Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (66948 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by chisomkachy: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Amidst the controversies caused by the allegations of result forgery levied against an Anambra student, Ejikeme Mmesoma by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Nigerians on social media have discovered an application that can be used to “upgrade” UTME scores.

The application named “JAMB-Funfake” was discovered on both the Apple store and Google Play store by some Nigerians in a bid to get to the root of the controversies surrounding Mmesoma’s “fake UTME result.”

The PUNCH had earlier reported how JAMB accused Mmesoma of manually inflating her UTME score through “software”.

Though the Board did not disclose the name of the software, some netizens think that Mmesoma used the JAMB fun fake app to doctor her result.

So far, multiple Nigerians on social media have generated “fake” UTME results.

A Nigerian on Twitter, Truthwill Prevail after uploading his “UTME result” generated through the app said, “I got the highest score in JAMB. It is easy to spot fake results, this thing is meant for fun. App: JAMB Fake Results Maker.”

Another Tweep, Wahab Akintayo said, “Using the Jamb fun App on Play Store, this is fake UTME result I generated for Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuemeka.”

Nigerians on Facebook were not left behind. Facebook user, Obioma Nwosu after uploading a “UTME result” generated from the app said, “This is the issue. In resolving the puzzle, you can generate jamb results from the App in the Google Play store, JambFun-Fake result maker on Google Play Store. I just generated this one. What others did as fun, she took hers to another level. And jamb also took this too serious knowing that this fake result generator exists. They should pardon the girl, it’s just mere childish exuberance.”

Another Facebook user, TJ Umar after uploading his own “UTME result” also said, “ Since I’ve been sitting for JAMB, I’ve never had an aggregate of 200 or above. My scores have always been 190, 196, and 199. Now I’ve finally achieved my long-term dream of even exceeding my target score. @ Whoever created this app truly understands the fun of giving yourself something you can never have. So na like dis una dey do am to collect scholarship? Disclaimer: This result is fake. I generated it for social media fun and do not endorse the information it contains. Please do not take it seriously.”

To test the validity of the app, our correspondent also generated a “UTME” result for herself.

The PUNCH reports that JAMB has since banned Mmesoma from sitting UTME for three years.

https://punchng.com/netizens-uncover-app-used-to-create-fake-utme-result/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by DamnnNiggarr: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?

334 Likes 31 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by tunwumi: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abeg make me self make my own so developers and arrange school in America for me. grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by WiszyFraud: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Did you know??

We care more about the death of one than the death of many. It feels more personal when one human dies, yet when multiple perish, we feel as we don’t know any of them.

lipsrsealed

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Trust22(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by AfonjaEkiti: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lies and propaganda everywhere.

The girl passed with flying colors shikena if you are in doubt ask the cocaine sniffing ajasco to produce his own

145 Likes 24 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
APC and scam sha. They will surely know such an app. undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by samogo1: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
The app was designed by the ho du du wah people grin.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by ClassicMan202(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
This case is getting deeper... I like all the attention it is generating, hopefully it will help unravel the rot that has characterised JAMB over the years

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Realtell(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Center Name: Wayo Center, Osun State 😂

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by kernniejay(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
OMG!
If it's later found out that some unscrupulous elements used such an App to manufacture the JAMB result for Mmesoma which she and her facilitators are now using to cause embarrassment for JAMB, the consequences of all her false claims and her accomplices might become more severe.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by drightguy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Loud
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by slawomir: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar

No such app

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by socialmediaman: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Gajagojo: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC.

. After creating result can it be save as Pdf or word?

6 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Scarrr: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

your point exactly? Though not that I'm expecting u to be on the side of truth 🙄

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Blackestjunior(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jambites kwenu

Her Result is fake

My younger brother wrote jamb too there was no results notification online for this year and last year so where did she get hers from

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Season films, this is not an indian movie at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Chibuzoripob: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
sad make una leave the girl alone Haba angry !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Engrchoko: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nothing like that on app store.

8 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by iscom(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
OK
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by kernniejay(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Truth is gradually getting revealed.

9 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Continue...... I don't trust the cafe d girl printed her result, I don't trust jamb either.

5 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Dymaco(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make I check the app
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kiss like my comment
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Senioradvocate(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
angry
Na Cyber-cafe Operators decieved that girl, she doesn't know that result printed for her was fake, she is a novice and those people took advantage of her.
She's innocent

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by ShameOnAPC: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Patiently following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by YesDaddyTill203: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
The usual victimhood OSU slave monkeys will soon flood this post to make all sorts of excuses for this criminal like they are making for Peter Obi and like they made excuses for Namdiot Coward too.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by femimailbox(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
I tried it to demonstrate the fraud too

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / How Unilorin Students Write Exam / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.