a sky god therefore it's the same as your Jewish god because your Jewish god is coming from the sky. Bwahahahaha!
Re: How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. by vdestro: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Oh I thought you said because Osanobua is a sky god therefore it's the same as your Jewish god because your Jewish god is coming from the sky. Bwahahahaha!

See, how stupid and satanfull you are? This is a clear proof of "not every sky god".

And secondly, the records show that it is you who stupidly made the error of pointing out that Osanobua is He Who is in the sky in your stupid futile attempt of trying to say God is different from Osanobua, only for you to show, Osanobua is still God, fool. You dont have any reasonable thing to say, satan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Testament Verse Christians Ignore / Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) / This Guy Must Be Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.