Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (67116 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by AfonjaPriest: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
What I see is JAMB trying to protect its image to the detriment of the young girl's name. In all I see, JAMB has taken a bad path to lying. Call it JAMBALAYA and JAMB will be a LAYA.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by cardoctor(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Just imagine
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ajay7411:

Haha, cope!!!... Stop supporting criminality!!
Where in my statements did I support criminality...Abeg na,I believe you should be smarter than this!.......I'm only asking a harmless question,unless you mean to tell me that you feel threatened by that?
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by AndroBlaze: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Johnn74:

She is not 19. She is 16. If she studies 4years course abroad, should graduate by 20. Engineering is 4years abroad. Computer science is 4years abroad . Nursing is 3years abroad.

Oga go and look at her fake result and the real result JAMB posted, she is 19 in both of them, at least she should stop lying about that.

Even her common entrance she posted shows she started JSS1 at 13 when her mates were already in SS1...no wonder she got a high score.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Where in my statements did I support criminality...Abeg na,I believe you should be smarter than this!.......I'm only asking a harmless question,unless you mean to tell me that you feel threatened by that?
Yes, I scanned the QR code from her supposed result & it gave a different name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by PROPHETmichael: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
The girl should simply challenge jamb board members plus the girl they claimed took first to an open exam that will be broadcast live on Arise TV/ Channels TV. Do this and watch how jamb will retract their statements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by MeineMutter: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

She had the same 362 score on her phone msg to JAMB seeking confirmation…
It was the JAMB text in response to her inquiry that listed the different result of 249.

This was part of the information released by JAMB itself…
And the JAMB spokesman’s argument was that she should have deferred to the text.

That’s a tenuous argument at best…
But in any case (and without prejudice to ongoing investigation), not proof of fraud.
>

‘She’ (because we can’t verify whether it was sone on her behalf) was supposed to send certain USSD code to JAMB by SMS but not her ‘result’. It’s like the sender was trying to force JAMB portal to accept and return the result but instead, JAMB kept returning her original result of 249.

You can watch everything on Channels TV as JAMB displayed all SMS queries sent via USSD to JAMB.

Some frau.dulent people are involved in the result manipulation.
Mowe shouldn’t be surprised that a lot of students are carrying that type of results around to deceive their parents or co-students and unsuspecting institutions.

5 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ajay7411:

Yes, I scanned the QR code from her supposed result & it gave a different name
Do you have comprehension problems sir...I said to scan the result you generated from the fake app and post it here if its the same fake result you generated that displays or it shows invalid;!!!!

Hope this is easy to understand..Sorry I don't have words simpler than this!!
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Fixed: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?

The "date printed" was separately printed after generating the result from the app. You don't need a special app. Corel Draw, Microsoft Word or any other text typing app can do it with little skill. If you look at the girl's result you will notice that they just squeezed in the text in the little space available. Even the month "May" was written as "may". The entire text on that date has encroached unto the space for the next line. The "p" in printed almost touching the "l" in Results. No proper alignment all because it must look like JAMB's result slip which she didn't realize was last used in 2021.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Do you have comprehension problems sir...I said to scan the result you generated from the fake app and post it here if its the same fake result you generated that displays or it shows invalid;!!!!

Hope this is easy to understand..Sorry 8 don't have words simpler than this!!

This will answer your question https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-how-mmesoma-ejikemes-fake-jamb-utme-result-came-about/

Or will you say FIJ is lying too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by RebirthPhoenix(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:
grin

JAMB should investigate even the Number 1 score.

We all know those notorious for miracle centers. 99% of their "graduates" used fake results. No wonder Tinubu, their worst enemy manipulated their hatred into his victory without them realising they were used.

That girl with fake results shouldn't mess with Prof Oloyede, JAMB registrar. He was the no-nonsense VC of University of Ilorin.

Her NECO results might also be investigated and proven fake ooo.

19 years old still doing JAMB is obviously like 3rd Class Peter Obi... a D-U-L-L-A-R-D. These days people graduate University and not Secondary School at that age.

Now tribalism has eaten over your liquid brain, maybe you can now rest,,
st*pidity shouldn't be a virtue to be proud of
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Oga go and look at her fake result and the real result JAMB posted, she is 19 in both of them, at least she should stop lying about that.

Even her common entrance she posted shows she started JSS1 at 13 when her mates were already in SS1...no wonder she got a high score.
You're not really smart are you....Educationists would tell you that the best age to enroll in secondary school is 12 and above...Any age lesser than that is actually illegal.(Except the said child has a very high IQ)

Why in your juvenile mind do you think jamb always asks during registration that her candidates should be a mininum of 16yrs?? Or Federal and state universities refuse kids lesser than 16 admission!

Grow a brain...You need it;!
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Johnn74:

She is not 19. She is 16. If she studies 4years course abroad, should graduate by 20. Engineering is 4years abroad. Computer science is 4years abroad . Nursing is 3years abroad.
she will do A level first b4 degree
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ajay7411:

This will answer your question https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-how-mmesoma-ejikemes-fake-jamb-utme-result-came-about/

Or will you say FIJ is lying too?

