Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (67113 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by LivingSage: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
In short she's parading original JAMB result or what's your stand
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?

6 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by DamnnNiggarr: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gajagojo:
. After creating result can by save it as Pdf or word?
you just screen shot. No option for "save"

2 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by UYEMDO35(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make una let the poor breathe mbok
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by jumper524(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wow, just tested it

5 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by OloyeVIII: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by engrjosefz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Afokesco(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
g
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by abobote: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rubbish news making front page

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
THIS TIME IS JAMB'S TIME TO TREND...WHO REMEMBERED COZA, XENOPHOBIA, ENDSARS, COVID? THIS TOO SHA PASS.

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Igboslayer: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ignorant victim of the far East told us that all these happened because she was Igbo, that they wanted to give the accolade to a Yoruba person, then boooom👀👀 Jamb told us the highest authentic score was also scored by an Igbo lady from Anambra state.

…Imagine if she was a Yoruba or Hausa person, our children of hate and agony would have made life difficult and living hell for that person.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bursted!

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?
Noticed the same thing too concerning the date.....Also,try scanning the QR code generated from the app lets see if we'll get the Same result or it shows "invalid"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by TristanX: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
tunwumi:
Abeg make me self make my own so developers and arrange school in America for me. grin

Go to your fellow pepper eating monsters so they can give u scholarship

Ewedu monsters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by YemyTemmy: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
femimailbox:
I tried it to demonstrate the fraud too

Fraudnaldo grin
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Elidrisy20: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
I just set imagine how head these guys get wea dem dey score above 200, so this is secret
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Sammy5413(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
You and who is talking about death here?
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

We care more about the death of one than the death of many. It feels more personal when one human dies, yet when multiple perish, we feel as we don’t know any of them.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Gajagojo: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Continue...... I don't trust the cafe d girl printed her result, I don't trust jamb either.

Nothing to do with Cafe . Leave that story

Every candidate gets their results by text message

According to JAMB She got 5 text message notifications of her result to an Airtel number
Her score is 249

Can she deny that?

28 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Mboi: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://punchng.com/netizens-uncover-app-used-to-create-fake-utme-result/
How come Jamb could not find the snake that swallowed N36m for years but within hours they have found a secret app? It's alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by McBluemoon(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
God help us
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Gajagojo: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
you just screen shot. No option for "save"

And that document you upload here is what ?
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by PopQueenAgency: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:
grin

JAMB should investigate even the Number 1 score.

We all know those notorious for miracle centers. 99% of their "graduates" used fake results. No wonder Tinubu, their worst enemy manipulated their hatred into his victory without them realising they were used.

That girl with fake results shouldn't mess with Prof Oloyede, JAMB registrar. He was the no-nonsense VC of University of Ilorin.

Her NECO results might also be investigated and proven fake ooo.

19 years old still doing JAMB is obviously like 3rd Class Peter Obi... a D-U-L-L-A-R-D. These days people graduate at that age.

You're a windowlicking troglodyte if you think Tinubu the thief is anybody's role model.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by id4sho(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
femimailbox:
I tried it to demonstrate the fraud too
Guru, barman give this man a chilled bottle of orijin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by SarakiBukola: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

You sound very foolish.
PopQueenAgency:

You're a windowlicking troglodyte if you think Tinubu the thief is anybody's role model.

Well Tinubu used the brains of the entire region as cheeseballs.

They voted him by pressing LP. Funny enough, they are still not smart enough to realize that grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by 9jaRealist: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:
JAMB should investigate even the Number 1 score.

We all know those notorious for miracle centers. 99% of their "graduates" used fake results. No wonder Tinubu, their worst enemy manipulated their hatred into his victory without them realising they were used.

That girl with fake results shouldn't mess with Prof Oloyede, JAMB registrar. He was the no-nonsense VC of University of Ilorin.

Her NECO results might also be investigated and proven fake ooo.

19 years old still doing JAMB is obviously like 3rd Class Peter Obi... a D-U-L-L-A-R-D. These days people graduate at that age.

Just as same Prof Oloyede himself was also accused of fraud….
Unless of course you’re implying that it takes a fraudster to know another! grin grin grin
>
https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/31/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-icpc-probe-education-agency-jamb-over-alleged-contract-fraud
https://www.jambcbttest.com/news?news=4822
>

2 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by FreeStuffsNG: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lobatan. Over to her defenders of fraud

4 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by NaijaCover(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Igboslayer: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Noticed the same thing too concerning the date.....Also,try scanning the QR code generated from the app lets see if we'll get the Same result or it shows "invalid"
Graphic editor will use only Paint on windows to remodel the result to any desired one.

7 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by basilo102: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
The cyber cafe operator should be arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.