Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45008 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb really messed the whole thing up
DSS is still investigating,
Boom!!! Jamb went to the press to condemn the little girl
If there's a mixed up somewhere
They should have waited to know exactly what happened.
If the girl is guilty
They punish her
If the mix up is from their end
They deal with it,simple.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Jogs1900: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

It's not left for us to ask irrelevant unintelligent questions

The State government is doing the intelligent thing

If the girl is found wanting
She will be penalized

But if Jamb is found wanting

They will pay dearly for it

A point have come that right things be done in this Nation

Those that do wrong things won't hide again
The society is getting much awareness now

And people can't get away with anything now

2019, 2020 is not 2023

A lot is changing in the systems

Awareness is high now
Don't be emotional.
Jamb already penalized her after carrying out their investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Just watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1676193185322631168

How come peeps be saying she hacked in and did what? Why the hate against the Ibo tribe?!
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Just because you began your life as a fraud doesn't mean or make everyone a fraud. I bet you are still a fraud now and will be fraudulent your entire fraudulent life. grin this kinda your mindset is what is the problem in the country.

Every child takes ribena or treetop from the fridge and dilutes it with water thinking the parents won’t know. A smart child knows when he to stop, a dumb child keeps on doing it till the bottle is too diluted and blatantly obvious. It is natural for children to test boundaries especially if they are intelligent. As an adult you eventually learn it doesn’t pay in the long run. By definition if you are a child and you are intelligent, they are the ones to fear, they are the ones that get up to no good. A truly intelligent child has a level of intelligence that is above the boundaries or restrictions placed on them as children.

I am a parent and I can tell you, it is usually unintelligent children that comply with restrictions and boundaries, intelligent children test limits and boundaries. Very often it is a testament to their intelligence and the fact that you underestimate them, thinking what do they know, that you’ve not caught them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by caracas: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

This girl is a criminal minded, if she is not jailed now, she would become monster for future generation.

19 years old girl that forged result, still have confident to go to government, still has courage to make video that went viral. Wanted to tear country apart.

Naija my country!
None of your entire family or village ppl is as brilliant n intelligent as the girl is……
Food for thought….
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew
You condemn without knowing exactly what happened?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
bn2murphy:

I smile.
The worst the government can do is to seek redress in court they don't have any power on JAMB board .
They should have pursue the case diplomatically.
As it's going the matter may not go away for a long time and the lady will be waiting.

Like I said

After investigation

The Truth will be uncovered

Even ordinary Jamb have no where to hide

There is what we call forensic investigation
For example in finance you know is very tedious

You can't hide anything from forensic investigation

Talkless of ordinary Jamb

We will see the end of this matter
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by JoburgPlug: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
priceactionx:
Jamb has to defend herself because there are too much of blackmail and one sided sentiments against them. They may not be saint but they need to protect their image cos this case is being monitored from schools abroad too. And hope you know the reasons.
This is my personal submissions with what I have seen and watched so far:
The reason she is twisting and tweaking the facts before her now is that she has seen all what jamb spoke person presented as some basic facts, there by nailing her. I think He even said Jamb has over 10 major evidences that won't be revealed to the public because of their software data protection until when necessary.
All the timecodes of everything she did with her phone number and response she got from the SMS ( that message that she claimed she sent from her screenshot returned to give her original results which the jamb spoke person printed the whole attempt and response out but she likely deleted the response she got) , the outdated software that jamb no longer installed, and the Airtel SMS log was printed out and explained how it works .
She is scared now.
That thing is done with the knowledge of her dad for the reason best known to him and he is covering her. The way he answered his interview has given him away. May be they were not expecting that 24x as her original result , or want to trick people for scorlarship and so on or over awarded her with bogus figures from cafe.

They should pick the guy at the cafe she printed that result.. they are the one that gave her assurance and the authentication of that result and she fell for it with her dad. That's my thoughts.
But she is likely going to be prosecuted. She should go and get a strong lawyer.
Something like this made jamb upgraded their software and templates 2 years ago. The guy did exactly the same thing and sued jamb 2 billion naira for rejecting their own results that it was fake and he didn't get the highest score. Later started apologizing when the court saw all the evidences against him.
Jamb under oloyede is a no nonsense. He will mess her up alot.
If his regional people didn't blackmail and escalate this, it would have slided cos jamb said she is not the only one doing that but they overlooked others cos they can't use the results for admission but just to deceive may be uneducated parents.
Waiting for her lawyers from her tribe, that gave jamb 24/48 hours deadlines to apologize openly or get sued. Waiting for them to sue Jamb and see how their chambers will get ruined and get penalised heavily for supporting criminality out of sentiments.