I give up on you!!!.....You were to do a simple thing which was explained in a way even a toddler would understand,but luckily,you ended up disgracing yourself...

I'll advice you give mummy back her phone and go study your books
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

I give up on you!!!.....You were to do a simple thing which was explained in a way even a toddler would understand,but luckily,you ended up disgracing yourself...

I'll advice you give mummy back her phone and go study your books
Haha, imagine playing dumb to support a fraudster!!!

It's indeed a shame!

As Fabian Benjamin said this morning!

The girl has printed her original result and she must come and debunk her lies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Lucasinho(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

The candidate in the third position will soon take over by overtaking the candidate in the second position, right?

Thieves ...we shall see soon
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by AndroBlaze: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

You're not really smart are you....Educationists would tell you that the best age to enroll in secondary school is 12 and above...Any age lesser than that is actually illegal.(Except the said child has a very high IQ)

Why in your juvenile mind do you think jamb always asks during registration that her candidates should be a mininum of 16yrs?? Or Federal and state universities refuse kids lesser than 16 admission!

Grow a brain...You need it;!

Oga please don't take the frustrations of the experiences you and your overaged children went through in secondary school on me, pls go and meet your parents and fight them.... and then again you spout another stupid lie to justify being behind, so if I am 22 (12 and above lol ) that is now the best age to enrol in JSS1, no wonder your people are using apps made by children who finished school on time to change their shameful results.

3 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Jman06(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

She sent her details to 55019 and received her score....55019 is Jamb's short code for registration and result checker ....It was after that and with sheer excitement,she went ahead to print it our
That makes JAMB complicit then. She should ensure to keep the SMS as evidence wherever it is demanded.

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by SarakiBukola: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
RebirthPhoenix:

RebirthPhoenix to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother :
Now tribalism has eaten over your liquid brain, maybe you can now rest,,
st*pidity shouldn't be a virtue to be proud of
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by ChengHun(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Results can be Photoshoped. It can only be detected to be fake when verified online
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Johnn74: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
she will do A level first b4 degree
Nah. Usa 🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷she will only write SAT. i.e their jamb . There are over 4SATS in a year. Incase she misses one schedule, she can join yhe next.
For Germany, she wont need SAT. And she can find universities that offer her desired course in English language. Canada🇨🇦SAT not compulsory. Uk 🇬🇧Alevels.
My country in Europe, l got admitted for bchelors with only WAEC & high school trancripts ssone to 3 cumulative cgpa.
I even applied to unis in Canada too but my high school cgpa was not high enough to land canadian UG scholrsship.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rubbish and nonsense. Where did the girl print hers from is the question and what is her original score if any?

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by forayfleo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?
then you are still a baby in the app new
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by CaptainFM1: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
She's that brilliant to be claiming 362, but so dull to understand that the app is fake, even when it's clearly written on the app that it's fake.

I don't know the stupid people that are pushing this young lady. She better not let people put eyes for her matter? Nothing you do for this internet world can be forgotten.

I pray this her stupid act will not come back to bite her in future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by lesson44: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Senioradvocate:
angry
Na Cyber-cafe Operators decieved that girl, she doesn't know that result printed for her was fake, she is a novice and those people took advantage of her.
She's innocent
Soft landing Abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by 2mch(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
CaptainFM1:
She's that brilliant to be claiming 362, but so dull to understand that the app is fake, even when it's clearly written on the that it's fake.

I don't know the stupid people that are pushing this young lady. She better not let people put eyes for her matter? Nothing you do for this internet world can be forgotten.

I pray this her stupid act will not come back to bite her in future
She’s finished in the academic, corporate and political world. It’s best if the parents don’t waste money and instead send her to learn a trade. This big fraud attached to her name will never go away. The people pushing her for tribal agenda and refusing to let go are destroying her life even more.

5 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by CaptainFM1: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jman06:
That makes JAMB complicit then. She should ensure to keep the SMS as evidence wherever it is demanded.

She's the only one that's getting that format of result in the entire Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by whitemand4(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
blowjohn:

No, She passed with flying saucer.
Infact she was identified as a UFO 🛸 ( unidentified flying object)

😂😂😂😂
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Cassandraloius: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Today's headlines were majorly Jamb and Nmessoma.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Jman06:
Same thoughts.....
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Oga please don't take the frustrations of the experiences you and your overaged children went through in secondary school on me, pls go and meet your parents and fight them.... and then again you spout another stupid lie to justify being behind, so if I am 22 (12 and above lol ) that is now the best age to enrol in JSS1, no wonder your people are using apps made by children who finished school on time to change their shameful results.

Your brain cells are deadbeat and dried out from smoking....Have you considered rehab??
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Ajay7411:

Haha, imagine playing dumb to support a fraudster!!!

It's indeed a shame!

As Fabian Benjamin said this morning!

The girl has printed her original result and she must come and debunk her lies!

I'll ask again (for posterity's sake),where in my statements or replies did i support any party in this case?

Some of us actually look at a story from a neutral point of view deviod of Hateful,tribal,religious,ethnic or gender sentiments......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.