Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45113 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
A child who is not a fraud or fraudulent will not amount to anything in life? grin grin grin grin speak for yourself mate!

If you want to get into a pointless argument feel free to continue with yourself. I have told you, ask any clinical child psychologist. It is as a child that you exhibit your intelligence if a child has any. If you have a child that is a conformist, that always obeys, always complies….you have a problem…trust me!, as a parent pray that it is merely a case of you’ve never caught them.

The job of a parent is to set boundaries and mould children and set them straight when they do what children SHOULD do.. If your child have never broken boundaries…you should be worried!!!!! Very worried!!! That child is either not intelligent, not adventurous, not curious or all of the above. These are natural instincts just as it is natural for your male children to like girls and your female children to like boys. It is the job of a parent to regulate and mould children. But again again I say, if your child does not exhibit these instincts you have problem.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by AbuAeesha: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Terrorist investigating Terrorist in a joint comprehensive fraud.
give them a helping if u are really wanna help
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Lifestone(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Why isn't JAMB releasing details of her exam to shut her up and probably us all?
They have. But she still disputing it
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SpatialKing(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

Keep quiet 🤫
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

A child who doesn’t will not amount to anything in life…ask an clinical child psychologist. You should either be thankful that your children are too smart for you to notice or you should be worried that your children are not naturally intelligent.

You know hat you got up to as a child.
I can tell you my kids are not fraudulent, mischievious? Yes! But not a fraud, if that makes them not intelligent then i quite happy with it.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by bangging(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
you must be suffering from mental and fiscal disability
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kasamadupe1: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is rubbish. Is that how difficult it is to elicit truth from a teenager. At the end of the day they will allocate tax payers money for the committee to conduct what they already know. When did we become like this
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SpatialKing(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A committee of professors to investigate what IT experts can decode in few minutes.

The way they decoded Tinubu's fake credentials
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by chessguru(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tochj:
Jamb really messed the whole thing up
DSS is still investigating,
Boom!!! Jamb went to the press to condemn the little girl
If there's a mixed up somewhere
They should have waited to know exactly what happened.
If the girl is guilty
They punish her
If the mix up is from their end
They deal with it,simple.
it is very clear From the tissue paper of a document the girl was holding that it was fake , they stopped that format in year 2021 , even the blind can see that one , that needs no investigation , JAMB was in order to make their move . DSS can investigate who did the forgery , we already know it is FAKE .

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Lifestone(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

It is not think am

Investigation will reveal the actual fact

I believe the girl didn't forge anything

Jamb messed up there systems

The investigation will reveal that
How did you reached this conclusion
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Iamgrey5(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

The way they decoded Tinubu's fake credentials
This is eternal exam and in which results is available on the cloud.

Yes it's different from the result of an institution.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by ebufa: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
jmoore:
This has turn to iberibe.

This easy fraud that doesn't take 5 minutes to detect is what they are setting up committee of professors.

They should allow this case to die.

That result is FAKE.

Why are Africans so simple minded? It's not about whether it's fake or not but whether she faked the result herself or it was just a glitch of jamb servers or man made glitch ........after Inec's monumental glitch of presidential irev upload...is it Jamb's server that cannot glitch

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by blackmantis: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It just may have been a poorly thought out scam aiming at the innoson 3m.

As it is, she has already cracked. she has openly accepted her actual score. Unfortunately she has no one to advise her on how to spin this, or rather those advising her have set her up as the fall guy. The prof Oloyede guy is a very very stubborn guy. And I think he is SERIOUSLY PISSED that the integrity of the Jamb and it's processes have been called into question in this saga.

Incidentally a DSS investigation will almost certainly fish out those behind this. I am sure there are phone records. As a naija matter it could even be someone in innosons organization.

He should be peeved.....his reputation is being called into question on account of a glaring case of forgery.
At this stage banning her should be the least of her problem.
The case must go to court.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I can tell you my kids are not fraudulent, mischievious? Yes! But not a fraud, if that makes them not intelligent then i quite happy with it.

Keep arguing with yourself. The problem with you people is you get bogged down with semantics and lose sight of the message. All you keep emphasizing is fraud. A child that takes his brother or sisters biscuit or take a piece of meat from the pot is that not theft. Do you want to be serious here or is this about a shouting match?

Children are not as innocent as you think they are. Many times they get away with things because you don’t even think they are capable of what they are capable of. If your child is compliant, always does what he/ she is told, never done anything, you should be worried!!!!!!! Either your child is to dumb or they are too smart for you or they are the ones who end up misfits and sociopaths later in life because they haven’t developed certain instincts and cannot survive in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

If you want to get into a pointless argument feel free to continue with yourself. I have told you, ask any clinical child psychologist. It is as a child that you exhibit your intelligence if a child has any. If you have a child that is a conformist, that always obeys, always complies….you have a problem…trust me!, as a parent pray that it is merely a case of you’ve never caught them.

The job of a parent is to set boundaries and mould children and set them straight when they do what children SHOULD do.. If your child have never broken boundaries…you should be worried!!!!! Very worried!!!
This is just you justifying your fraudulent back ground. Maybe your kids are copying your fraudulent lifestyle They are definitely their parents children. Being fraudulent is not breaking boundaries is it?!!!!!