Nice contribution until you started being tribalistic, Nairaland is getting ruined. SMH
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kingcalls: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Okay, let us assume she's not aware, right?..

But the result she paraded is fake!

The only thing to investigate now is how the fake result came into place..

Now, let stay calm and allow Anambra government to run their investigation..

This is how I expected everyone to reason and not throw stones at her and call her a fraud ...

Imagine if u suffer to raise money to buy a car ...and u go to register it and they tell u that its a stolen car...but u got it from a car shop and people around start to call u an armed robbers and u should be burnt ...how will u feel
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Ogbastan080645(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Some people are very emotional and selfish when it comes to the issue of fact such as this why not wait for complete investigation before pouring ur emotion filled opinion as what is important the truth shall be out with the caliber of the members of the committee and the DSS than ur warpped opinion let's wait for it don't type for comment sake make an informed comment thank u
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by AfonjaConehead: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play SE. You think you are dealing with your kind abi? Those people they appointed to investigate the issue are not busy ni. Just a unit in the ministry of education is enough to establish her culpability. Prof Soludo is just wasting time and resources of the state because he is not prudent and busy enough. Abeg, when is Anambra state House of Assembly setting up its own committee too? School set up committee, church set up committee, Anambra state set up committee on top this kind of embarrassing issue. Smh
The real shame and embarrassment is jamb calling on DSS over such an issue...ronu model citizens grin

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
caracas:

None of your entire family or village ppl is as brilliant n intelligent as the girl is……
Food for thought….
The government did the right thing
Let them know exactly what happened.
Some are born haters
Don't respond to such.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't be emotional.
Jamb already penalized her after carrying out their investigation.

Which one is emotional again

Why is Anambra State government then doing there own investigation again?

Jamb that's riddled with a lot of irregularities like many Nigerian institutions

We will get to the end of this matter
No matter what
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Omoboricash(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2023
SLOVFO:

Since you started attacking Igbos has your bank account increased? Everything na tribalism to you guys... I am glad that Igbos are waking up to defending their own. If it were before, Igbos will be the first to condemn the girl. The young girl is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Even if she is guilty she will not be cast away as some of you would expect. She will be encouraged to toll the right part.
I have nothing to gain from attacking your tribe. My best friend is an igbo man from imo state. We have been friend more than a decade. He travelled to Malaysia for his MSC, on his way back he contacted me To pick him up at airport. He spent 2 days in my house before going to his uncle house. He has family in lagos he didnt call them.
I almost marry an Igbo lady i met during my NYSC.
We separated due to religion difference.
The same scenario palyed out in north, no northerners was threatening jamb with law case.
If you dont know the gravity of the girl's offence, that was forgery and purnishment is imprisonmemt.
Stop encouraging fraud.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by wallrichy: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2023
We can actually waste precious time in this country in the name of raising committee upon committee to investigate what never went missing. This girl result is fake and fake with no colour of ever turning genuine. Any reasonable and sincere human being devoid of tribal sentiment should say the truth. To me, this is a forgone conclusion on this issue. I hate to even hear anything Messomma joy cos that name alone denote Fraud and liar to me personally. All the proves are just glaringly looking at us but what I am still baffle about is the endurance limit of that girl to keep on lying. Even me, an adult would have caved in and confess but a small tiny girl that hasn't experienced life at all......With this kind of breed in this country, Nigeria is in soup couple with our corrupt politicians and even deadly citizens.....this country is waiting time BOMB....I am really really sad.....
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by gabbasin: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
The truth about this matter will eventually come out
the truth is out already except you choose to be blind to it. And the truth is she's parading a forged result
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by MeineMutter: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew

Committee gaz to take refreshments allowance. Ma to prove day Anambra get profs wey no get serious works to do.

I say make dem unbar the little girl, give are admission, then carry out undercover investigations on perpetrators and students who could have used such to gain admission or still carrying the results around.

I want to believe the girl is innocent.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SirLakes: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
I still don't know what to believe here. That girl doesn't sound like a dullards.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by GloriousGbola: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

With all the dragging, shouldn't she have pointed the person by now?? I believe that should have been the first question.

