Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (67120 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
The usual victimhood OSU slave monkeys will soon flood this post to make all sorts of excuses for this criminal like they are making for Peter Obi and like they made excuses for Namdiot Coward too.
How the hell can one person be so foooolish, stewpid, myopic, a bigot,shameless and very useless, without even knowing he is..........
......You deserve a Guinness record!

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Aremson14(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?
Lol ordinary printer can be configured to put date self. Is it that everyone supporting this fraud lacks common sense or is it that they just decide to call a spade an aeroplane? The girl and her cohuts falsified the results it's simple, It's almost like Davido coming to your Dm requesting you to borrow him money

2 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Kingson28: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Senioradvocate post=124217382] angry
Na Cyber-cafe Operators decieved that girl, she doesn't know that result printed for her was fake, she is a novice and those people took advantage of her.
She's innocent.

You made a very sensible point.
JAMB should not have hastily crucified the girl.
They should have been more patient with her.
They should ask her to take them to where she printed the fake results.
The cyber Cafe is suspect.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by uchwar1: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Senioradvocate:
angry
Na Cyber-cafe Operators decieved that girl, she doesn't know that result printed for her was fake, she is a novice and those people took advantage of her.
She's innocent
this is the fact. They should check the cubercafe where she printed that thing
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Opanka44(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

If u re-read, JAMB hasn't disclosed the Name of the App yet"
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by uchwar1: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2023
jumper524:
Wow, just tested it
pls how did u get it? I didn't see the App
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Omoboricash(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:
Lies and propaganda everywhere.

The girl passed with flying colors shikena if you are in doubt ask the cocaine sniffing ajasco to produce his own
You will just die of HBP. Has anyone in ur family worked with Deloite or exon mobile. What does that tell you?
Im sorry ur critical reasoning is zero, therefore youcant deduce anything.

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by AfonjaEkiti: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Omoboricash:

You will just die of HBP. Has anyone in ur family worked with Deloite or exon mobile. What does that tell you?
Im sorry ur critical reasoning is zero, therefore youcant deduce anything.

Your madness will favor me and my family

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by jumper524(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
uchwar1:
pls how did u get it? I didn't see the App
they've done the needful, the app has been removed.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by cmikel: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Evil doers will always find ways to discredit people they don't believe in.

This is an app she printed her own online. Can u install an Android app on windows?

With all the rakthering in jamb for highest paying bidder the pple in their ict should be questioned, it's very possible to change data in database through sql interfaces

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by seunjungle1(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2023
But Jamb is very easy to pass if you read and study the jamb brochure topics very well..

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by sukar886: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Jambites kwenu

Her Result is fake

My younger brother wrote jamb too there was no results notification online for this year and last year so where did she get hers from
From ur laptop
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by IamAsiri: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Senioradvocate:
angry
She's innocent

I think so too.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by shonepa(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2023
The present Jamb template is not even like dat. Even the old Jamb results dont have date printed.

Finally the generated Jamb results' dont align,

The girl might be innocent, but those who led her through dis part, must be jailed.

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by IamAsiri: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2023
2022Frustrated:
very foolish take. What do the cafe operators stand to gain by inflating her scores for her? Apparently, she must brought them into the whole plan.

What about being mischievous?
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by shonepa(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2023
They shouldnt act? Girl wey em people don pocket scholarship.

If kasala burst later, no be still jamb una go abuse.

This thing na one day truth, i no know the reason why dem dey invite DSS, to wetin thier IT can solve easily.

[quote author=Kingson28 post=124222814][/quote]
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by fabolouz1(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2023
If shes guilty ,she should face the Musik.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by shonepa(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Really?

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No such app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by shonepa(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Engrchoko:
Nothing like that on app store.

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by OldBeer: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2023
9jaRealist:

Just as same Prof Oloyede himself was also accused of fraud….
Unless of course you’re implying that it takes a fraudster to know another! grin grin grin
>
https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/31/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-icpc-probe-education-agency-jamb-over-alleged-contract-fraud
https://www.jambcbttest.com/news?news=4822
>
This one is always stupid
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Agugbadin: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Jambites kwenu

Her Result is fake

My younger brother wrote jamb too there was no results notification online for this year and last year so where did she get hers from
I am also surprised too.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by webizone(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
The usual victimhood OSU slave monkeys will soon flood this post to make all sorts of excuses for this criminal like they are making for Peter Obi and like they made excuses for Namdiot Coward too.

Oh, like you guys have been helping your bad eggs?
https://www.nairaland.com/6022492/girl-babcock-university-sex-tape/3
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by webizone(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2023
shonepa:
They shouldnt act? Girl wey em people don pocket scholarship.

If kasala burst later, no be still jamb una go abuse.

This thing na one day truth, i no know the reason why dem dey invite DSS, to wetin thier IT can solve easily.

Worse thing happened here, and nobody dey talk am again: https://www.nairaland.com/6022492/girl-babcock-university-sex-tape/3
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by uchwar1: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2023
jumper524:
they've done the needful, the app has been removed.
you are right
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by 9jaRealist: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2023
OldBeer:
This one is always stupid

Crusty old drunk dude, we get why you’re struggling with basic comprehension….
When you have your head so far up Prof Oloyede’s arse, you could administer oral colonoscopy to him!
grin
>
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Ilaje1:

That's a lie but your own even construction. It's a fact that she checked her actual result 5 times, and is aware of her 249 scores.
And you know This how??
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Baatunde(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2023
It appears that as usual; we are allowing tribal sentiments becloud our reasoning. Despite all the evidences and even the girl herself confirming that she actually got the text notification of her real score which was 249, people who do not know the inside story are still holding to the notion that she is innocent and was misled by whom?

I have equally seen some post saying JAMB acted too hastily and should have gone soft...... waaoh, and I say waaoh again. A nineteen year old perpetrating such a monumental fraud and we still think JAMB should have kept quiet and give her a slap on the wrist? For the sake of argument lets agree she downloaded the 360 result from JAMB'S website, but when she actually got a text confirmation of 249 ( as confirmed by her), why did she not try to seek clarification before parading the 360 result which in any case is not valid because JAMB did not notify any other candidate in the format she has presented her 360 result.

The perceived age of adulthood and independence in most countries is 18 years and people of this age bracket have been jailed or even executed for capital offences in the US and some parts of the world and here we are presenting a 19 year old as naïve and innocent.

Okay o lets keep it going and continue to defend the indefensible, I hope the Lawyer who was threatening JAMB has made good his words because by now his 24 hours ultimatum must have expired

https://punchng.com/i-got-jamb-text-message-that-i-scored-249-mmesoma/
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Baatunde(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
This sex tape is a case of moral perversion and not a potential criminal issue. Why do you think that is more serious that this case of forgery?

webizone:

Worse thing happened here, and nobody dey talk am again: https://www.nairaland.com/6022492/girl-babcock-university-sex-tape/3
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Linearray: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When has inserting date on document become a problem when there are various apps that are being used for all manner of editing?
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Baatunde(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.