Can you stop reffering me to a chilld psychologist please! That is just a job description. Why would a child need a psychologist in the first place? What do you even think child psychologists do?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by PHIPEX(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
7lives:

I watched in shock as an ss1 student wail unconsollably, just because she was beaten in mathematics, by another student.
On the prize giving day her mother came to make trouble, she just can't understand that another child is better than hers, because this girl has been winning this price since jss 1.
What she didn't know is that the girl that beat her child, was a new comer to that school.
Even the school was shocked, but the girl who beat their champion was a no nonsense competitor.
Private school are all about money, they called the actual winner aside, " you did not pay for end of the year party, the other girl paid ", can you get your mother to the party money, so that we can give you your price?.
The girl's mother had no money at that moment, and school authority were like " party money and much more, are also part of the merit ".
So the price was given to the loser while winner looked away.
The girl that was robbed is now studying information technology, while madam I better pass my neighbor is still slugging it out with JAMB, because she's yet to meet the cut off points.
Mesoma is brilliant no doubt, her greatest undoing is mistaking JAMB for her school examinations.

So she forged her result and still went to the govt house to report herself in the presence of DSS, don't you people think beyond the surface? Some times so of you sounds so sound yet disappointing.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
This is just you justifying your fraudulent back ground. Maybe your kids are copying your fraudulent lifestyle They are definitely their parents children. Being fraudulent is not breaking boundaries is it?!!!!!

Can you stop reffering me to a chilld psychologist please! That is just a job description. Why would a child need a psychologist in the first place? What do you even think child psychologists do?

I never Refered to you as a child psychologist, you clearly have an English comprehension problem. You clearLy do not have the instinct or intelligence for such a role, as a parent you don’t even understand children.

Good schools have dedicated child psychologists or teachers trained in child psychology, I am sure every trained teacher undergoes a course or courses in child psychology and it is in the curriculum of any teacher training curriculum. It just shows how little you know.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by tochiba34: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
May similar things happen to you
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by lifenajeje(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

Shut the Bleep up .. Do a background check before using ur fingers to type rubbish .

If I don't know the integrity of the board members I know that of Mr Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata ..

One time columnist for punch

One time presenter at channels tv tech trends..

He is on the board of Nigerian internet registration agency ..

He is a director with founders institute

Current MD/CEO Anambra information technoly agency

Inshort search for his CV on LinkedIn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Masterito(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Investigating an organization where snake swallowed millions is worth it. Don't you think so?
STRI1:
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by comrChris(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
priceactionx:
Jamb has to defend herself because there are too much of blackmail and one sided sentiments against them. They may not be saint but they need to protect their image cos this case is being monitored from schools abroad too. And hope you know the reasons.
This is my personal submissions with what I have seen and watched so far:
The reason she is twisting and tweaking the facts before her now is that she has seen all what jamb spoke person presented as some basic facts, there by nailing her. I think He even said Jamb has over 10 major evidences that won't be revealed to the public because of their software data protection until when necessary.
All the timecodes of everything she did with her phone number and response she got from the SMS ( that message that she claimed she sent from her screenshot returned to give her original results which the jamb spoke person printed the whole attempt and response out but she likely deleted the response she got) , the outdated software that jamb no longer installed, and the Airtel SMS log was printed out and explained how it works .
She is scared now.
That thing is done with the knowledge of her dad for the reason best known to him and he is covering her. The way he answered his interview has given him away. May be they were not expecting that 24x as her original result , or want to trick people for scorlarship and so on or over awarded her with bogus figures from cafe.

They should pick the guy at the cafe she printed that result.. they are the one that gave her assurance and the authentication of that result and she fell for it with her dad. That's my thoughts.
But she is likely going to be prosecuted. She should go and get a strong lawyer.
Something like this made jamb upgraded their software and templates 2 years ago. The guy did exactly the same thing and sued jamb 2 billion naira for rejecting their own results that it was fake and he didn't get the highest score. Later started apologizing when the court saw all the evidences against him.
Jamb under oloyede is a no nonsense. He will mess her up alot.
If his regional people didn't blackmail and escalate this, it would have slided cos jamb said she is not the only one doing that but they overlooked others cos they can't use the results for admission but just to deceive may be uneducated parents.
Waiting for her lawyers from her tribe, that gave jamb 24/48 hours deadlines to apologize openly or get sued. Waiting for them to sue Jamb and see how their chambers will get ruined and get penalised heavily for supporting criminality out of sentiments.
Some of you accuse others of being emotional but your own emotions are out of this world.
You are trying to sound intelligent, at the same time battling with hate and tribalism.
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by MatrixCircle: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
The name of the jamb Regitrar is Olarewaju and no wonder he decided to persecute the innocent child because of her ethnicity and seeing that she's is shining star. grin grin grin

She might even be the age of his daughter.
Without any investigations he went public in hope of public defamation of the little girl.