It just may have been a poorly thought out scam aiming at the innoson 3m.

As it is, she has already cracked. she has openly accepted her actual score. Unfortunately she has no one to advise her on how to spin this, or rather those advising her have set her up as the fall guy. The prof Oloyede guy is a very very stubborn guy. And I think he is SERIOUSLY PISSED that the integrity of the Jamb and it's processes have been called into question in this saga.

Incidentally a DSS investigation will almost certainly fish out those behind this. I am sure there are phone records. As a naija matter it could even be someone in innosons organization.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Fiscus105(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
caracas:

Food for thought….

People like this will destroy you and your entire generation in 10 years to come.

That was how foolish people like you were supporting ipob few years back, believing you were fighting govt. Today, .....dem no be ur papa, mama and u well, to go out on Monday.
Provided unknown gun men haven't sent ur dad to hell .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Electorate: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
udumosam23:
Very good. At least let us know what really happened. The girl sounded too innocent and wouldn't be protesting with a faked result.

Your parents must be very ashamed of you for being this brainless.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

Every child takes ribena or treetop from the fridge and dilutes it with water thinking the parents won’t know. It is natural for children to test boundaries especially if you are intelligent. As an adult you eventually learn it doesn’t pay in the long run. By definition if you are a child and you are intelligent, they are the ones to fear, they are the ones that get up to no good.
This makes no sense mate! EVERY CHILD? Come on! I have kids and they have never done what you just claimed above. I was a child never did that also, it may be natural for children to taste boundaries but not in this particular Ribena aspect or every aspect. If we go with your Ribena analysis i could also argue that not EVERY CHILD drinks Ribena, brings me back to not EVERY 19 years old is a fraud or fraudulent, some of them has no reason to be fraudulent, if you accuss EVERY child of telling lies then NO child would be trusted ever! Stop using the word EVERY child. It is flawing your argument. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
This makes no sense mate! EVERY CHILD? Come on! I have kids and they have never done what you just claimed above. I was a child never did that also, it may be natural for children to taste boundaries but not in this particular Ribena aspect or every aspect. If we go with your Ribena analysis i could also argue that not EVERY CHILD drinks Ribena, brings me back to not EVERY 19 years old is a fraud or fraudulent, some of them has no reason to be fraudulent, if you accuss EVERY child of telling lies then NO child would be trusted ever

A child who doesn’t will not amount to anything in life…ask an clinical child psychologist. You should either be thankful that your children are too smart for you to notice or you should be worried that your children are not naturally intelligent.

You know hat you got up to as a child.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Organs(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
dahmie2013:

Exactly, are our professors so jobless? The case is disgusting to say the least.

Just shut up 🤫. Nothing is too small. Let’s do things right and put everything in perspective. That’s why our country is messed up, we trivialize lots of things and don’t pay attention to little details.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Musauzor(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
We need to set up a Committee of Fraudsters to investigate the NYSC certificate of Kemi Adeosun. I heard it on the grapevine that Tinubu wants to bring her back as Chairman of the FIRS
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by olamike02: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Terrorist investigating Terrorist in a joint comprehensive fraud.
What are they investigating. Something that's as clear as spring sky. Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

A child who doesn’t will not amount to anything in life…ask an clinical child psychologist.
A child who is not a fraud or fraudulent will not amount to anything in life? grin grin grin grin speak for yourself mate!
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kasamadupe1: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:

God bless you. I wish I know you. You are my person

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by lawrenzooo: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!

This is were we are all getting it wrong. JAMB didn't say the girl is not intelligent and coming first all your life doesn't automatically translate to JAMB success. I carried first all through my primary school and by the time I got to secondary school I didn't smell first 3 until my SS 1 because I attended a competitive secondary school.

Hopefully an independent investigation would tell us what truly happened.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Sharpsharp00123: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Well let the investigation begin.... All I know is that the truth will prevail and this innocent girl will be acquitted
u want investigation n u already know d girl is innocent

So will u take an investigation that reveals she’s guilty?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kasamadupe1: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

Mumu . That knows the point
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Organs(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

A child who doesn’t will not amount to anything in life…ask an clinical child psychologist. You should either be thankful that your children are too smart for you to notice or you should be worried that your children are not naturally intelligent.

You know hat you got up to as a child.

You are wrong sir. Stop that argument it’s not true. Each child is unique, environment, culture, etc affects all that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.