To dim the shine of a rising sun.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

Keep arguing with yourself. The problem with you people is you get bogged down with semantics and lose sight of the message. All you keep emphasizing is fraud. A child that takes his brother or sisters biscuit or take a piece of meat from the pot is that not theft. Do you want to be serious here or is this about a shouting match?

Children are not as innocent as you think they are. Many times they get away with things because you don’t even think they are capable of what they are capable of. If your child is compliant, always does what he/ she is told, never done anything, you should be worried!!!!!!! Either your child is to dumb or they are too smart for you or they are the ones who end up misfits and sociopaths later in life because they haven’t developed certain instincts and cannot survive in the real world.
Where did i mention that my kids are innocent or that kids are innocent. Stop digressing from the original argument to stealing buiscuits. A 19 years old driving around with a fake licence is not the same as stealing buiscuit from his sibblings. If a 19 years old as you claimed earlier began life with faking their licence then they d end up in prison many times in life and that is supposed to be good or is it breaking ground? as you claimed. A 19 years old is not even a child. Maybe in Nigeria they are described as children, it is criminal to drive with a fake ID!!
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Teenaira: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245521854898286&id=100083214196664&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

If they really want to investigate, they need to include one Jambite as a committee member. They know where the shoe pinches. The terms should also not be limited to finding out whether there is a manipulation or not but what is the motivation and the way forward.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by IVORY2009(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fkmodhi:
The mumu girl result is fake as thiefnu.buuuu fake Chicago university certificate.

Tinubu used money to buy Chicago University Certificate
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

I never Refered to you as a child psychologist, you clearly have an English comprehension problem. You clearLy do not have the instinct or intelligence for such a role, as a parent you don’t even understand children.

Good schools have dedicated child psychologists or teachers trained in child psychology, I am sure every trained teacher undergoes a course or courses in child psychology and it is in the curriculum of any teacher training curriculum. It just shows how little you know.

whatever! Man.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
I don't know if the girl is guilty or not but the comments have seen on different SM platforms about this girl is enough to conclude that we are not United in this country at all. This disunity amongs Nigerians is too much.....
Too many Nigerians have low IQ and its a fact.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SpatialKing(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This is eternal exam and in which results is available on the cloud.

Yes it's different from the result of an institution.

So do you know I can easily verify your NYSC certificate online
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Where did i mention that my kids are innocent or that kids are innocent. Stop digressing from the original argument to stealing buiscuits. A 19 years old driving around with a fake licence is not the same as stealing buiscuit from his sibblings. If a 19 years old as you claimed earlier began life with faking their licence then they d end up in prison many times in life and that is supposed to be good or is it breaking ground? as you claimed. A 19 years old is not even a child. Maybe in Nigeria they are described as children, it is criminal to drive with a fake ID!!

After all your nonsense , you are now making a u turn to endorse my original statement….. “ Don’t underestimate an intelligent 19yr old. There is nothing like an innocent 19 year old”. Is that not what I said in the beginning?

The problem with the typical Nigerian is they argue with a sick measuring mindset instead of the substance.

You have gone from my children don’t disobey to my children steal biscuits, from a 19 year old is innocent to a 19yr old is not innocent. All because you came here to be a braggart instead of the substance of what I said.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
7lives:

I watched in shock as an ss1 student wail unconsollably, just because she was beaten in mathematics, by another student.
On the prize giving day her mother came to make trouble, she just can't understand that another child is better than hers, because this girl has been winning this price since jss 1.
What she didn't know is that the girl that beat her child, was a new comer to that school.
Even the school was shocked, but the girl who beat their champion was a no nonsense competitor.
Private school are all about money, they called the actual winner aside, " you did not pay for end of the year party, the other girl paid ", can you get your mother to the party money, so that we can give you your price?.
The girl's mother had no money at that moment, and school authority were like " party money and much more, are also part of the merit ".
So the price was given to the loser while winner looked away.
The girl that was robbed is now studying information technology, while madam I better pass my neighbor is still slugging it out with JAMB, because she's yet to meet the cut off points.
Mesoma is brilliant no doubt, her greatest undoing is mistaking JAMB for her school examinations.

Somebody that scored 98 over 100 in English in JAMB? In English Ooooooooo. shocked
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Ofadaman(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just look at the number of professors they have gathered to investigate this case?, Doesn't that tell you something, you set up a committee ,hire professors all to investigate a jamb score, isn't it madness.

Jamb has a database, questions are objective and are scored. Once user finish his exam, scores are persisted on the database, if Jamb was transparent,they can deliver the result on the same day as soon as the student is done with the test, his scores is computed and sent to his/her email in minutes, but no, they have to find ways to make money by asking people to go purchase another card to print results , a whole govt, now look at the madness and mess.

Prof. Nkemdili Nnonyelu (Chairman)
2. Prof. Mercy Okonkwo - member
3. Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh - member
4. Prof. Maduabuchi Dukor - member
5. Prof. Jaja Nwanegbo - member
6. Rev. Sr. Prof. Mary-Felicia Opara - member
7. Rev. Cannon Dr. Uchenna Umeifekwem - member
8. Mr. Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata (MD, Anambra Information Communication Technology Agency) - member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.